1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Captainnorm8's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Captainnorm8, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captainnorm8

Captainnorm8 New Member

In Game Name: Captainnorm8
    Steam ID: Norm881
    Server Banned from: Lite Roleplay [Custom|Unique|Beta]
    Invoked on: March 12 2012
    Ban Length:permanent
    Ban Reason: Prop killing
    Banned by admin: BrokenWings (retired)
    Reason I think I should be unbanned: When I joined the server on that day, someone else was prop killing. So BrokenWing went to go ban him, coincidentally, my name was right next to the person who was prop killing and he accidently clicked mine. I know this because my brother (who was on at the time) saw BrokenWing say "oops wrong person" after my ban"

2. Deaconator

Deaconator Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    jake conway
    This is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33710128

3. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

Tricky situation as you got banned a while ago. Maybe BrokenWings remembers what happened, we have to wait for his reply, I guess.

4. Captainnorm8

Captainnorm8 New Member

Thank you for considering and sorry about the steam ID mess up

5. Captainnorm8

Captainnorm8 New Member

I don't mean to be impatient but is it going to happen soon?

6. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

BrokenWings is in some kind of advanced IT school or so, he is not as active as others so all I can do is tag him here and hope he will reply ASAP. You could also try to PM him (open a conversation).

7. BrokenWings

BrokenWings Retired Staff Member

Just so you know, all bans are done using a chat command, And I doubt that I banned the wrong guy because as you can see here http://chronet.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=16&advType=admin&page=9 The people I've banned before/after you has no similarity to your name at all, and the only way I would've banned the wrong person would be if someone else had the name "Capt" for example, "/Ban Capt" All players with Capt in their name would also be banned. Anyway, something had to have gone wrong and If for some reason I accidentally banned the wrong person without correcting the problem I apologize.

PS: I Apologize for the extremely late reply, As White Tip said I've been busy.

ACCEPTED

8. Deaconator

Deaconator Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    jake conway
    needs to be locked, and you're still a server admin broken?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.