1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brunnea complaints

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by xh2p, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

I don't know the dude or whatever but boy is he just full of himself, he's as bad as sikes was when he got a script on how to password crack.. ikr?

So here is the dealio guys, I'm not doing the templates because I'm in Japan-land doing things but I have a cellular device!

Now My main complaint with this clown is that Scorp got banned for harrasment but look here (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/antipedo) this is a group MADE BY Brunnea harassing scorp in ways that are unfair and quite damn right cyber bullying, here in the BREXIT UK you can get arrested for mean tweets let alone mean stuff like this so its only fair justice is made against this clown trial admin who'll probably try slander me, scorp or both and this post but who cares because if you're going to be such an internet bully I don't care you're mean scorp may have fucked up i dunno hence why I'm on this crap crusade to find out but regardless of fuckery or none fuckery a steam group attacking that person is not what an admin should be like, let alone a member of the community, this is just some bullied kid trying to spit at those greater and or better and or both better and greater than him/her/whatever I'm sorry it has come to this but its true and at this rate the server and site will turn from fun loveable shit to worse than North Korea, right now Chronet is like South Korea full of k-pop weeb shit and whatever its great yano but its slowly sliding over the DMZ and into North Korea and once you become a cesspool of north korea you know you've gone too far so I am here to help stop that starting with this Brunnea clown who has swore at me

[​IMG]

Because of a post I made WHICH HAS BEEN DELETED!? IM SORRY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO LINK THAT SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING ADMINS I can't tolerate this femnistic nerd rage any longer y'all just bullies and Scorp was a good guy.

Here is a video by some "ANONYMOUS" member who gave me permission to use his video showing the VIOLATIONS and HARRASMENT made my this Brunnea clown.. I demand justice.

2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    'Anonymous' user

3. Brandino Filipino

Brandino Filipino Member

ayyy my boy Tree be in there, also you spelled feminist wrong, good try bro, maybe YOU should hook up with scorp and give eachother brojobs all day.

4. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

anonymous yeah, he/she/whatever fears for their public safety is that a problem?

5. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    You can literally click the video and see who it is.

6. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

I mean.. it may be an account with that name but not that person you have no legit proof of it being who you may believe it is.. she-devil

7. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    The politically correct term is 'slut'.

8. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

No slut shaming in 2017 demon woman

9. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Then what's this?

[​IMG]

10. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

Idk some nerd

11. Brandino Filipino

Brandino Filipino Member

Gets completely non serious when confronted with actual proof of Scorp being a shit person, good luck getting that unban.

12. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

Can I ask you a question, are you like a legit white knight of @Brunnea

13. Brandino Filipino

Brandino Filipino Member

Dunno, I let people think what they want. I call people out on shit if I see it, end of story. If I catch you fucking with someone, I'll get involved. I've seen proof of what Scorp has done, and I know people who have been molested by pedophiles. So if you think defending one is gonna fly, you got a whole nother thing coming.

14. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

So you're a white knight great to have that cleared up anywho I didn't ask for white knights I'd only hear from Brunnea itself or other admins not some clown with 3 posts and joined literally yesterday captain white knight k? thx :)

15. Brandino Filipino

Brandino Filipino Member

Lmfao, considering you are being just that for Scorp I don't think you have much room to talk. Kinda funny though how you openly admit to not being here during the whole crisis and yet you still stick up for Scorp. Makes sense though, right? Gotta help a dude who leaks pics and threatens females younger than him if he doesn't get what he wants. Very mature for an ADULT. Good to see how much people have evolved lmfao, just go back to the cave you crawled out of.

16. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

I'd love to but as said this doesn't concern any of you so hmu in the dm's if you want to beef it out I'll gladly put you back where you belong, the reason I made this shit was because 1 I saw it as unfair and 2 its partially on behalf of scorp the posts I've made, this complaint however I made against Brun because of the steam group made against Scorp which can be seen as harassment you clown. On other posts sure I knight scorp but that's because he himself does not have a platform to defend himself on. @Brunnea does she can easily defend herself without some kiddy coming along and acting as her boyfriend in the bar when some asshole talks to her, she is capable of her own defence lol

17. Brandino Filipino

Brandino Filipino Member

Lmfao, okay "kiddy." You are still acting like a little kid tryna be tough, you're not. Second, a steam group has nothing to do with the server at all. Why are you making a STAFF COMPLAINT when it doesn't involve staffing at all? Why don't you put on your big boy pants and just talk with Brunnea directly, instead of making a public thing over it. Try acting your age for once and realize when you are wrong. Also, using the word, "clown" repeatedly makes you look like more of an asshole than if you were to just address people normally. Plus you called yourself an asshole, "...when some asshole talks to her...."

18. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    I don't even know what this is supposed to accomplish.

This entire thing has become quite confusing.

19. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

Well its a complaint against you harassing scorp w/ the steam group etc (legit) however can you tug on the leash of your white knight because its awfully tiring hearing him bark more and more, perhaps a muffle?

20. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    The fact that we're having this conversation astounds me to no end.

Please carry on, I'm listening for the meat of your argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.