1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Canadian-bacon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Canadian-bacon, May 8, 2017.

1. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Your In-Game name: Hima Lowa

Steam Name:
    Canadian-bacon

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:70113554

Country & Timezone:

Canada. Eastern Standard Time.

Server Playtime:

Playtime: 32327 minutes | 538.78 hour(s) | 22.45 day(s)

Past Experience:
    I Will list all my positions and then explain them further:

-Trial Moderator (TTT) (1 month)
    -Full Moderator (TTT) (1 week)
    -Manager (TTT) (7 months)

-Forum Moderator (XenForo software) (5 months)

-Moderator (MRP Serious RP) (1 month)
    -Admin (MRP Serious RP) (3 months)
    -Head Admin (MRP Serious RP) (4 months)

Experience with Administrative addons:

-ULX
    -Nutscript
    -XenForo Froum (Deleting posts/Warning points/Bans/etc)
    -RDM Manager
    -GExtensions (Remote/Bans/Warnings)

Explained:

It is worth noting I was never once demoted. I left the position on my own accord.

The TTT position(s) were the first Moderation position(s) I ever held.
    I First applied and was accepted as Trial Moderator, after the month of good actions I was promoted to Full Moderator with all powers. However a week into being a full moderator the Owner offered me the position to manage a server (TTT) I gladly accepted.

I was a Manager on the same godforsaken map for 7 months (Minecraft_b5). I played AT LEAST every two days for AT LEAST an hour, even though as a Manager Activity isn't as required. The server I managed was relatively popular, at least amongst most 12 year olds, sometimes I would see it 9/24 at 9 am on weekdays when people should be at school. Pretty good for TTT. As for my actual moderation, with practice I became extremely good at it. Being able to handle an RDM reports and administrate slays in ~10 seconds.

I eventually resigned from the position due to some personal issues and restraints and the server would afterwards collapse and be replaced with a community moderation system (ew.)

As for duties my position involved Choosing staff, firing staff, Making application formats, making staff guides and deciding what addons to implement or remove, as well as chat filters and other cosmetics.

I would remain as a Forum Moderator for a bit with that same community and I am able to use the software Chronet Forums use.

As for the serious MRP server (Military Role play) This is where I would learn to serious Roleplay. Utilizing a series of /me, /actions and /rolls to perform small RP aspects. Not being able to use names as it would be meta and what not. For this Moderation is about the same, I received the promotions based on my in game moderation and utilization of proper problem solving, logic and discretion to handle situations. Though we did have damage logs.

As Head Admin I administrated a staff team and accepted ban appeals, Staff applications etc. I also created guides on how to administrate and how to utilize powers and addons properly.

I would later resign as I did not like the direction the community as a whole was heading towards by bringing previously banned members to be Owners and Co-owners.

Have you donated?
    Yes. 10$

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?

I think I deserve a position as an administrator because I would sincerely like to help and moderate the server properly.

How am I ready for this role?:

I have a plethora of experience. I believe I am a level headed individual experienced in proper RP, situation handling, discretion and logic. I have enforced the rules of the server everyday by assisting new players, explaining to them the gamemode, rules, etc. I have also assisted the staff team by posting ban requests against Individual rule breakers. (Crip Mini)

I have read the rules thoroughly and understand them nicely. I have been quoted as a person whom "Follows the rules" and, I'm gonna jerk myself here, "I RP nicely as a cop"
    Thanks @Markoozy

Other qualities. I have complete control over a sit. If I'm talking no one interrupts me. If a person is telling their side of the story he/she will not be interrupted, I will not allow any flame nor do I accept any chaos or confusion when handling a situation.

Furthermore I am a quick learner, so any administrative commands or addons used will be taken up quickly by me.

Lastly, moderation is why I play. When I had my other position 60% of my time spent was doing moderation. I love it and I'm great at it. Even if I'm not on duty I enforce and administrate my 100%. What's life without moderation?

I also like to think I'm not a complete cock and am pretty chill.

