1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban request on Rob Memer (Niqqa Lodeon)

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by Nikki, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikki

Nikki Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54628798
    Server the incident occurred on: Chronet Semi-Serious Rp
    Approximate date & time of incident: Jan 2nd 11:40 PM
    Offence committed: Fail base
    My first complaint would be under Rule 5: Base Location - Rule 7:
    "You may not use use lights, lamps, material or any other tool to purposely lag or disorient players."
    Under this category, as you can see from the photos, the material used on the upper half of the fence is somewhat see-through, however, made so that you can not see who is shooting at you. However they have a pretty good view at you in many angles. The only way to see who is shooting at you is to crouch. I have a photo below that shows the light of someones gravity gun. In that photo you can see how you can not see the actual person behind the glass texture. Their protecting wall is covering their legs and you can not see their body through the glass, therefor they can see your legs through the fence and you're defenseless.

Secondly, Rule 4. - Rule 3:
    "Forcing a player to go through a certain area or path to get their final destination (Ie. Your contraband, etc)"
    After obtaining a warrant to search this players base we were absolutely unable to use the battering ram to knock down the door. Besides getting shot at and not being able to see from where or by who, in order to get to the keypad/fading door, you have to open the door, enter, shut the door, then locate the keypad behind the door. Keypads are not to be hidden and should not be that difficult to get to. The police force was mowed down by this failbase simply because we could not see who and where we were being shot from without crouching and we could not get to the fading door, as it was hidden behind the default door of the house.

Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Here is what you see when you walk in
    [​IMG]
    Here is what you see when you crouch
    [​IMG]
    Here is someone with their gravity gun out
    [​IMG]
    A view if you back far away off of the porch
    [​IMG]

2. sphofner

sphofner Member

Not sure why you posted this for me. Those were clearly not my props. If I'm at fault, it's because I went along with the "rule break". I'd be at fault for not truly understanding the rules then. But to be fair, you guys never said one thing about the base until you guys had lost for the 3rd time and started to complain in ooc.

But, I don't see why you guys aren't in the wrong as well. First, you raided us as citizens which is acceptable and unfortunately you guys lost. Then, you guys came back, broke NLR to come and get the weapons you dropped back. When, PossibleGold (Frankie Golding) asked you to leave or else he would shoot you, you refused to leave and still tried to grab a dropped weapon, so he shot you. Then out of your rage, you votekicked PossibleGold for some ridiculous reason that he never even committed.

But, it doesn't even end there with you guys. Then, after losing, you guys became cops and blatantly made up an excuse to enter our base. You guys said you had to "look for someone who was wanted", meanwhile at the time, nobody was even wanted by the police. So clearly you guys came back to our base just to enact revenge upon us, and with that, you guys would've broken NLR for holding grudges from your past life.

I hope the admin staff can realize that it's possible that both sides are wrong, but I feel strongly that me and all my friends were more right than Nikki and the rest of the police force/her raiding buddies during this situation.

Thanks, hopefully everything can be resolved,
    Rob Memer

Edit : Also, all the things you are complaining about with Laura's props were completely unintentional. I just realized now that the gates probably got stuck on the props that were mounted behind them. I apologize for that although they weren't my props as I now see thats probably the reason why you guys had struggles with the entrance to the base. This still doesn't make you guys anymore right then us, but like I said, both sides have done wrong in the situation.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

I would like to add that yes, we did raid as civilians. However we did not intentionally turn into cops to raid again because we lost. We became officers quite a while after and once I realized the officer was at said house I ran up to see what was going on and a search warrant had been placed. I had nothing to do with this warrant as a random cop requested it who has nothing to do with us.

4. sphofner

sphofner Member

Also, may I ask why you placed the ban request on me specifically? There were multiple other people inside of the house and in my party. I didn't even own the doors or place the conflicting props. Just curious as to why you selected me out of all the others to be requested for a ban.

5. Nikki

Nikki Member

You were the only one I could identify to be basing with Laura. Laura has proved to be quite a troll and disrespectful as you can see on the ban request thread I have on her. I will agree this is mainly a Laura issue and I am glad you acknowledge the wrong doing.

6. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

Don't participate in fail bases in the future.

Accepted - Take this as your warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.