1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

beanycheese's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by beanycheese, Apr 23, 2017.

1. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Your In-Game name:

Steam Name: The Gaming Bean

IGN Name: Maxine Westen (aka recently as Max Sapphire)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:74670972

15 (approved by Simple) Proof
    *he said to wait a month or 2 on the 23rd. It's been a month
    *also the part I scribbled out was just me explaining how I meet the other requirements

Country & Timezone:

UTC-06:00, Central Time Zone USA

Server Playtime:
    18046 minutes | 300.77 hour(s) | 12.53 day(s)
    EDIT:
    Playtime: 20260 minutes | 337.67 hour(s) | 14.07 day(s)
    as of 5-7-17

Past Experience:

1. I partnered with my friend on a small Minecraft server named Mineturtles. I was co admin. My friend & I stopped playing Minecraft as much & realms was introduced so we shut it down in 2013.

2. I helped out on a server once on Gmod called Deztiny Servers I think. I didn’t become an admin, but they were having problems w/ hackers and mingers crashing the server. I was a trusted player so I helped them look for the people doing it. We caught a total of 3 mingers and 1 hacker and perma banned them all. I don't remember quite when but they were changing their IP and I never found their server ever again.

3. I have watched many videos on ban appeals/requests and seen people like @MedicStudios and how they use their commands. I know /goto, /return, /bring, etc.

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated $20.

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?

I think I deserve to be an admin because I am smart, friendly, I know the rules, have plenty of free time, and we need some admins to help serve justice and keep order on the server. New people are coming to the server. There are some of them, but they get scared off too easy. The main reason is..*drum roll*.. RULE BREAKERS. Surprise! New players come from darkRP servers that have about 4 admins on at a time and they can get help when needed. But these people get rdmed, get no help and then they leave. At the time of writing this section, I saw it happen today. 3 people got rdmed and all of them rage quit. Right now, the server is in this state where people have to break the rules in order to stop the rule breakers. People have to watch it happen or try to take matters into their own hands which is worse. And a lot of these unhappy situations could be avoided if an admin was on. A while ago, I took a break. I’ve come back, and been active again for a couple months now. I still see the same things, but I have gotten over it. Instead of letting it get to me, I want to help. We have plenty(ish) of forum active admins but not quite as many server active admins. And that's fine, people get busy, I just want to help out.

First of all, if you’re worried about my age, don’t be. I am very mature and smart for my age. I’ve always been in Honors and AP classes. When I was younger, I went to a private school, where we learned 4 languages (Italian, French, Spanish, and German), strict grammar and I learned how to read pretty fluently by the age of 5 (and stuff like math). So when I switched to public school, I took a placement test. They would’ve let me skip 2 grades. (I only skipped 1 so it would be less hard socially.) In public school, I was also selected for a challenging program where we did projects about things like aquatics & outer space. I also play 2 instruments (drums and the cello).

Secondly, I know the rules very well. I already explain a lot of rules and how to play to players all the time on the server. As you can see I’ve never been banned, so obviously I at least know them pretty well. When I first started playing, I broke a some rules, but I now know all of them very well. I know the big ones, like RDM and FearRP, and I know the small ones, like not being allowed to mug in front of an NPC, or not being in a party with mixed jobs. The other day, I read the rules for fun just to double check that I was following everything. (I was.)

Next, I have lots of free time. Although I am involved in a lot of things like Robotics & Instruments, I still dedicate a lot of my time to gaming. If I become admin, I might just stop playing other games all together and spend all my time on this game. This game mode is great and I want to dedicate as much time to this server and community as I can. Many admins at the current time of posting this are relatively inactive and having me as an admin I would try my best to be very active.

Another point is I am very friendly, understanding & patient. Online, I can control my temper and help out many that may just be confused.I often correct people already. I try not to be too pushy, because I am just a normal player, but by becoming an admin, I can have more influence and get people to listen to what I have to say. I also very rarely raid/mug. Honestly, I have mugged a total of 2 people. I really am a peaceful person. I'm also forgiving & trusting. I feel forgiveness is key and whenever I forgive people or they forgive me then everyone is left feeling much better, than a fight. I also can easily trust people, but don't get me wrong, I'm not gullible.

Some of my other smaller yet still important points is I think I would do very well in an admin position, and I have many ideas for events. I for some reason like being in charge and dealing with stuff like paperwork and setting everything up.

