1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please do not post threads relating to our roleplay server here! You can post RP related things here!
    Dismiss Notice

Community Vote/Feedback for Community Manager

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Medic, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Who would you like to have as CM? Pick 3

1. Kai

2. Medic

3. Silvershine

4. Aluminum

5. Christ

6. Deaconator

7. Chance

8. InfantHades

9. Canadian Bacon

10. James Newman

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    [​IMG]
    Criticism doesn't have to be about mistakes, but about perceived faults or mistakes, and can be subjective. The people giving you criticism for your poll believe that the poll itself was a mistake and is worthy of criticism regardless of whether you think it is or isn't.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I liked what you did, but I do agree it’s a bit disorganized. Thank you for explaining why it’s not the most efficient with an actual solution.
    Alright, well you prove my point

3. Loxxy

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    No I don't, I'm saying that some people believe that the poll was a mistake, therefore they are criticizing it. Which is fair enough, but you don't see it as criticism because you don't think that it was a mistake and are not holding an open mind to those responses. So instead you call them complaints.

Emphasis on perceived mistakes not just mistakes.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Deaconator

Deaconator Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    jake conway
    jesus christ this is so gay this is a vote for a gmod community manager not the election for the president of nigeria or something stop fighting like idiots just let @Simple choose someone

vhondy for zombie survival server director

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Gamers rise up

6. Christ

Christ Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    I never thought I'd say this but... I agree with Deaconator. Don't take this too serious; Just take it at face value and move on. Simple's gonna do whatever he thinks best, regardless of this thread. I agree that the concept is a bit silly, but, at the end of the day, who the fuck cares?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    How dare you disrespect our GOD Deaconator, Christ!

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. K-9

K-9 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Johnny Mayfair
    Figured I write my thoughts on my votes in order, kinda tough on the votes thought.
    1. @Kai: I think Kai is best fit for Community Manager because of my reasons, heated multi-tasked putting things right in admin job and developer, checks around the forums for any reports then instantly finds anything that violates the rules (in my experience I think he removed something fast off Chronet months ago that I won't go into detail, but that might be other staff not sure on this.), takes his job seriously, if he gets the Community Manager I let to see Kai do 60%-75% Community Managing while 25% developing (texture designer etc...), I've pretty much known him for about 5 or 6 years when it comes to admin on duty, I normaly see him flying around the Chronet server when everything goes bananas and that's all I can think of.
    2. @Christ: Hmm... I can't see to remember about him doing the admin job but there's one thing that stands out to me as that is he seems chilled when things are heated, I think that's a pretty good for any kind of job, but not sure if he wants to be Community Manager but if he does, it's gonna be intereting seeing him on there.
    3. @Aluminum: The only thing I can I think is that he works well with @Kai, as for admin on duty I can't remember, not sure if I like to see him Community Manager, I give him the vote because I know a little about him than others, but eh that's all I can think of.
    Welp, lets see what happens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Makes more sense to give to the three mentioned above, or stiggy of he's willing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Loxxy

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Additionally, from my experience seeing Kai admin for other servers, and handle other responsibilities, he is VERY good at being neutral even in situations where his friends are involved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1