1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Brunnea's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Brunnea, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Didn't read what I said?

2. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Have fun :sorry:

Edit: Just thought I'd mention to everyone that she's officially gone for the next two weeks starting yesterday.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  3. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    back home

horsies are nice

• Like Like x 1
  4. Schwifty

Schwifty Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Marko Lamerino
    -1 - Doesn't respond to calls rather likes to spam the admin announcement with stupid shit over and over , and doesn't listen to calls. She revives her friend everytime he gets killed and doesn't listen to anyone else , only him , she isnt a very good admin so should be taken out of trial in sits regularly says "i dont wanna deal with this shit" and leaves the sit ( i have witnessed this x2).

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Your friends repeatedly and continuously broke rules and RDM'd both me and other cops, either attempting to find loopholes in the rules to try to copbait and mass RDM once the cops respond like they're supposed to in RP (Seriously, stop that. Your arguments are basically "Don't do anything and we won't kill you", which would require the police to break rules to ignore crimes), or by killing a whole squadron of police to recover a friend's gun. She has revived those affected on BOTH sides, contrary to your claims, and has tried to deal with the situations calmly. This is difficult when those involved speak over her (I am guilty of that), scream, and disrespect her; pair that with her illness already giving her trouble and headaches, and it's easy to see why she is having trouble fully dealing with sits, especially ones she may possess a bias in. If she ACTUALLY dealt with the sits, Marko, you and your friends would have probably been banned by now.

Why don't you stop complaining about others and instead take a long deep reflection on yourself.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  6. its ya boi troy

its ya boi troy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    Oh boy were do I start. So let me say off first she doesn't keep any admin thing related a secret she will tell her friends everything. If there were any top secret admin thing it would be leaked becuase of her. Second off she doesn't understand what a sit is/never uses them. Third after multiple complaints of people saying stop spamming admin chat with stuff like "george kisses girls" she still went on. 4th literally only cares about her friends opinions on things.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    DicksOut ForSimple
    From my experiences the only thing I have seen is spamming useless admin announcements such as "Can I get a Y E E H A A W" other than that i havent noticed anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. its ya boi troy

its ya boi troy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    I dont want to have to go off as I am hoping to get unbanned someday but look at the staff complaint on her there is some examples except one, and note she had been told to stop which she replied in admin chat "no".

9. tommo1999uk

tommo1999uk Member

Roleplay name:
    Lelouch Gremory
    +1 is a good meme

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  10. Poob

Poob Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Parker
    -1. Every experience I've had with Nisha as an admin has just been bad. She is extremely biased towards her friends and it is blatantly obvious when admin sits go on for 20 minutes even though there's no evidence present. Whenever a friend is caught in the wrong she excuses them for no reason and completely breaks the RP situation by changing facts to her liking. Every admin sit I get into with her I'm going to record from now on and post here. (I will also mention that I have never had any previous notable contact with Nisha until this week)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017 at 10:46 PM
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Very biased towards others, will always side with friends, leaving the opposition always at a loss. Doesn't take the time to listen to both sides, impatient, and immature.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    +1 From what I've seen after playing for the past week or so, she has been helping people and I've seen her in multiple sits as well as being active. In my opinion she is also fun to play with and can be mature when needed.

When she "revives her friends" that's because they were RDMed and having them deal with an NLR bubble isn't fair and so why that is a complaint I don't understand.
    Multiple people say she doesn't do sits but as I said, I have seen her do many sits. Of course there are minor cases were a sit is not required.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. GambinoDroppedSpaghettio

GambinoDroppedSpaghettio Member

Roleplay name:
    Fook Gambaby
    Ignores calls to instead play with her friends but if a call happens to involve her friends she would go to it immediately and find every way possible to make her friend innocent. Very childish in most situations, is not suited for the job as an admin, most certainly a huge -1.

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. Poob

Poob Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Parker
    But she "revives her friends" often times without evidence that any rulebreaks happened. In my case she revived Sam Rothstein after we killed him for raiding Cobb. All she said was "it was over five minutes ago" even though she wasn't there and had never been in the situation.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    She also warned me for rdm even though i was actively chasing Marshall for raiding me.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. EReddy

EReddy Premium Member

-1 - My experience with Brunnea is that she is very biased and siding with her friends . She never does sits , just bans people straight from there instead of talking to them about their situations .She always sides with her friends . ALWAYS . Reviving her friends and all that . Especially Marshal. So in all honesty , for the love of Chronet , I do not see her suitable for being an admin on Chronet.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Also read what @SCORPEANrtd said earlier. I feel that Brunnea doesn't really care, and acts like an ass when she is in power in any situation. When someone interferes with her events, she doesn't care about the rules and bans them. She told me I was going to get banned for holding a gun on her property, she didn't do it though. She also told the cop that was around the corner to not interact with me or they will be banned.
    So -1

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 3:10 AM
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Vhondy

Vhondy Member

She spams the admin announcements about her friends and memes when im trying to rp. She then ignores her friends breaking rules and lets them slide. Whenever i break a rule against one of her friends i dont get the time of day to tell my side. In general an immature extremely biased admin

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    You are one of her friends so of course, I have seen her abuse even before that though

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    If you have evidence of this, make a proper complaint. If you do not, then there is nothing to be said. Every time someone posts here ALL PEOPLE WATCHING THE THREAD get a notification.

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.