1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban request on Robert Sanders

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by WoLF[James], Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Offender's Steam name:
    Offender's roleplay name: Robert Sanders
    Offender's Steam ID: Look at the image.
    Server the incident occurred on: ChronetRP
    Approximate date & time of incident: Just now.
    Offence committed: Fail VK
    Evidence: (In the form of videos or screenshots)
    http://imgur.com/TaP1eX7
    http://imgur.com/oMPpGCc

2. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I have my bits too (explanation after it all):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was talking to Robert when someone shot him from Mesa, it was not us but we ended up getting involved in a gun fight when the cops thought it was us. The entire fight I did not fire a single shot, the only kill I have is from a raid in the ravine 3 minutes prior.

Now to dismantle this shit:
    "RDM x2"
    As you can see from the screenshot of my player info, I have one kill from a previous raid. Even if I had killed him in this gunfight it still does not add up to the RDM x2 used as a reason for the kick. On top of this all, RDM x2 is not a reason to votekick, in most cases the limit for a kick is 3 acts of RDM, not 2.

"Copbait"
    I was in no way copbaiting, and even if I was that is not a reason to votekick. Votekicks are reserved for serious offenses, not petty things such as this. The course of action if I did copbait would have been to record and post a ban request. I had no knowledge that anyone was planning to kill the cops and apologize to the cops present for any misunderstandings. However, the course of action taken by Robert Sanders was out of line and without proper reasoning. He merely acted out of loathing for the events that had unfolded.

3. Khacky

Khacky Member

I pledge innocence. This guy lead cops to mesa by shooting inside, when I responded by myself, they lead me inside and were tormenting me, simply provoking response. Some ronson in a skull shirt from the balcony to the doorway hedhe thing and holstered an assault rifle, and Jon was armed with an M3 Shotgun. I concluded they were innocent as nobody lived at mesa and therefore were not a threat. Afterwards, while I was building a security booth on the Mesa Lawn, some unknown individuals began shooting outside the window of the Mesa building towards me,. When I got in a crouch position behind the side of the booth I completed, I turn around and Jon murders me and murders another cop who had just arrived on scene moments after i called code 4. We did nothing and hes lucky all he got was a votekick, I wasn't recording.
    --- Post updated ---
    Although I doubt the legitimacy of that 'Player stat' screenshot, you still RDMed me. I didn't get you banned for days, you got kicked because damn right RDMed me and if it wasn't you, another ronson killed the other cop who was just hanging out. No traffic stop, nobody detained, nobody being question, just murder.

It seems you two are upset that your actions met consequences this time around. Nobody else really seemed to express any frustrations in chat after the VK. Anyways, wish the best for you on this server dude.

4. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    --- Post updated ---
    Wrong, I was not the one who was shooting inside, and even if I was it was obviously not in an attempt to cop bait. Not everything we do is copbait or a rule/law break. You were never led inside, the entire time you were there you stood outside and searched all those present, including me (I had no gun and you saw it). Not once did we provoke response, as you would remember, I spoke to all the cops there about not over reacting to situations purely because the name Ronson is in the situation.

As the one who weapon searched everyone there, you should obviously know that I was not the one with the M3. In fact, the reason you showed up is because you heard automatic weapon fire from the Mesa area. Given this information, it would go to show you are falsifying information for the sake of the ban request. The man on the balcony was not with us at the time and was not acting on our orders, I will agree that he was, in fact, a Ronson, but he was in no way working with us. We had no idea that anything was going to happen, and had only peaceful intentions. Your assumptions are based off an intense hatred which blurs your vision and besmirches the name Ronson in your eyes.

I'm going to quote you on this one, "unknown individuals." that is some good shit right there my boy. First off, it was not me who shot you, you weapon searched me and saw I had nothing, you would have heard me loading a shotgun and done something before i could shoot you. You say that I killed 2 people, but as my kill count shows, I only killed one person, and it was the person from a time before, I never shot at you guys, let alone killed anyone. at all.

I'm going to bring back this image:
    [​IMG]
    As this clearly shows, you have lied during a ban request in the attempt to get a player banned. You claim that I RDMed 2 cops yet my kill count begs to differ.

