1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DISCUSSION Cars for Chronet V2

Discussion in 'Chronet v2' started by Frankie Saggio, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Frankie Saggio

Frankie Saggio Member

Roleplay name:
    Frankie Saggio
    I believe we should include all kinds of cars, from cheap compacts to high price luxury cars, and make the prices reasonable. I'm thinking the (TDM) Toyota, Honda, VW, Ford (also crown victorias as police cars and unmarked as detectives cars), Shelby, Mercedes, Ferrari. You guys probably get the jist, just throwing it out there.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also thinking Subaru, Volvo, SGM cars, and Nissan. What do you guys think? Feel free to give me your ideas and thoughts on this.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    we dont need more cars if anything replace current cars that people dont like its just unnecessary bloat

3. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    We’ve had the same cars for almost 3 years, we need new cars. Removing cars the majority of people dont use will make it worse. Cars are a huge part of the server for most people and theres no reason to why we shouldnt have a huge selection. Ive been driving the same cars since i started playing which was sooner after the server launched.

If we’re speaking broadly here, we need a selection of new cars in every price range. Low end, low middle, middle, middle high, and high end. Most of the attention need to me low to middle end cars because those will be the majoirty so we’ll want a lot of variation where most of peoples wealth is.

4. Frankie Saggio

Frankie Saggio Member

Roleplay name:
    Frankie Saggio
    Also thinking Subaru, Volvo, SGM cars, and
    EXACTLY, more cars would add more authenticity and realism to the server and make it more dynamic.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also
    Also each car can have different aspects of fuel efficiency (example compact 4 cyl, more efficient then more large/powerful vehicles.
    --- Post updated ---
    Wow my replies are coming out all botched up oops.

5. Frankie Saggio

Frankie Saggio Member

Roleplay name:
    Frankie Saggio
    Also
    Also each car can have different aspects of fuel efficiency (example compack
    i honestly don't see what the problem is

6. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    -Bump- List any vehicles you want to see on Version 2 here. We're not "adding more" we're replacing some.

7. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    AT-AT
    AT-ST
    Jeff's old Honda civic
    The s.s Enterprice
    T-100
    Robin reliant
    My knightmare frame
    The bike from ghost rider
    A unicycle
    Home 1
    Roles Royce with machine guns in the doors
    R32
    humvee slantback
    G-wagon
    Monster truck
    X-wing
    any gundam

8. The Big "N"

The Big "N" Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Aubern
    I don't know any specific mods, but here's a short, vague list of what I'd be pretty cool to see.
    Pick Up Truck*, RV, minivan, regular van, sedan, sports car, compact, quad bike, and muscle car would be cool additions.
    Adding onto the efficiency idea, maybe a different "engine" customization, that wouldn't change any appearance- just performance?
    * I suggest pick-up trucks with open beds, so ya can carry stuff place to place? I dunno might be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Internet explorer98760

Internet explorer98760 Member

trucks definitly and things like audis bmws hyundai

10. Cerberus

Cerberus Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Mordecai Bohannon
    I wanna have my jeep in game
    jeep wrangler ftw

11. Internet explorer98760

Internet explorer98760 Member

I found some really good mods for pick up trucks you can see them on my new car forum in chronet v2

12. Ultra™

Ultra™ Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    I'd like to see some motorcycles implemented into Chronet v2, but that will probably depend on whether or not we can make them work properly with VCMod.