1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Canadian-bacon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Canadian-bacon, May 8, 2017.

1. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    I'm going to go with neut---

Just kidding. You're getting a +1 from me. You have the required qualifications from what I read, unless you have the time to actually write up a bunch of elaborate bullshit. I haven't seen you role-play, but like I've said many times before, role-playing capabilities have no place in deciding whether someone should be Admin or not seeing as you will most definitely not have much free time to do so, unless you don't do your job. Doesn't take much for me to get a read on a person, and my few interactions with you show that you're a chill guy with a leveled head. Good luck dog

• Like Like x 1
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Thanks my dude.

I can assure you that my experience is in fact real. Coincidently I saw my fellow head admin from the MRP server on Chronet today, after not having seen him in months. It was nice catching up with him and he can vouch for my experience. His RP name is Vlad Krumpetts. Something like that, but I know him as Chicklem.

3. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    I'll just take your word for it. No need to confirm anything. There's too much detail for it to be false.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    I'll tag him anyway. @Chicklem Who knows if he's gonna continue to be active or not anyway. \(⊙ω⊙)/

5. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    Dang u took that long and explaned that much?!?!
    +1 instantly

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Chicklem

Chicklem Member

+1
    He used to be an HA back on an MRP server and he did great.
    Great guy
    great rper
    10/10 would call him potato again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Please note my playtime updates both on server and on this application.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  8. Savage 2

Savage 2 Premium Member

+1 Great Person to rp With and really helpful In general!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    He's Canadian. +1

Okay...here's some actual reasoning...
    Starting off, what a great application! Well done there. He is super active in-game and on the forums, I seem him on pretty much every day. He's got loads of staffing experience, which is a huge bonus when applying for these positions. Super friendly, and even when acting stern, he still is polite. This is the kind of guy I have never, ever, not once, seen him break a rule or go anywhere near breaking a rule. Now that's impressive. For the cherry on the cake, he's a great roleplayer too.

You are totally fit the the job, you've got my support. Keep it up! I hope to see you one day as an admin, you deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Walter

Walter Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Walter Ruggiero
    +1

Regardless of fact that you only have 10 days total of playtime, Your extremely qualified and you have knowledge and experience of the software that the admins use. Your active on the forums and are always helpful. You always have suggestions and often report Bugs you find on the server. I see no reason why you shouldn't be an Admin. Best of Luck to You ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CYJ11

CYJ11 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1.
    The applicant has good experience, along with the fact that he is not in any organizations, keeping any issues with doing his job out of the question. He also has shown a massive interest in helping the community and has been very active on the forums. At first I was more neutral towards this, but as I read over your application I feel it is necessary to +1.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    I have associated my Steam account with my Forums account. Now players can easily view my profile and hours, and can ask questions they may have .

• Like Like x 2
  13. Walter

Walter Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Walter Ruggiero
    That's very good for you to be open to the community

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    I am also Neutral on this because in the past I've had some experiences with you fail rp'ing as a cop. Other than that, you seem invested in the server. Haven't interacted much with you