I'm going to attempt to decipher this mess of grammar.
    I'm going to recall this image to be used as a reference between the one posted above:
    [​IMG]
    If you look at the votekick shown in the top corner of the image posted before, you will see that the reason is still the same as the one I just pasted above. However, if you want me to prove that this is real, i have the unedited version, I had previously edited it to keep the size down, but if you wish, i can provide a larger image that will take up more room here.
    [​IMG]
    I do not care if you didn't get me "banned for days," you broke a rule and that's that. You seem to be dead set on stating that I RDMed you, however, as I have proven, I could not have loaded a shotgun in the time between the first shot and your death without you hearing me. If you really want to state that then I want to see the proof... Oh wait:
    If you have no proof then please refrain from making false claims. Even if I had shot you, it would not have been RDM, you were shooting at a person who ended up being a party member (he said in chat to us "Shit! He's shooting back!"). That gives us ample reason to shoot you.

5. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    [​IMG]

I one kill he has was from a Ravine raid we did almost 20 minutes before.

6. Khacky

Khacky Member

Although I doubt the legitimacy of that 'Player stat' screenshot, you still RDMed me. I didn't get you banned for days, you got kicked because damn right RDMed me and if it wasn't you, another ronson killed the other cop who was just hanging out. No traffic stop, nobody detained, no
    Re-writing everything you originally said doesn't stack up evidence on a ban request it just gives more confusion. Nobody lied about the screenshots, I said I doubted the legitimacy of them (which I now conclude as real). Nonetheless I know for a fact you had a M3 and unless I had some video, thats all I can really say. The admins might side with you on this but you know what you did was wrong. First you were recording and going to put a ban request and now you have a screenshot of the leaderboard and testimony from you and a friend in your orginization.

If anybody is blatantly lying on this thread it is you however as I said, if I have no evidence to directly support my character, there is no point in allegation. It is all hearsay at this point and from the perspective of somebody who is in an actual position to make complicated decisions, it is a no-brainer this request provides zero evidence and is therefore - in my only opinion- inconclusive.

You got banned for being a jerk and RDMing me. You have not even proven where that kill came from on the leaderboard. You are in the area of MESA around the time the screenshot was taken, screenshots I believe show you with the other person in that incident, who very well could be the one who pulled the trigger on my other cop buddy.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings, but we all know what you did and both are especially aware of your behavior on this server when 'nobody' is around. You RDMed and ruined the fun to impress your friends I guess. I was building my security booth, some dude starts shooting out the window, I investigate by barely even looking up at the window, just equipping my gun in crouch position, and you shot the shit out of me dude. And somebody killed my friend too.

RDM = 1-5 Day ban based on Admins descretion
    What you got = 5 Minute Kick for being a jerk.

Plantiff doesn't have a whole lot of valid evidence to support claims. Why do you all the sudden, as Ronsons, have zero video evidence of the encounter when all of you swore up and down you 'got that all on video get ready for the ban request kiddie'. There was like four of you guys haha?

Best Regards

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  7. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    You must be blind.

8. Khacky

Khacky Member

If I could fabricate a ban request for everybody that upset me on Chronet and it would always get them banned, I would be concerned. All of my ban requests have contained video, chat logs, screenshots and well-detailed testimony. And even at that some of those went inconcluded. It would surely be frightening if this request was accepted based on: two screen shots of leaderboard, complete utter-hearsay, and 'apparent' motive.

Good to note:

Also, if you were able to acquire video of an administrators allegedly 'foul' actions, how come none of you were able to acquire one for the incidents that happened prior to the votekick? Sounds like you probably do have it, but if you posted it somebody would get in dire trouble. :ninja:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  9. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    --- Post updated ---
    It amazes me how long you plan to feign innocence in this matter. I am truly in awe at how long this has gone on.
    [​IMG]

Although I doubt the legitimacy of that 'Player stat' screenshot, you still RDMed me. I didn't get you banned for days, you got kicked because damn right RDMed me and if it wasn't you, another ronson killed the other cop who was just hanging out. No traffic stop, nobody detained, no
    First off, I would like to remind you that this was proven to be real and to stop repeating yourself, its annoying.