Extra notes:

-I have one previous ban, however this was before I gained all this experience and matured. I admit to it. I learned from it. Most people need to be banned to learn how to appreciate the Server way more. Don't hold it against me <3

-I have a working and clear mic

-I'm Canadian (Diversity Eh)

-I can speak French, Egnlish and some Italian

-I make Poland ball comics

-I don't have too much of a life.

-I don't Associate with any organisation making me unbiased to all users.

-If you have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    • Like x 7
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    I'm gonna go Neutral on this. I have not spent enough time with you in-game to give a clear answer. However, I am leaning towards a +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    I am also gonna go Neutral, I will change this in the future and I am leaning towards a +1 because the user is a great roleplayer.... I just need to meet him more personally in game, it is also appealing how the user has ALOT of experience

4. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Osama Gambino
    +1 One of the best rpers

5. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Neutral you're a good cop but honestly never seen you role play other than that and you don't have that much playtime for being around for two years. Also never seen you until 2 weeks ago, I think you should've waited tbh. But you have good brs and are a good cop so i dunno I'll keep my eye on ya

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    I was actually active around Feb but dipped for a month nd few weeks. Mostly cause of School and a minor thing that occurred here.

However you can find me running a business, they just get raided a lot...

Most recent business was at the beach event. I helped @Nickhbu build and run the tiki bar.

7. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    -snip-
    see most recent post

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  8. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    I knew this was coming once you said this thread needed to be "approved" Anyways I would like to say good job on you for posting an application, however on my vote I'm very [​IMG] about it I mean you seem to get angry very easily from my experiences, although anger changes some people for the better, once they get a position with such honor, privilege, and responsibility. With all that being said, you also have a large amount of accepted ban requests with shows you actually put enough time into you're day to actually turn on your recording software and try and catch rule breakers, it also shows that you know the rules, you also seem to have no bans ( I'll make an exception on Kai's ban since you were unbanned) Final Decision: I'll be going with a very solid Neutral until I actually see any more pros or cons. With all this being said good luck and I'll be keeping my eye on you :).

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  9. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I know you've been around for quite some time, in fact, I'm surprised you only have 9.44 days on the server :eek: Anyhow, I know you're a solid RPer, especially as cop, but for the time being, I'm rollin with a neutral. I'll keep my eye on you in game and I'll change my decision accordingly. As of right now, I really have nothing to say in terms of pros or cons. See ya around.

10. James Newman

James Newman Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Well, I've seen you around for some time. However, I'll remain Neutral until I get to interact with you, know your general attitude/knowledge of the rules, etc.

11. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    I like all your qualifications however I have not once (from memory) seen you on the server/interacted with you which leads me to post my judgement as Neutral
    EDIT: Having observed how you think Admins don't make mistakes and your otherwise kiss ass attitude to the admins, I have to give you a -1

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I like you man. You're a chill dude who makes great comics and is an amazing RPer. However, I haven't had the chance to fully meet you yet. I have to stay neutral until I can get some experience with you on the server. Good luck bro!

See most recent post. Last part still applies though ;)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rudy

Rudy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Rudy Ronson
    I've seen you on the server before but im going to go Neutral mainly because I haven't interacted with you enough to give a final judgement.

14. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Neutral until I have time to observe you on the server.

15. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    As polite, earnest, and entertaining as he is, user does not sufficiently understand the rules that he must enforce.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  16. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Feel the power of Canada Bitch!
    +1

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I'm gonna say neutral 'til I get a chance to play with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    >Sees all these neutrals.

I have no strong feelings one way or another.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Don't tweak bro, you got plenty of time. Neutrals aren't bad by any means. It seems a lot of people don't know you on a personal level that's all. Just keep doing well and maybe try getting yourself out there in a good way on the server and I guarantee you it'll change.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Canadian-bacon

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    I don't base often. I don't raid often. I'm quite unbiased and i'm nice to people whom are nice to me. Neither do i associate with any organisation.

This is probably a large reason why people have not interacted with me in large percentages. Nothing wrong with that.

Also the Neutral comment was a Futurama reference. ;)

• Like Like x 1