Edit: Just to clarify (since some people seem to be confused), the server isn't being removed or anything. There are just going to be some major code changes, which in essence is DarkRP being removed. It's been a long time coming, but Chronet Roleplay will soon be DarkRP-less. This means that the DarkRP gamemode that Chronet is built upon, is going to be completely removed, and replaced with a custom gamemode base. Before I continue, just a little tribute to DarkRP. DarkRP has without a doubt shaped the way the Garry's Mod Roleplay scene is today. Since True-RP in 2009, DarkRP has always been a fundamental part of our roleplay gamemode. It's hard to say, but without DarkRP, there is a chance that Chronet wouldn't be here today. Modifying DarkRP is why I started coding Lua originally back in late 2008 (back when "Custom" in the server title actually meant the server was custom). Before True-RP even started, I first worked on a DarkRP server where I added jobs and shipments. Back then, adding just these 2 things made your server a top competitor for the best RP server out there. DarkRP provided, and still provides, a good platform for beginners and skilled coders a like to build upon. To finish off this little DarkRP tribute, just a thanks to FPtjie (The current DarkRP developer) and the past developers on their work. The time has now come though to say goodbye to DarkRP. At the current stage, our RP gamemode only utilizes DarkRP for a limited amount of functions (Eg. Networking, jobs, money, chat, and a few other things. And then FAdmin for admin things, and FPP for prop protection). All in all, I would say around 15% of DarkRP is used on the server. A lot of the remaining 85% is disabled modules, but a big chunk of that is also huge overhead on the server with lots and lots of unused and unnecessary code. Removing this will hugely increase server performance and also create a far easier platform to build upon. It's with this mind that I've decided to venture out of the dark and remove DarkRP. It all honestly, it should have been done a long time ago. To further add to this change, a few other core gamemode systems are going to be fundamentally changed (mainly the structure of the database). This means that when this update is released, the wipe will happen. The jobs system will also be changing with this update, but more on that later. As for when this update is going to be released...soon. You've probably noticed the server hasn't received an update the past 2 weeks. As you can guess, this is because I've been working on the above. I'm going to use the classic "when it's done" for the timeframe of release, since I'm not sure how long it's going to take. But expect a few weeks minimum. - Simple PS. One month to go till our 2 year anniversary!