Re-writing everything you originally said doesn't stack up evidence on a ban request it just gives more confusion. Nobody lied about the screenshots, I said I doubted the legitimacy of them (which I now conclude as real).
    "Re-writing everything you originally said doesn't stack up evidence on a ban request it just gives more confusion." I don't know what you would call the quote above this one, but it would seem as if you plan to repeat yourself carelessly. Second off, I don't care if you did not specifically state that I faked the screenshots, you called into question my legitimacy and honesty. I posted the images to clear up any misunderstandings you may have had from not looking closer at the image. I thank you for finally taking a good look and confirming they are the real deal (as if I would go through the trouble to edit screenshots for a shitty ban request on a damn video game server).

Nonetheless I know for a fact you had a M3 and unless I had some video, thats all I can really say. The admins might side with you on this but you know what you did was wrong. First you were recording and going to put a ban request and now you have a screenshot of the leaderboard and testimony from you and a friend in your orginization.
    You really need to break up your thought process, its getting all jumbled as you race to type a response. I can tel that you are not much one for honesty, as you seem keen on forcing the memory of you weapon searching us to the back of your mind. I did not have a gun, not when you got there, not when the shots were fired, and not when I was kicked. The last gun I had equipped was an AWP to kill the kid in the ravine. As you should know, I did not have a god damn shot gun or any gun, if i had loaded up a shotgun you would have heard it! Another glaring detail to failed to overlook is the difference in clothing between the man who shot you and me. If you were not blinded by rage you would have easily been able to see that it was not I that shot you.

You are starting to get annoyingly repetitive, You have now stated that I rdmed you multiple times, how long are you planning to keep up this charade? I know what I did and you do to, I implore you to cease this childish behavior and admit your wrong-doing. Everyone present would be able to testify against you. You are the only one that still tries to state I shot you and the other cop. There is no possible way that I could have shot you whatsoever!

If anybody is blatantly lying on this thread it is you however as I said, if I have no evidence to directly support my character, there is no point in allegation. It is all hearsay at this point and from the perspective of somebody who is in an actual position to make complicated decisions, it is a no-brainer this request provides zero evidence and is therefore - in my only opinion- inconclusive.
    I beg you, for once, look closer and read fully before posting. the reason for this request is fail VK You votekicked me for RDM x2 and copbait. I have not lied once in this request, nor am I calling on hear-say. I have simply called you out on your own lies and memories. If you continue to play on the defensive about these points I will have no option but to assume your guilt. You continue to play these games to the point that you have convinced yourself you are right. You have over-written the truth with the repeated lies you told.

I provided the evidence required for the ban request in my first post, and continued to back it up in my posts following it. I really do wish you would read all the posts here before you plan to post nonsense here again.

Because you seem to set on pointing out I have no proof for this request, I will do you a favor and recall my first post for ease of access:

"I was talking to Robert when someone shot him from Mesa, it was not us but we ended up getting involved in a gun fight when the cops thought it was us. The entire fight I did not fire a single shot, the only kill I have is from a raid in the ravine 3 minutes prior."

Now to dismantle this shit:
    "RDM x2"
    As you can see from the screenshot of my player info, I have one kill from a previous raid. Even if I had killed him in this gunfight it still does not add up to the RDM x2 used as a reason for the kick. On top of this all, RDM x2 is not a reason to votekick, in most cases the limit for a kick is 3 acts of RDM, not 2.

"Copbait"
    I was in no way copbaiting, and even if I was that is not a reason to votekick. Votekicks are reserved for serious offenses, not petty things such as this. The course of action if I did copbait would have been to record and post a ban request. I had no knowledge that anyone was planning to kill the cops and apologize to the cops present for any misunderstandings. However, the course of action taken by Robert Sanders was out of line and without proper reasoning. He merely acted out of loathing for the events that had unfolded.
    The posts following that were intended to point out your lies and offer up evidence of such as well as the truth.

