1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Brunnea's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Brunnea, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I get on weekend mornings as almost a guarantee... Although I do plan to spend this Saturday jobhunting around town.

2. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Roasted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Application

Although I've already given my recent opinion, It was very vague. After speaking with Brunnea, I do believe she has the potential of becoming a good admin, however due to her inactivity, which may continue into the near future, I have stay with my Neutral rating for now. Hopefully we can see the return of this player at some point, however for now I feel like this player should not be an admin. There are not really any qualities that in my mind disqualify her from being an admin, however her inactivity is quite rare from my experience (although I do understand the reason for such), though I would be open to the concept of her being an admin on Chronet at a later stage if she'd want.

I understand I've posted quite a lot in this thread but I promise you I will not post any further unless my view changes.

TL;DR:
    Still Neutral

3. redcloud654

redcloud654 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Barbara Newman
    Still +1 most admins arnt that active anyways Kek

4. James Newman

James Newman Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Changing my vote to a -1 due to inactivity.

EDIT: Updated my vote here.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  5. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Seen this player get on from time to time and seeing how Jack's been promoted with similar activity I'm going to give a +1

6. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    I really didn't want to make this post, but this has been a long-time coming.

Here's an update on what's going on with my life right now:
    It's pretty obvious at this point that I'm really inactive, and I'm not hiding behind excuses for this.
    There's been a lot going on behind-the-scenes that I had wanted cleared up before deciding on withdrawing or keeping this application up, but since that will never happen, here it goes.

I have no reason to come on anymore.
    The few people that made me want to come on have left, all save for three.

I've very little interest in 'roleplaying' in this environment, where I constantly have to make something to keep myself occupied, only for not many to join in, and when they do... It goes up in flames.

I might become active, depending on if I ever get around to doing something I had always wanted to do, but that's just the server side of things.
    I haven't even gotten to the shitstorm.

It's pretty obvious at this point that my WiFi now has a time to disconnect.
    The reason for this was that I wasn't sleeping properly, or taking care of myself, and my mother tried to help me by limiting the thing that was kind of making me fade away.
    Of course, this hasn't worked, and my mental stability has only gotten worse as the days go by.

What hasn't helped is the recent falling-outs I've had with many friends, one in particular now going on the war-path against me.
    With most of my close friends not talking with me as of late, I've become pretty damn alone. I'm in nearly the exact position I was before I joined Chronet, except now I've wasted much of my time and want it back dearly.
    It should become obvious that my personality, demeanor, and all-around persona have changed drastically in my time here. I went from a well-to-do to quite possibly one of the top ten least liked players on Chronet, is some regards. Top twenty if you go back farther and dig up people worse than I.

I should also mention that I received an Advisory position in another community, one I was introduced to by a close friend. I rather like it there, as the toxicity isn't so bad that you can't breathe. Indeed, it's that Star Wars server I was chastised for playing so much. Yes, I play it more than I do Chronet.
    Is this a bad thing? I suppose so. Is it worth going behind my back over? No, but that's not stopped anyone.

To add more text to this post, my applying for staff has caused many a heartache, and paranoia. I'm bringing this up now for the sake of transparency and honesty, but it shouldn't be a surprise that I'd be surrounded by a lot of negative feedback. Feedback I'd never get to hear from the speaker's mouth. Feedback I was forbidden to know about. Feedback that was to never be known by myself.
    This is one of the many reasons why I wanted to close this not that long ago, but I'll say it again: I'm still unsure as to whether or not I should do that.

This isn't a goodbye, this is an update on where I am right now.
    I'd like to become active again, but until I fix myself, or cut myself off, I'll remain in limbo.

This application alone has caused me so much stress and has burned so many bridges, I'm not sure it's worth keeping open. But I will, for the time being.

Before I end, I'd just... I'd just like to thank those of you who stood by me, even though many of you have cut ties with me. I appreciate the help, especially when I made things worse for myself.
    I'm sorry to those that feel I have wronged them, even to those that have anonymously set out to ruin me.
    I'm sorry.
    I am so sorry.
    And to those who I considered close friends, and have now decided I'm a Pariah, it was good while it lasted. I'm sorry things had to end the way they did.

7. Apollo

Apollo Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    It's all good cuz we still good

8. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Changing it to neutral

9. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    You're very friendly, active in the forums, and would probably be a very sweet admin, but I haven't seen you at all on the server. Why you no luv me anymore!
    Anyways, I wanna give you that sweet plus one, but I gotta see ya more. For now, neutral

Edit:
    I have seen thee once more! Thus, I shall change to
    +1

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  10. TheTrumpMeister

TheTrumpMeister Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Vincent Luciano
    Changing it to neutral until the user becomes more active.

and yes I know I'm a bland robot

11. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Still a -1 From me.
    They're a liar, that's all to say, we don't need another liar on the staff team.

12. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Can you elaborate?

13. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    I'm not saying your a bad liar, I'm just saying we need an admin who can for once be honest about the servers and not lie about it's state and community like you do. ;)

14. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    ohhhhkay.

i mean, i'm pretty sure i have acknowledged the server and the issues it has but, to each his own.

15. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Alrighty. I've seen your face again, so it'll be back to +1
    Don't you DARE leave us again!

16. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    From the things I've seen from this player: She's getting more active now and she is a kind and respectful player changin my shit back to a +1

17. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Pretty chill, don't end up like Blueberry Muffin. Since you are on chronet more now, changing it to a +1

18. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Pros
    On the forums a lot
    Lots of forum posts
    Well known
    Funny

Neutral
    Can be slightly hostile sometimes
    What is your gender????

Cons
    Not active on the server
    Activeness in general is going down

I think Brunnea has potential but the last thing we need is more in active admins.
    Overall:
    Neutral

19. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Barbie GirlĀ®

20. Apollo

Apollo Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    My side girl got a 5s with the screen cracked -- still hit me back right away, better not never hesitate. +1 admin app if she gets trial i'll consider coming back 2 work with her cuz brun is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.