1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban Request on Mathew Davis

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by beanycheese, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Offender's Steam name: Sickman
    Offender's Roleplay name: Mathew Davis
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70092851
    [​IMG]

Server the incident occurred on: Chronet RP
    Approximate date & time of incident: 5-28-17
    Offence committed: Prop Minge, Threatening with a ban/threatening to get an admin on, Harassment
    Evidence: (In the form of videos or screenshots)
    Prop Minge

@Wolfy has extra evidence of this.
    Threatening with a ban/getting an admin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is not the first time that he's threatened to get Nick on.

Harrassment*: This is more of a deal with me. For the past day or two, Mathew has been harassing me. I don't know why but he suddenly gained interest in my all the sudden. Now, granted, he may just want to be friends, but it really has been making me uncomfortable. I learned some things that he did in the past and told him I needed time to be away from him, yet he still messages me and asks where I am constantly in game. I blocked him on Skype and Steam and he messaged me on discord and in game. I did talk to him a little bit but stood firm that I didn't want to hang out with him any more.
    There's a little evidence of it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wolfy (already tagged him) & @Kirtio Know about it. If community managers want to know more I'll let them know in PM.

Others that were there: @BSFDFirefighter @KJM

*edit: I have posted more about the harassment to Community Managers in private.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. Wolfy

Wolfy Member

Roleplay name:
    Frank Westen
  3. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    I'm aware of this situation.I've talked to him about it that turned into a altercation.this needs to stop he first targeted @Brenadryl and now he's targeting @beanycheese because there females.from when I've spoke to him he said something about trying to find a girlfriend online and I've told him if they don't want you to leave them alone.so point being made he needs to leave them alone and stop with the harassment. @Chance @Kai if you want some information from me on this I'll be glad to give it

4. SickMan

SickMan Member

Then it goes on to have rdm on me by kirto but no i threten the nick to come on as if you guys break fear rp and also do actually have frank rdm me then yes I will

5. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    As you see, I stated some ICC that he had typed, for some reason he wanted to see Maxine, then as we drove past, he said he didn't want to see her, he then had the cop driving his limo stop us, and at gunpoint tell us to GIVE him Maxine, that the mayor wanted her, we stated that she was AFK and that there was no reason to be aiming a gun at us, as we were about to leave in Maxine's car, the officer in question shot at her Charger, he then aimed his gun at the Ravine/Warehouse area, Jeffy and I then proceeded to fire back, as we had our guns readily available and were not having threats posed on us, as the cop had no firearm and at us, I died (Partially friendly fire), and the cop died as well, the cop then stated at the hospital that he had absolutely no idea as to why the mayor wanted Maxine. Mathew then went on to say that Maxine had been a "thief", even though the last time she had committed a crime was roughly 10 minutes prior to this situation.

If I may also add
    and

These two above states that said reported user seems to be targeting female community players for the sole purpose of harassing them and trying to strike up a relationship with them. *shown below*
    This clearly shows that he seems to have a some sort of malicious/malevolent intent against female users, that or he is socially anxious (not sure how that wouldn't carry over to the server either) and as Maxine stated above *shown below*
    This shows that, although he does not know when to stop, even when told numerous times otherwise.

Extra Notes:
    - I will post the SS I took of his ID on Steam ID Finder below
    [​IMG]
    proof that it is his account
    [​IMG]
    *Note the profile pictures are the same for his Steam Account and the account linked above in the SS, the Steam ID in the SS above also correlates to the one Maxine posted above*

6. Wolfy

Wolfy Member

Roleplay name:
    Frank Westen
    @SickMan I did not rdm you I stated multiple times to you today to leave Maxine alone and you wouldn't listen nobody told me to kill you I did it on my own and I'm not sorry for what I did

7. SickMan

SickMan Member

Ok so you are getting a guy whos. Banned thats not in one way or another invovled you know my side was me showing friends how to use props to get out of a revine for example or a lake the most efective way and also A couple of messages to you is not harrasment if its come to that then I am harrased by everyone I know every day and if you think it is it is not point proven and also frank wesen did rdm me while I was mayor green eco and 2% taxes. On all ask maxwell and others.

8. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Frank did not RDM you he killed you because of the altercation that @BSFDFirefighter mentioned with the charger, and the fact that you were harassing me which is allowed in the rules:
    1. 1.13. Harass or antagonize other players.
      • You may be killed if you repeatedly harass a player, after they attempt to defuse the situation by running away and warning you to stop.

Don't make me post the chat logs.

9. SickMan

SickMan Member

Also migjt I ask you never did I attack bren Two jazzu you get off here as one I never ststed im looking for a girlfriend I stated I dont date online hint two different things jazzu read the sticky are you directly involved no so get out
    --- Post updated ---
    I did not say for him to ram anyone till jeffy amed us what 5 times?

10. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    I am involved with this because I've saw this behavior from you and I've been informed about it you need to chill out with harassment.

11. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Rule-abiding reasons to kill the mayor, straight out of the rules:
    1. 9.3. The mayor may be killed if their tenure has lasted more than 10 minutes, and at least one of the following conditions has been met:
      1. 9.3.1. The mayor has caused signficant damage to the economy.
        • The economy must have seen a significant decline during the mayor's tenure.
        • The economy must be clearly in the red half of the spectrum.
      2. 9.3.2. The mayor has set the taxes high (~40%), and refuses people's requests for them to be lowered.
      3. 9.3.3. The mayor has imposed martial law upon the citizens of Rockford
    The eco was doing alright, you plunged it into middle of the spectrum, thus 1.9.3.1 comes into play
    1. The economy must have seen a significant decline during the mayor's tenure.

12. SickMan

SickMan Member

No that was wolf I was fixing it it was actually worse I made it go closer to green by 20 points

13. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Remind us again, why did you have the cop driving your limo pull us over for the sole purpose of Maxine?

14. SickMan

SickMan Member

Umm no Nick is more involved than you and he says he still cant reply
    --- Post updated ---
    He said that she was robbing so I then said then we can find her and arrest her and then her car rams us and as most cops are when you ram them you go to pull em over there for it was because jeffy rammed us first then rammed is 5 times after

15. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    Um yea I was mentioned in this post so um yea I can reply to it so um yea.

16. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Kirtio is involved, he first alerted me to your possible intentions, and has been talking to me throughout the whole thing. Nick isn't that involved really.

17. SickMan

SickMan Member

@Nickhbu I am now saying I involved you
    --- Post updated ---
    Same here basically with @Nickhbu but he says he was not involved even tho i called and texted him.

18. Kirtio

Kirtio Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Ronson
    From what I've noticed from your behavior that I've saw is that you harrazz are attack female players. Dude if they tell you to stop because as @beanycheese said that makes them uncomfortable.listen the first time don't fucking keep going at them after they tell you to stop.also as Maxine aka beany said I've noticed your interest before Maxine even did and as being her friend I've became concerned and followed up with this I'm gona say this now this shit your doing needs to stop it's not ok if you really want to find a girl friend goto your school and find one leave the players of chronet alone.

19. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    You may have texted him but he's not really involved in this, you threatened to have him come but he didn't have any say in that.

20. SickMan

SickMan Member

But no thats third party contact meaning he was not on the server directly invovled he was involved yes bit in a third party to reply it has to be directly involved. If it was third party alloud how about I get the several people in my discord too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.