1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Carter™'s Administration Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Carter, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carter

Carter Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Alright, i'll be sure to take in this information I guess.
    I'm not going to attempt to say anything back to this because it's just going to cause mindless back and forth banter. Thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    To be honest, does anyone really care about one instance? You said what you needed to say. No need to start some commotion over one flaw in the candidate. It's time to wait and see he takes the criticism and improves his behavior. If it is spotted again, get evidence to show us that he has yet to improve.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Actually there were three that I know of. I'm not saying this Candidate SHOULD NOT BE AN ADMIN. I'm telling them a problem I and a few people I know have with him so that he can improve his behavior. Hence the
    I suggest this so that when he becomes an admin he doesn't start dishing out warnings and bans preemptively or for the wrong reasons. I'm not trying to start any "commotions" I'm simply trying to help Carter change his behaviour a little bit so that he can be a better admin if he becomes one. I don't see why you see my comments as some kind of "drama starter", these are not my intentions at all.

Anyways I'm done here, hopefully that helped you Carter. And I hope @Kai can give his story.

Final Rating for now - Neutral

4. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

-1 I was online, driving around, suddenly I got broadsided by a police charger while Carter was mic-spamming music. Along with that, This applicant has just returned to the server after being inactive.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Care to clarify? I don't remember anything like this, because I'm not premium, and I'm not able to access the charger.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

This was about two hours ago, you where not driving, a cop was, what matters is you tagged along with a cop who was breaking rules, and you had been mic-spamming in the backseat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    The only cop driving that I was with in the Charger was @Official Silvershine, and he's very conscious about his driving, and he does not break rules.
    Possibly you caught me at a time when we were on our way to a crime scene? (I was playing music from the radio as RP for an action moment, lol)

8. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Just to clarify, driving like a complete maniac and smashing into whoever you can whenever you can is classified as against the rules just not heavily enforced.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Of course! I don't remember that experience that he stated at all.

10. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    TBH, she's just saying what Jeffy wanted to say, but he is currently fourm banned because someone accidentally fourm banned him permanently even though he was supposed to get a 1 day fourm ban. I'm going -1, thruthfully using a curse word doesn't mean your flaming. I personally like to express myself, and this is what's wrong here. Had no issues with any other community but this one on silencing other players. Express yourself as long as it isn't offensive, calling someone that isn't. That's a big no in my book. (I will speak on behalf of other community members that are too lazy to comment on here if they want me to aswell).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Sorry?
    How am I silencing other players?
    Quite honestly, they can say whatever they want, I have no authority to silence them.

EDIT :
    Also, I don't get what the big deal is over one instance, I mean, it's not like I call everybody out when they drop cuss words. I made the mistake, and i'm learning from it. I'm not perfect.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    We don't know you are learning from it unless it doesn't happen again right.

13. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Exactly.
    You haven't heard anything remotely similar to the incident that occurred, so you can assume that I learned.

14. Vhondy

Vhondy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    +1 knows the rules and is a nice person

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Was gonna +1, but the fact that you blatantly lied on a BR makes me believe you will be corrupt, and biased towards other players. -1

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    I blatantly lied?
    Right...

So evidently I lie and silence other players.
    Fair enough.

17. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Carter: "Anyways, personally, I've been having issues with Cobb all afternoon." *We've only had two encounters.*
    Carter: "Not necessarily my personal encounters, but having party member encounters. Should've been more clear."
    If that isn't blatantly lying i don't know what is. At least you fessed up to it.
    http://chronet.com/threads/cobb-sun-ar.16006/#post-146929

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    If you don't have any proof of only having 2 encounters with me, I don't believe I need to post any proof about your name being said in party chat at least 5-10 times over the course of the afternoon.

19. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    You literally have footage all from yesterday, and you said you were going through all your recordings. You can easily call me out on my lie (as if) i lied about my two encounters. But i know you won't because you wouldn't find squat.
    --- Post updated ---
    Lying is lying. He wouldn't have admitted it until i called him out. If you're going to apply for admin at least know the difference between yourself and others.

20. Carter

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Now, then.
    I'm not going to be engaging in any petty feuds with you.
    If you have any issues, take it to the PMs.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.