1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best gun

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Mooo, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Mooo

Mooo Member

what is it

2. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    SG550, in my opinion. Rifle ammo is plentiful, and it fires quickly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    Depends what you're looking for. If its for cheap and good i'd say glock. if you've got the money i'd say UMP's or FAMAS'

4. Mooo

Mooo Member

i have a usp-s already but i need a 20-30k blueprint gun

5. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    If you want something for that price i'd say a mac10 but it's not very good, or the m3 which is also legal but only good at point blank

6. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Me.

7. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
  8. Mooo

Mooo Member

ok

9. Ultra™

Ultra™ Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    Here's what my 4 weeks of playtime on Chronet have taught me in regards to this topic:

- For general combat usage, the SG 550 and the G3SG1 are by far the best guns. If you're not exactly sure at which distances you might end up fighting, or just want to be well-prepared for the majority of combat situations, these two guns are your best bet. The G3SG1 does significantly more damage per shot and has slightly better scoped accuracy than the SG 550, however the SG has a 30-round magazine as opposed to the G3's 20 rounds, as well as a faster rate of fire, faster reload speed and less recoil. Overall, while the SG 550 is easier to use and offers more room for error, the G3's higher damage per shot can be very helpful, even if it is a harder gun to use.

- For close range combat, such as defending chokepoints during a PD raid, the XM1014 and the FAMAS are definitely the best choices. Both of these weapons will rapidly shred through anyone standing too close to you.

- For eliminating a target from as far away as possible, the AWP is the obvious choice, as no other sniper rifle can match its raw damage.

- And if you're on a budget, the MP5 is a good choice for general combat, while the M3 remains a decent choice for close range combat, even after its nerf.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
  11. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    knife

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    My personal favorite is the UMP-45. It's not really expensive yet is still a great multipurpose weapon. It's sights may be a little funking when you first start using it, but it has a slightly higher damage per shot than the usual favorite, MP5, while maintaining a pretty good recoil.