1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Brunnea's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Brunnea, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Because trials, as well as admins, have a time-stamp for everyone that has been killed.... So she could've easily seen when Sam raided Cobb and if he killed anyone, then make simple comparison of times from when that happened to when you killed Sam. Doesn't need to be there when the proof is right at your fingertips

2. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    -1 Nisha, doesn't ever respond to my calls but she does with her friends , fucks with people , spams , revives her friends for no reason. She is just making Chronet just as bad as church. Nisha doesn't deserve admin, once she gets it Chronet is officially going to die.

3. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    You know, I'm not saying this is the case by all means, but it could so happen that she forgets? When I was trial, I was in-game by myself majority of the time and when the server is full and it's a complete shit storm, I wouldn't be able to count the amount of times people call for an admin. I'm one person so I can't split up into forty five different people. I'll respond to the first one, or the more important one, and I have to pay attention. They usually speak, so I'm making sure to listen well to both sides. I can't tell you how many times I've forgotten to respond to calls. It's not entirely all my fault. So much shit going on.

4. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    She does not forgot how could you forget admin chat getting spammed.

From the multiple staff complaints and the -1 I really don't think she will be becoming server admin any time soon.simple may be inactive but he's will take care of any staff that is not fitting for the role.i also want to point out that she is also close friends with both the community mangers @Kai and @Chance and as you will see as this takes place and this staff application keeps getting dislikes I have a strong feeling they will either support her and try to defend her are @Chance will delete the messages. My point being made this needs to be considered by @Simple the big man himself and not all her admin friends.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  5. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    It's mainly one group of friends making these complaints because their friends were perma banned by this admin. I still support this individual.

6. its ya boi troy

its ya boi troy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    I could say the same about the other group.

7. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    Before you try to believe you know everything alot of people who -1 and make staff complaints have not been banned bye this trial.
    --- Post updated ---

Maybe she shouldn't use favoritism when on the job.

8. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    Jazzu, you seem to be claiming that the staff complaints do not originate from the bannings the administrator made on your group of friends. However, this event falls just before the massive tirade of abuse leveled before the administrator; thus, can it really be argued that all of this hate towards Brunnea is not simply one large tantrum?

Let me ask you this - Do you think it was wrong that Brunnea banned you? She saw an individual breaking the rules as they exist, and doled out punishment. If you find fault with this, then your issue is not with Brunnea, but rather with the rules themselves. I think we'd have a larger problem with an administrator ignoring the rules than sticking to them.

9. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Before this turns into 3 pages of people saying the same things back to one another, please stop. If you have a disagreement with what a person has posted on here, please take it to forum PMs, steam chat, etc. or just use the rating system to say that you agree or disagree with a statement. For those saying that Nisha abuses her power or isn't properly doing her job, post a staff complaint. It gets really annoying on staff applications clicking through 3+ pages of just arguments before getting to people's actual input on the applicant, so let's stop this before it happens. Ty <3

10. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    @Chance @Kai Remove all of the nonsense posts whenever you guys get a chance, including this one

11. Santino (Sonny) Nashton

Santino (Sonny) Nashton Member

Roleplay name:
    Donnie Falcone
    When I was not banned she was a decent admin. I don't see why she can't be promoted. +1

12. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    Well things have changed .

13. Chance

Chance Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    This isn't decided solely on Simple, but thanks for tagging me and trying to call me out on random shit - but this has really proven the threads going overboard, it was made to tell us how Brunnea was performing and nothing else.

ill be locking this but the posts will remain and be taken into consideration in our next call for staff/promotions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.