I know becoming an admin is no easy job, and if I become one, my experience on the server will most likely never be the same because many will rely on me and depend on me to help them out. But I truly feel like it is the next step for me on this server. I really care for Chronet, and want to help people have the same experiences I had and continue to have. I may not have a ton of admin experience, but I am a quick learner and won’t let you down.

Finally, I have a promise for Chronet.

If I become admin, I promise to never abuse my powers. I promise to be kind and fair, and only ban when necessary. I'll never try offend anyone with bad language or hurtful remarks. I will behave calmly & correctly and not be biased. I promise to be as active as I can be. I promise never to try to hurt the server, and I understand that by becoming a trial admin or any other staff position I will be giving up in some of my roleplay in exchange for helping the server. I also understand that I will be representing chronet and am expected to behave in a manner that doesn’t bring shame to the server. I promise.
    -Bean

Extra notes:

-I have never been banned, or even had a request on me before. (Except for one-we worked it out and he took it down) I believe I've never even been warned for anything.

-The following is some info to what ban requests I’ve done that have gotten accepted.

-I speak fluent english and some parts of other languages. I also have a very high typing speed; I average a GWAM of 80.

-I have a good microphone and other alternate ones to use if that one breaks. I also have a headset.

-I have TeamSpeak 3 and discord.

-I know the admins. I was in the org Chance had called Take A Chance, that had @BlueberryMuffin and @Chance in it. (he may have kicked me out though lol) I know @aidcon and @Markoozy from when they would open up a law firm. And then I pretty much know all the other admins, (except for @Timo where you at) question is do they know me.

If you have any negative comments, please tell me how to improve. Please good criticism, not “YOU SUCK LOL” or anything like that. If you've had a bad experience with them I apologize and let me know about it in PM. Well, if you’ve made it this far I’d like to say thanks 4 reading! I’m excited to see your opinion, and doubly excited to have a shot at applying for trial admin. :)

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Neutral.

Will need 2 watch ya a beet.

edit: see most recent post

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. InfantHades1

InfantHades1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I'll give you an initial +1 due to the fact that I know you know the rules and have seen you RP a lot. I'll want to double check and stalk you a bit in game to make sure I want to keep this positive, but +1 for now. Good luck Maxine!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Neutral. I have no idea on who you are. Soz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    I've only seen good things so far. You have my support. +1

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    +1! You're super sweet and are always willing to help people out and you know the rules better than most. I've seen you on almost every day and you'd be a great admin. Good luck!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    +111111111 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i agree 100% this is my ex leader, and they were awesome :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Aw I just went to your restaurant :( anyway I'll try to message u in game next time I see you.
    + @InfantHades1 forgot to quote you
    Thanks for all the support!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Holy shit, the amount of effort you put into this is insane. My only problem at this point is I don't know you. I'll blame it on my inactivity break, but I'm not only blaming it on that. I know you've been around long before I took a break. As of right now, Neutral heavily leaning towards +1. I'll have to keep my eye out on you and this will be changing if I feel its right, which I believe it will be.

10. Wolfy

Wolfy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Frank Westen
    +1 from me she has good knowledge of the rules, very dedicated, has no life so she's almost always on the server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hammy

Hammy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    You've asked me to bring you to my admin sits so you can see what it's like but I always forget to bring you. Sorry. Either way, seems good enough to be admin to me +1

• Like Like x 1
  12. Emmanuel

Emmanuel Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Felix Wolfstang
    +1 because you will do better job than modt admins

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yalguzag

Yalguzag Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Zak Baguettes
    +1 Very Friendly, Roleplays alot. knows the rules and hate minges!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. mysticalcatbutt

mysticalcatbutt Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Zoe Baguettes
    +1 Chill gal! Makes some damn good bacon and eggs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I'm staying Neutral, I'm at almost 3 weeks playtime with only playing on the server for a little while on the weekends.

16. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    I was re reading this and finally understood what you meant. The reason I don't have more playtime is because I took a little break. (I address this in my application towards the beginning) if you have any more questions feel free to pm me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. zeboss

zeboss Premium Member

You would make a very good admin and you follow the rules so 1+

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    +1, riyulbs be A1

"but in all seriousness, would make a good admin. I know she(still wtf) knows the rules, and contributes to role play constantly. "
    Would also like to add now that Bean's mani/pedi is also
    A1

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Wait Nick man, this mans the mans whos be cookin us some fye ass ryulbs?

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠● Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Moore
    +1 You seem nice, even though I'm perma-banned xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1