1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban Request on Luna Lotus

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by Mewthree, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    Offender's Steam name: Luna Santos
    Offender's Roleplay name: Luna Lotus
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161062739
    Server the incident occurred on: GMod - Roleplay
    Approximate date & time of incident: 1/11/17
    Offence committed: Fear RP (He pulled a gun out while I clearly had mine out and was reloading) and also combat log (Evidence of this uploaded by SpartanXxX97)
    Evidence: <post videos and screenshots>

[​IMG]
    Got confirmation from Christ that this is indeed an instance of fearrp break.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  2. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    The only reason why I shot you is Bc u shot me for no reason you shot me some where in my body and you were reloading and to say it's fear rp is not right Ik u had a gun out but you were unable to use it so
    --- Post updated ---
    And you cut out the part where I said I'm sorry I only shot you because u shot me

3. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I ask you to look at the screenshot of the conversation with the admin (s).

4. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    I did but this is stupid you shot me for no reason so I shot you there u go

5. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I still had a gun out, you should not have pulled out your gun. My gun was still aimed at you and I was just putting in a new clip.
    You were running at me whilst I was taking down two armed suspects. I hit you in crossfire, accidentally. It was clear that you didn't value your life since you ran face first into a gun fight.

6. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Ok and that was my fault and I thought it was ok since u were reloading with no threat

7. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Irl if you were the shooter and the cop runs out of ammo the. What are you going to do ?

8. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    This isn't real life but if you want to go by that argument we could. IRL you wouldn't run face first in to gun fire. You also wouldn't be able to pull a shotgun from your clothes, aim it, and pull the trigger within the time that it takes for someone to put an extra magazine into their gun.

9. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    You never know man

10. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    Yes, we do know. This is a server in which you have to value your life. That means that you DO NOT run into a gun fight HEAD ON because it could cost you your life.

Concerning the "pulling a gun from your ass and shooting it.": The average time to drop the empty magazine, insert a fresh one, and chamber a round is roughly 1-3 seconds, even if a person could magically pull a shotgun from their ass, chamber, and fire within 1 second, you were still under fearRP as stated by an admin. You are in the wrong and it would be easier if you just accepted it instead of dragging it out with mental gymnastics to convince yourself you did nothing wrong.

11. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Plz don't respond you had nothing to do with this

12. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    [​IMG]
    Are you serious? I was directly involved in the entire situation, you can even hear me (and me) speaking about the current events!

13. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    No you didn't this is only me and him plz stop

14. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I beg to differ, I saw the entire thing go down, I saw and hear the events in this video and am very much a part of it all.

15. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Then where were you in the video ?
    --- Post updated ---
    Stop or I'll get an admin to do something about it

16. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    First, you hear my voice the entire time. Second, I witnessed you running around in the gunfight and watched you kill Dom from around the corner with a sniper.

Please fucking do! If you won't then I will.

@SCORPEANrtd @Christ @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate @Markoozy @Kai Please someone respond to this, Luna keeps trying to circumvent the obvious fearRP break by stating over and over again that I was not involved. Please deal with this before he drags this even further off track than it already is.

17. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Bc u guys are on ts dumb ass

18. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I don't see what that has to do with any one this, sure, we were using a tool to communicate, but as I said, I SAW YOU commit the offences and thus I am very much a part of this. Now stop trying to argue whether I was involved or not and defend yourself, because from what I can tell, Dom and I made some good points and you have yet to do anything but argue with me on a fucking gmod forum. If you truly believe that you did nothing wrong, I want you stop being a little bitch and prove it, against all the evidence from admins and rules. Prove that you didn't break fearRP.

19. SWAGGMIER17

SWAGGMIER17 Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna bean
    Then where the fuck were u hu ?

20. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    Just because I was not shown in the 25 seconds of the video does not mean I was not there. I watched you running into the fight and killing Dom from around the PD corner through the scope of my rifle. Again, focus on the task at hand and defend your weak case instead of trying to put this entire request on me for "not appearing in a span of 25 seconds hur dur!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.