1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED BlueberryMuffin's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by BlueberryMuffin, Jul 16, 2016.

1. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    Your In-Game name:
    BlueberryMuffin (Marsha Trischitti)
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54999370
    14 (Permission granted by Simple) http://imgur.com/BDspJ55
    Country & Timezone:
    United States of America, EST. (UTC-05:00)
    Server Playtime:
    6 weeks
    Past Experience:
    I have had very little past experience as an admin. When I was younger, I was admin on a few small Minecraft communities that all ended up being shut down not too long after they started. I have had no experience as an admin on a Garry's Mod server before, but I have watched other admins do their jobs on multiple servers, and I have watched @MedicStudios' YouTube videos and I feel like I will do a good job as an admin on Chronet.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, ~$40. I am uncertain of the actual amount.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve to be an admin on Chronet because I am a very well known member of the community who has been here for about 3 years, and I feel like it is my time to lend aid to the server.
    • I have never been banned before, nor been warned-(to my knowledge).
    • I know the server rules very well, and enforce them to the best of my ability.
    • I am very active on the server, though I have been inactive a couple of times.
    • I always try to offer my help to players and admins when they need it.
    • It's very easy to come up and ask me "Hey, where's the clothes store?" or "How do you make bread?".
    The one main reason I want to be admin on Chronet is because this server is basically my entire life. I have friends in real life, but I am always treated as the third wheel. Chronet has been the place where I've made inseparable friendships. This server has given me hope that I can have real friends for once. The server has given so much to me, and I think that it is time for me to give something back. I really want to be able to repay the server for all that it has done for me. I want to give the server my help. That is why I want to be an adminge on Crawnet.
    Extra notes:
    • It is very easy to become friends with me, believe it or not. I'm even friends with @Chance, that asshole xD.
    • I do have a bit of a temper issue, though I have been working on that and have been making good progress.
    • I am on Chronet or Steam every single day, so it should not be hard to get in contact with me if I am needed.
    • I have a working microphone and speak very good English.

2. Maher's Jahers

Maher's Jahers Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Gregory Lotus
    +1, great player always fun-- I think she'd work out as an admin.

3. Carter

Carter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Carter Trischitti
    +1, very respectful player, knows the rules, etc.
    I think she could work as an admin.

4. Chance

Chance Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    +Quartz, I mean support

Claims she has temper issues, when she gets mad it seems like shes not even mad or she just conceals it very well. (aside from the 15+ steam messages I get.) [input more stuff here that shows support but are far too lazy to actually make a useful post.]

5. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    [​IMG]
    Neutral for now.

6. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    YOUR 14
    WHEN I KNEW YOU YOU WERE 11
    WTF
    -1 cuz gurl

+1

PLUS ONE

7. Mojache

Mojache Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tanner Kingston
    Gonna go towards NEUTRAL for now. Have not had NEARLY enough contact with her to come to the conclusion if she is admin material or not. I like her doe... so I am leaning towards a +1.

Edit* Honestly, gonna have to go stick with a Neutral. Not gonna give her a -1 because she is somewhat nice, but a little immature. She took one moment from me where I WAS ALLOWED TO BE IN THE PD PARKING LOT and is holding it against me. It's fine and I am not mad, but if someone takes a moment like that and holds it against you and calls you "Disrespectful, immature, and bad at roleplay" because of it. I don't feel like they should be made admin. Not to mention I had Mayor's permission and didn't freak out on her until she started to arrest me aswell as the fact that before that incidence she said she needed 50k for a car and I decided that I would GIVE her that money without the need for her to pay me back. A good word to describe her would be resentful.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  8. Zaptto

Zaptto Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
  9. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    +1 Roleplays very well as a SWAT and knows the rules.

10. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Donovan Ronson
  11. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    + 6 week playtime
    + Very active in-game
    + Very active on the forums
    + Extremely friendly & helpful
    + A lot of respect for roleplay
    + Knows the rules well
    + I have never noticed her overeating or showing anger towards anybody
    +/- Decent application, a little short however there are some very well written and thought out statements in there
    - Sometimes acts a little unprofessional, almost immature, most notably on some of her profile comments and forum posts

Overall +1 although I recommend you look into the negative point I listed.

Good luck, I'll see you around.

12. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    Thank you for your feedback. The reason my application is a bit short is because I couldn't figure out how to word some of the points I wanted to make and I had to shorten them a lot. As for the negative comment, I like to joke around with people on the forums. If my comments seem a bit immature, I am just giving somebody a hard time (jokingly), or otherwise just playing around. I can be serious when it is needed. I just don't want to seem like someone who has no sense of humor.

13. Itachi

Itachi Member

+1

PLUS ONE[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree -1 because of gril
    #FREETHEQUAN #FTHEFEMINISTS

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  14. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Decim Delrose
    +1 You have exactly what it takes.

15. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Markey
    Every time I've played with Blueberry, she has been incredibly nice and helpful. She loves to roleplay and help new players. I have never seen her break any rules either. I've actually seen her explain rules to players before. I really hope you get trial, +1.

16. Maher's Jahers

Maher's Jahers Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Gregory Lotus
    But you don't.
    [​IMG]
    R O A S T E D

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  17. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I'm always a bit skeptical to rate admin applications after someone comes back from an extended period of inactivity. With that being said, I'm going neutral for now.

18. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    I've known blueberry literally for years and never once had a problem with her except that she wasn't cool with me outlawing cornflakes. Active (as of late), friendly, knows the rules well, and I think she would do well enforcing them. I give this a +1 so long as she stays active.

19. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Decim Delrose
    That's because I didn't get simple s permission.
    Also thanks for helping my confidence.

20. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    +1 Plus Ultra
    As one of the people suggesting to Booberry that she should make this application, I think it's fairly obvious where I stand.