1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED beanycheese's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by beanycheese, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SickMan

SickMan Member

Holy shit so many plus 1's and 40
    More
    Messages to see tho and honestly I have to say +1 and the way you handle stuff is truly professional love how you do it love your dedicated to learning how to do better so when you do become an admin you will do amazing with that you definatly deserve staff.

2. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    snip

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  3. Gunshotsky

Gunshotsky Member

Roleplay name:
    Gabriel Ronderson
    +1, really friendly and is really mature.

4. Savage 2

Savage 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    -1 Due to some Shit....

Update: +1 Good Player, does the right things for the right reasons :) thanks for being a great player maxine.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Snip

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  6. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Premium Member

Maxine is perfect for the administrator position, she has shown that she can run small communities properly as she has demonstrated with the Wesetns family, she also helps people a lot and always seems to know the rules and she lets me know if i'm doing something wrong in regards to the rules. +1

7. Poob

Poob Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Parker
    I'm going to say neutral for now. I haven't had any bad experiences with Maxine but I'm not sure she wouldn't be biased to her org. I think maybe she'd have to pass leadership on to someone else.

8. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    That's what almost every Ronson said about me when I was running and I still haven't banned or I don't even think I even warned a Ronson yet, besides maybe for a ban request or two. I'm going to respectfully disagree. I mean, if she seems decent I say it's a go. Trust me, if admins are corrupt, biased, etc they will be demoted. I know that's hard to believe since we're still waiting for Simple to get back, but if there's an issue like that it will be addressed I know that for a fact

9. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    +1 From what I've seen after the past week or so Maxine has been following the rules and I think she would fit this position well due to the maturity I've seen from her whilst role playing and overall.

10. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    I have thought about this, and if an org member of mine had broken a rule, they would not only receive discipline from me as an admin but also as an org leader. I've been putting in place more strict rules in my org to get them not breaking server rules now so hopefully it won't be a problem. I was in fact planning on making An announcement to my org if I was ever to become admin that I would not be biased towards any of Them and they're all still expectedly to follow the rules.
    I am also prepared to leave my org behind and make someone a new leader should it come down to that.

11. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I've seen their org discord. She's pretty damn strict about rule breaking in her org. In all honesty, I feel as though she'd be more strict against org members upon becoming admin. Anyone who knows her agrees

12. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Weren't Aidcon and Medic both in charge of Orgs before they were accepted? There's a precedent in place.
    Additionally, Maxine has rules within her org, which, if not followed, can result in being kicked from their org. The first rule is to follow Chronet's server rules...

This shouldn't be of any concern, and let's say, she's made trial, and is biased, it shouldn't be too difficult to gather proof, and then post a complaint.

13. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    *This is not biased on my part, this is how I've seen Maxine ever since we met nearly 3 months ago*

Ever since Maxine and I became friends, and how much time we have spent together either playing Chronet, other servers/games, in Discord or talking on Skype (basically like best friends if you would want to call us that), she has to be one of the most unbiased people I have ever met, as @SCORPEANrtd and @Hades stated above, she has rules set on our organization discord, and she is pretty strict with the rules within the org. There are multiple rules in place (#1 being follow Chronet rules, as Scorp said above), others include to be respectful to others, do not raid shops whose owner is trying to RP (such as a restaurant, bar, etc), she essentially has a rule in place (or to be made), for every possible situation.

Additionally, Maxine (in my opinion) is the best possible leader for the Westen Family, the amount of time she has put into designating ranks, creating rules, upholding the discord, inviting/kicking members, etc, has proven to be amazing, she has spent so much time upholding the org, that it wouldn't be fair for her to have to abandon what she has worked so hard on. It would also be a disappointment to see her have to resign.

TL;DR: Maxine would not be biased against any organization member or friend of hers, she treats everyone equally regardless of their differences, and her personality and actions taken against org members who have broken rules has proven to me that she is capable of being a server admin.

14. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    snip

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  15. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Fun to be around, and takes the rules to a serious regard when performing actions on the server +1

16. Kai

Kai Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Wright
    Retracted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.