1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chill out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balbinus Calvus, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Balbinus Calvus

Balbinus Calvus Member

Roleplay name:
    Henry Jones
    So.... Chonets state... not the greatest. After Simples return, Chronet was temprarily changed over to a lite rp server. Seemed like a good idea to keep people playing while v2 was being worked on, but it didn't turn out to be the placeholder we expected. After around a week of the lite rp, no one really got on anymore. As of right now, the only thing that ever happens in the community is the daily, "ehh chronets so dead." I have seen people say this hundreds of times, and all it's doing is making the community more toxic. Even when Simple gives a little update with whats been going on, you guys just make fun of him for it, or get even more toxic. Technically, it would make more snese for the opposite to happen, judging by how often,"ehhh chonets so dead," is said. Some people just cant grasp that Simple has a life to live, and that he can't just feed us with the main thing some of you guys care about. When Simple made Chronet way back when, he didn't know what was to come in the future. Simple has a great and busy life going for him, and the constant, "ehh chonets so dead," isn't gonna make him put his little free time into Chronet. Wether Chronet lives or dies, be happy with what we had, or what we have to come.
    12:02 PM - Christ:
    We fucking get it. "Hurrrrrrr Chronet's dead." It's been said countless times. Maybe it'll come back or maybe it won't. Ain't no use bitching.

chill out

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    I would agree with this but we kept a positive attitude for over a year with simple saying the same thing everytime "soon" I think people got fed up.... good reason to be fed up too
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Balbinus Calvus

Balbinus Calvus Member

Roleplay name:
    Henry Jones
    Yeah, I understand how long we've been waiting for simple to roll out this update, but i dont think that peopole should complain to the extent they do.

4. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    We have no reason to really expect anything to happen with the server now, but there is no reason to waste your time complaining.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    6:01 PM - Christ: There's so much salt in this chat, goddamn.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    the place dead anyways who really cares what ppl do in the chatbox or wherever anymore if ppl wanna spend time complaining let em do it

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Mooo

Mooo Member

fuck off if its so dead
    we dont want that attitude

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    no