1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban request on James Gambino

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by AspiringSun, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Offender's Steam name: Stormcloak
    Offender's Roleplay name: James Gambino
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11679348
    Server the incident occurred on: GMod - Roleplay
    Approximate date & time of incident: 9-10-2017
    Offence committed: Metagame
    Evidence: Video
    1:16 Dimitri says "James drop", 1:23 James metagames while dead "No gun".
    Previous offense for metagaming.
    http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-james-gambino.14943/

2. James Gambino

James Gambino Active Member

Well when you consider I got random deathmatched, I should have the opportunity to tell my members not to worry. Clearly stealing my video which is copyright infringement to get rid of competition is just low. Now my ban request on you hasn't gone down yet since I didn't have prior recording of you making false accusations. At least I didn't go cheap and use altered recording of what actually happened. Also in most cases of RDM you're allowed to remove certain circumstances that wouldn't take place unless rules were broken. So if someone is killed for attempting to mass RDM and cops arrive, you'd tell the cops and it would be forgiven. There isn't anymore roleplay when something like this happens and you're supposed to try and make it alright on both sides. I accepted Wilfrid's apology and just wanted to let my friend know he didn't have to wait. Please remove this because you weren't involved with what happened.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  3. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    So when someone breaks a rule you think its okay for yourself to break a rule? Shouldn't have metagamed.

4. James Gambino

I edited what I originally said, read over it again. But unless an admin requests for me to comment, i'm not going to. Now I asked nicely for you to remove this and if you don't want to accept that we'll leave it up to an admin to decide. Keep in mind the only reason you've put ban requests on us in-game is for revenge of ours on you. Everybody who plays Chronet knows you don't care about the rules, instead you use the admins to gain an advantage. There's no talking to you and you're way too far gone.

5. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    I was there, so I am technically involved with this. He was pretty much RDMed by Wilfrid. Wilfrid said he was sorry and James accepted, and his friends were making sure (Since it was RDM) he didn't lose a gun because of a rule break (even on accident) making this, indeed, acceptable. If you think this is metagaming because he is telling his friend to just not worry. Then I think you don't understand what metagaming is.

Now this BR is false, as:

1. You had no correlation of the events that transpired, you are simply trying to get him banned because you dislike him.
    2. I don't see how this is Metagaming, as he was randomly-deathmatched and he wanted his friend to know not-to-worry about waiting as he had nothing on him.
    3. If I remember correctly last time I killed you, you had a friend sent to my location that killed me and took your gun along with mine. I mean. I have no proof of it. So others can believe or not believe if they want. But that happened. And I lost an XM because of it. So.
    As for that, please look into the situation before instantly posting thinking to yourself "Heh, I can get this guy banned because it looks like he broke a rule"

CONTEXT MATTERS
    ------ Good Day Gentlemen, and Cobb.

6. AspiringSun

AspiringSun Member

Roleplay name:
    Cobb Sun
    Do not reply to or post in a Ban Request unless you were directly involved in the incident.
    You may receive a warning and warning points (Which could lead to a forum ban) if these instructions are not followed.

I find it funny how you say i break the rules. But here you are, and you're party full of rule breakers metagaming like its nothing. The hypocrisy is comedic. And trust me no admins are on my side. The only reason I'm posting this ban request is because you continuously break the rules and try to act like a goody two shoes. Good day.

7. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    I was at the scene, I was the one that was robbing the bank. I walked out and killed the SWAT after someone ran in and told me James was shot.

Everyone always uses this when they don't want someone commenting.

James would only ever respond in this situation because he was RDMed (Randomly-deathmatched).
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, You are saying we break rules. But I bet if I went in and tried finding footage from a week ago I'd find tons of footage of you mugging people where NPCs can see you. Shooting people after they gave you 200$. RDMing. Hell, you even go on as G.O and break the rules. Any smart person on the server hates you. Hell, I'm a hitman on the server and I get requests to go and kidnap and kill you everytime you're on. I don't do it because I know your tendencies of breaking the rules and breaking fearRP. Someone has a gun to your head? "IM COBB SUN MODDA FUKA" pulls gun out and kills everyone. *Of course you don't actually say that but this is stuff you have and do almost every time you are on. Now if you would please stop posting false information/requests and actually stop trying to act innocent. Everyone that is smart on the server knows that if you are allied with you, you're chill. If you are an enemy of yours, hell naw. You get out of that position because you'd just go up and mug/kidnap the guy for no reason in the middle of the street in the inner city part (around bank/pd area(s)).

8. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

This is just straight up flame and harrassment wtf?

9. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    No? How is it flaming and harassment? I'm simply stating all the rules Cobb has broken in the past vs the ONE James broke
    --- Post updated ---
    Honestly that was the only thing I've seen James done that could be considered Metagaming even though it wasn't
    --- Post updated ---
    Also I just want you to know

Do not reply to or post in a Ban Request unless you were directly involved in the incident.
    You may receive a warning and warning points (Which could lead to a forum ban) if these instructions are not followed.
    --- Post updated ---
    In this case you were not involved with him "metagaming" so, please leave and stop posting.

10. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Did james really just use copyright as an excuse? lol. Also azin i was directly involved in this as anyone else was. I am actually in the video bud so try again. :wtf:

11. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    This is about James "Metagaming" you aren't friends with out friends putting you out of the situation, Please leave now or you will be reported.
    --- Post updated ---
    All of our friends know that he didn't metagame. I was at his body when he respawned because I was making sure he if he had one or not. I didn't PM him nor message him. I just made sure.
    --- Post updated ---
    "Why do you always feel to put yourself and situations you dont belong in"

12. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Again the gun was picked up by another one of his friends. And again key word "friends" So you kind of just screwed yourself. its cute how your saying your gonna report me when your in my ban request angrly typing acting like your involved which its about me not doing my job as an ERU. Nothing to do with you.

13. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    All of our friends know that he didn't metagame. I was at his body when he respawned because I was making sure he d
    KEYWORD(S):
    I was there when he went from a revivable person, to a corpse. Nothing dropped, no one was around me.

14. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

"I was there when he went from a revivable person, to a corpse. Nothing dropped, no one was around me."
    Funny seeing how he was surrounded in the video by swats and 10 other dudes and cops. As well as you the gunman raiding the place stating 20 seconds left was on the bank vault before he respawned

15. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Okay, when he respawned. We killed all the cops and swat inside. To make sure the people that did die that was apart of the raid didn't lose their guns. And I remembered that James was killed so I walked over and right as I did he respawned (For 3 seconds after I walked over to him he was still revivable) and he didn't drop a single thing.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also upload_2017-9-10_2-21-4.png

16. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Why did you say 20 seconds left after he was in the hospital?
    --- Post updated ---
    Also right before he respawned there was swat and cops still around his body. So what are you talking about they would of gunned you down. Stop lying its only making you weaker

17. James Gambino

Now I said that I wasn't going to comment again. But I asked @Ritz how he felt about the situation even though he wasn't involved to get an unbiased perspective and he brought up a good point. Please type in this link and see how Stiggy felt about roleplay being broken when crossfire happens. This is the same way I view similar situations.

(Recent comment I made on the ban request on Dillian Hawk that couldn't explain what happened better): "The roleplay was broken so being revived means I wouldn't have died in that scene. I was never meant to die so I wanted everyone to calm down (Tell him not to worry because I didn't have a gun so he didn't have to wait because you clearly weren't going to revive me.) and let Wilfrid know that I accept his apology."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  18. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Okay, just went in and watched the videos. And I guess I was misunderstood. I guess I read someone elses name, presumably jimmys which is the only other one with a J who died. So yeah, there I was wrong and I didn't notice. And Jimmy didn't drop a gun. I'm going to assume it was the glitch where your gun doesn't drop

19. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Gambino, it's no one elses fault but yours. You knew there was a raid going on at the PD started by your gang and you walk in "selling pizzas"... like really? No dur you got shot, you can't blame someones mistakes on your own, it was a dumb rp move you pulled and you paid the price, which you really didn't since you metagamed and had your friend pick up your gun. Also you did not even value your life walking into a situation like that and expecting a ERU which you killed a bunch of cops in front of and tried kidnapping to revive you? Also we all have ways we look at things. But i dont see the same things from an unofficial post. Its fear RP
    --- Post updated ---
    What there is no glitch. james dropped a gun and it was picked up. You wouldnt know since you were not there. Also thanks for understanding where you went wrong but the damage is done. I would like it if you would fix your mistakes now and in the future.

20. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Hes not complaining about dying, hes talking about you not doing your job and breaking the rules.
    --- Post updated ---
    And yes, Trust me. I raid enough people to know they sometimes don't drop guns. It's just a current glitch with the drop system.
    --- Post updated ---
    Now as for that. This is OFFICIALLY. The last message Im going to say of the night as I am tired of arguing with someone that will just consistently make BS claims. I admitted that I made a mistake, You should to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.