1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chance Staff Complaint

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by [DG] arandomrussian, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DG] arandomrussian

[DG] arandomrussian Member

Roleplay name:
    Dylan Ronson
    Admin In-Game Name: Chance Trischitti
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:0:34165726
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident:11/12/2017 1:00 Am EST
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    Your complaint: Let me start with a little backstory, RDM was occurring all over Chronet and the only admin on was Chance, noone was getting there problems solved. Me and Josip decided to do a experiment, I got his permission to kill him and he would call an Admin with a RDM request. I went over to the pointless race event he was holding with a small group of people, he would rather set this up than help the server and its players.
    He decides to do nothing, he obviously sees all the reports he is getting but doesn't care enough to help with any of them. Please as a request to all staff left on Chronet stop doing stupid events to entertain instead of solve players issues. Yes I understand admins have hard work and deserve breaks now and then, but to not give a single shit when half the entire server is in chaos is disappointing. I am also not adding this complaint because I don't like him, I attempted on multiple occasions to reach him and talk about the neglect he is giving the server but as always he ignores me.

Some of you may also say "Faking RDM was a little drastic or uneeded" But me and my party believe it wasn't, we needed proof he doesnt give a shit and we had to get it the best way possible, I wasn't going to antagonize someone to kill me and the report needed to be somewhat serious and immediate"

Whenever he gets on he behaves in a non-serious and neglectful manner, spawning random shit wherever he pleases. (Look at the screenshot where he randomly puts a HL2 Npc in a gun shop)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    its okay to be angry because I ordered you arrested after trying to break fearrp right infront of me, but I don't always pay attention to chat especially when I'm doing things. also everyone in there was having fun but you and you werent even really involved so your problem not mine.

3. Defiler

Defiler Member

Chance, I was fine with the fact, I was supposed to be arrested this isn't the problem you have to work 100% FOR THE PEOPLE Don't give me "Everyone in there was having fun" You have to work for everyone otherwise you are a horrible admin.

4. [DG] arandomrussian

Roleplay name:
    Dylan Ronson
    Dude, you obviously didn't even watch the video. I'm not the dude you had arrested. What you just said has 0 relation to any of the points I made, and I bet the 5 people you were giving your attention too when the entire server needed your help really had fun.

Also your telling me you didn't notice the guy telling you to your face he was RDMed and you didn't give a shit is you not paying attention to your chat? And yes he is going to post video of that as I requested him too.

5. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    They did. and I really didn't tbh.

I'm not a slave.

This type of thinking is the reason why no admin even wants to come on, you guys treat us like your servants and when one thing goes awry, we're the problem - not the players. rule breaking happens and yes its my job to stop it but I can't stop all of it, its also our job to make sure people are having fun and I'd like to say I specialize in that. I was experimenting with new permissions (literally an hour in if that) and had fun with it...but if you guys want to drive out current and future admins then keep up the good work :D

6. [DG] arandomrussian

Roleplay name:
    Dylan Ronson
    I see it as actually inspiring future admins to apply when they see that the server needs the help because the current staff doesn't care anymore. And I agree you aren't servants, but I don't see helping entertain 5 people when the server is being shit on by inbreds as you needing a break
    Also you not even watching the video proves my point you don't care, you jumped to defend yourself instead of reviewing the situation.

I would apply for admin myself but having 5 bans from admins that actually gave a shit I can't, and one being false and I was unbanned immediately, and the only person that could approve me decided to trust you with the server while he tends to his life (Simple)

And seeing you be a Community Manager this complaint probably won't be taking seriously at all as the community and the high admins have grown a personal connection with you.

7. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    its the opposite sadly. the server seemed fine from my eyes especially considering after your fake RDM call I didn't receive a single call (yes I checked) for nearly an hour funny how that is huh? and I didn't review it because this is petty. its literally a "Waaaah the admin is doing something small fun and incredibly rare to do! hes not allowed to do that!" but do this for 5 years and talk to me when you know what our shoes feel like yeh? don't say I don't care or anything like that because I've never given up or else I would of left the community, I've though of ideas for the server, I've pushed for updates, hell I even administrated the secondary servers when we had them. I've given ALOT to this community and it slowed down for the past year but things are starting to pick up - I may not do much in-game anymore but I still discuss and help make decisions on the sidelines as well as moderate the forums...but I only expect the old veterans to actually understand.

but anyway its 2AM and I'm done.

