1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Ban request on Tommy Straprolli

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by Omni-King, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omni-King

Omni-King Member

Offender's Steam name: numbuh 1
    Offender's roleplay name: Tommy Straprolli
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53583330
    Approximate date & time of incident: ‎September ‎23, ‎2016
    Offence committed: Scamming - 4:30 - 6:00 My other request got denied because of the misunderstanding it was not a Ak that was 12k, it was a AK blue-print for 70k and he was selling his C4s for 20k each, you can hear it in the video.

2. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    Like I have stated in the other request that was denied. It was a joke..

This was a joke on a pretty empty server. I was never going to take anything from you otherwise I would have asked for the blueprint first.
    This bet was not serious as C4's are 35k a peice on open market I would never have taken the deal as it was a joke..

I will take whatever the admin feels is appropriate. ;)

3. Omni-King

Omni-King Member

I didn't take it as a joke, I don't know if you would have taken it or not. It didn't seem like a joke, it doesn't matter how full the server was I was going hold up my part of the deal and it seems you didn't. But even though you do make a c-a-s-i-n-o ever time you join , I thought you were trust-worthy.
    C4's I've seen go for 20-40k each depending on the person, they usually don't sell.

4. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
  5. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    Please read below VV

Attached Files:

6. Christ

Christ Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    The punishment on the last request was a formal warning to not make ridiculous offers as a joke.

Do not re-post a request without an admin's permission. I understand that you had more info, but leave it to PM. I saw your PM and didn't see any reason to change the status of the request.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.