1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Becks ban appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by KorseKombat, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KorseKombat

KorseKombat Member

steam name :thxbro420
    Roleplay Name : beck stryker
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98821312
    Server banned from : DarkRP
    Invoked on : 2016-12-24 01:20
    Ban length : permanent
    Ban Reason : RDM and attempted mass RDM with a C-4.
    Banned By admin : Aluminum Potassium Sulfate
    Reason you think you should be unbanned:
    I placed a c4 on my own car and 1-2 people got hit by it and were revied and i apologized to them cause it wasnt my intent to hurt them with it. I also talked with steve evets last night and told him that i placed a c4 on my car cause i wanted to see what happend and to prove to them that i had it everyone backed up but 1-2 people ran into it on purpose to try and get me in trouble for it. So attempted mass rdm isnt not even true considering if that was the case i would of charged at people with it not put it on my own veichle. I didnt think about it when i put it down and didnt realize the blast radious of it. So i mean i dont see how it should be a perm banned like a week would be understandable cause 1-2 people were hit.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. Aluminum

Aluminum Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    June Wright
    There was a massive amount of people around the vehicle you placed the C-4 on. Since the user wishes to remain anonymous, I'll put the video of the situation in the admin section for the admin who wishes to handle this ban appeal.

3. GDBrandon

GDBrandon Member

I was there when this accrued he only killed 2 people with the c4 all he did was place it on his car and people ran up to the car and that's why they got killed by the c4.... plus I didn't see any ban request on this. and there was no admins on at the time...

4. KorseKombat

KorseKombat Member

Lol he wants to remain anonymous then why would he run around and tell me ur getting banned and shit like lol that makes no sense i cant see the proof of the br either,
    --- Post updated ---
    And if it was a attempeted mass rdm i would of gotten in the car and drove it at everyone lol. So killing 2 people is mass rdm and i mean its a joke i placed a c4 and all the sudden people run into it to try and get me in trouble for it

5. Chance

Chance Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    I'm quite surprised you can't see what you've done wrong, you placed C4 is a mass of people for quite a dumb excuse - sure no one really got hurt but thats beside the case because you don't place C4 to show it off its a tool used to kill.

6. KorseKombat

KorseKombat Member

Okay i understand it was a stupid mistake but a perm banned i mean come on if it was my intent to mass rdm i would of got in the car and drove it at everyone.

7. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I'm going to bring up the ban of Sage Ronson ( @Sage Rasen )

[​IMG]

He was banned for the same reason as you, "attempted mass RDM with a C-4." The only difference is, he only killed one person and the people in his vicinity had given the OK to whatever happened there (as is the rule with C-4). He was banned because he used it with the intent to kill Nikki Bates against her consent, which is RDM, as well as toxic behavior. You killed 2-3 innocent people in a busy place where nobody was ok with it's use. You were not using it in a raid, you were using it in an act of terror, and with the amount of verbal flaming you were doing you are lucky the reason doesn't include toxic behavior.

You used it with intent to kill, no matter whether you "drove into them" or not. I don't give a flying fuck if people ran within the blast radius, you should have expected people to run in a confused panic when you placed it down and thought against doing so.

Your reluctance to see where you are at fault worries me deeply. Even Sage realized what he did wrong, you refuse to do so.

8. OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Steve Weinsher
  9. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    Thanks for this! I believe this shows that not only Beck, but Brandon and Jay, have no intent to RP properly. I hope the admins will deal with this appropriately.

10. OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Steve Weinsher
    yea np. it's the least I can do after I got banned. trying to pay my dept to chronet

11. Wildclone

Wildclone Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  12. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Daniel Bizarro
    I can confirm he did do that

13. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Based on video evidence and responses from fellow admins, it is clear to me that you did indeed attempt to Mass RDM with the C-4, and that your appeal is inaccurate to the events that actually occurred.
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.