8. [DG] arandomrussian

Roleplay name:
    Dylan Ronson
    Being a Senior Administrator on a Serious HL2RP community for 5 years that enforces even more serious rules than Chronet, I believe I know what it feels like in your shoes, and have played chronet for 4 years on the side and would consider myself a veteran, joined the forum in 2016. And my understanding is that you don't care about the well being of the servers players and thats the reason it is only populated by older players, new players are treated like shit and have no administration to refer to for any help. They are RDMed nonstop because the old players know they can't defend themselves. The server has become boring and chaotic hellhole as ever player has Lambos, Expensive guns, and orgs nowadays, there is nothing for anyone to overcome anymore, no reason to play the server, no reason to put time into developing a character. Also ever think that the reason you didn't get anymore reports is because everyone already gave up on you? Also how is a player being killed randomly, possibly possessing expensive weapons he bought with his money he got from playing the server for hours on end petty?

And apparently I have to have the qualifications of a Veteran and a Experienced admin to make a valid point.

9. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    Yeah and we are looking for ways to stop this, we mostly have it planned out but right now only Simple has the power to actually change things. but do you really think staff complaints for small things is helping? the community is already in a fragile place and we're working our hardest to reforge Chronet, having staff complaints on our staff for doing one tiny event or not responding to a few calls is the last thing we want to deal with. and HL2RP is very different, its serious RP where as Chronet is a mix so you have to differentiate what is allowed and what is not allowed because it is serious without being serious while with HL2RP its literally just "if its not realistic its probably not allowed."

but anyway like said this will be my last post because I'm tired and can't even think straight.

10. [DG] arandomrussian

Roleplay name:
    Dylan Ronson
    Dude I'm not making this thread to get you demoted, get you in trouble or degrade you in any way, Im making it to wake you up man. I honestly have seen you do great work for the server and I look at that and get sad seeing what the community used to be. Im sorry if replying to this is stressfull on you or you think im just here to complain about small things. The server is in a complete garbage state when no admins are on to the point where its PurgeRP but nonstop. And yes I know the difference between HL2RP rules I just used it as a example, I have staffed many Darkrp servers aswell and I dont always use uptight rules. Just get some sleep man, we both need it. Contact me in PM on forums if you want to talk some more, I will probally just take this down as I think this is no longer necessary

11. Defiler

Defiler Member

Not trying to add more fuel to the fire, but I'm just gonna say you don't have to be a "Slave" But you do have to look out for the best interest, of the majority. Which in this video you were not doing, also before all this happened, a guy said the "N-Word" about 40 times Sadly I was not recording but I called, you and guess what you didn't show up. Not mad, just watch the chat more If I have to watch for mugs, in the chat you should watch for admin req.

-Sincerely Dylan ;)

12. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    He probably did an event considering the server generally has 10-15 people on tops and there’s never any calls. The last 5-10 times I went on the server I didn’t get a single admin call. When the server is small and there’s nothing to do, especially staff calls, events are the way to go. Also, if your friend just said “@admin to me”, it probably won’t be noticed as much as someone reporting something specific. Pretty sure it’s every staff members pet peeve when people just say “@admin to me”, not being specific in any way. When I see a general call like that I’m gunna assume it’s minor in all honesty. Not the mention the server is dead that even if he decided to handle it 15 min later it wouldn’t matter anyways because the logs probably would of barely budged.

13. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    actually can admit I did check this out, I spectated the guy and he was running around so I stopped and planned to spectate him again when I was done but it skipped my mind so can admit that was my fault.

14. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    "He's a fucking idiot, it's legitimately fucking upsetting, how much of a degenerate you are."
    Can you understand why this is a major morale killer in the community? We're do not offer up our free time just to be called degenerates.

I'd also like to state that whilst and administrator job is to enforce the server rules, which entails responding to reports of rule breaks, it is NOT a requirement to respond to every single one of them.

This is ridiculous and I I'm going to be closing this, stop with your useless witch hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.