You got banned for being a jerk and RDMing me. You have not even proven where that kill came from on the leaderboard. You are in the area of MESA around the time the screenshot was taken, screenshots I believe show you with the other person in that incident, who very well could be the one who pulled the trigger on my other cop buddy.
    I hate to be this guy, but this is a ban request because you fail-VKed, not banned me, You would never have been able to ban me, let alone get me kicked for anything I actually did. If you had done what is supposed to be done for a votekick, you would have very easily seen that I did not kill you or anyone present. Let me remind you of what you must do if you plan to votekick:

Sorry if it hurt your feelings, but we all know what you did and both are especially aware of your behavior on this server when 'nobody' is around. You RDMed and ruined the fun to impress your friends I guess. I was building my security booth, some dude starts shooting out the window, I investigate by barely even looking up at the window, just equipping my gun in crouch position, and you shot the shit out of me dude. And somebody killed my friend too.
    [​IMG]
    Good job! You made me exhale more air from my nose than usual! In fact, I almost started laughing! I don't see what any of this has to do with the ban request, other than to smear mud on my valid points. I have repeatedly disproved your points and you continue to bring them up like a broken record! You know what, I plan to keep refuting your bullshit. I'll tear you a new one as many times as it takes, until you look like the fucking "I got a rock" kid from the Peanuts Halloween special!
    --- Post updated ---
    @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate @Kai @Stiggy @Christ Can you please take a look at this, I'm worried he will keep going on until my points are hidden in a sea of insults.
    --- Post updated ---
    ""
    I don't think you looked at what the screenshots actually contain. They showed that you not only broke a rule, but lied in a ban request. The later posts have been proof for the evidence as well as an argument based method to lead you into incriminating yourself. You have given me plenty of pieces to work with and I thank you for that.

""

As one who records as well, you should know that it takes a mildly ok computer to record and play with little lag. I play on a shitty laptop so I can't record. I also assume that you don't record 24/7, neither do we. It just so happens you came and broke a rule when nobody was recording. The only thing you would hear if I was recording is a child in our TS yelling "nigga" over and over again. Please don't imply that I did anything without proof, its immature and I will not allow this to turn into a game of baseless finger pointing.

10. Khacky

Khacky Member

Please highlight within your previous post where you established any point cause honestly I don't see one. You're using these 'words' to describe legitimacy, but I'm not quite sure you know what that actually means. Furthermore, your opinion on the screenshot testimony is just that, an opinion and a ridiculously-sad one at that. Did I trigger such an inept, deep, hostile thought response inside of you simply as a result of my reply? (Which to further note was almost-all-filled with sarcasm and obscure attempts to defy my credibility; ad-hominem) Yikes.

You're grasping nothing, and this much usually would be fine. However, the interesting aspect is that *although* grasping straws - I somehow theorize there is a conscious that you've developed which somehow, within writing that prolonged, pointless wall of text - was convincing enough to make you believe that you had upheld any degree of what would even (vaguely) be identified as a valid point. And it is truly frightening.

"Your testimony is a joke, also let me quote something you said, and write my own opinion and some punchline - but also - you are irrelevant Kayreme!"
    "how can kayremes text explanation be valid against my text explanation? i took a picture of the leaderboard!"

10-4, dude.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  11. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I really don't see why we are typing sentences here.
    It's simple.
    1. You can't vote kick for 2x rdm, which never happened in the first place.
    2. You clearly lied that Jon "x2 RDMED"
    Instead of wasting your time typing. Just call it off, you are in the wrong, just save your time dude.

12. Khacky

Khacky Member

It was in my belief that he killed me and the other officer, but throughout my testimonials have I multiply said I had no evidence to confirm or validate these claims. He still RDMed me, and he cop baited. And although it may appear as not kick-worthy, it definitely does seem ban worthy. I stick by my innocence throughout this ordeal. The kick had under-qualifying legitimacy, but nonetheless; legitimacy. No further replies

13. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Let me repeat myself. @SpartanXxX97 who goes by the name "Jon Ronson" did not fire a single bullet through out the whole thing.
    The one kill he has was not the kill of yours. I remember correctly what and where he has the "1" kill.
    You assumed it was him.

14. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    James has made it very clear for you. Stop talking nonsense and admit you are wrong. You were not killed by me and just plan to desperately remake the same statements in hopes that the admins will see that when they look at this request. You made a false votekick and abused your premium powers while making up information to defend yourself in a ban request. You stated many times that I RDMed you when you very well know I did not. Stop the games, its over.

15. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Graves
    This endless fighting does not help at all. You may only use your votekick feature to kick people for major rule breaks (mass RDM or prop abuse, for example). You votekicked him for a reason that isn't major enough to votekick for. You will be receiving a 3 day ban for this.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.