1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Ban Request on Coolrune206

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by Hodir, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodir

Hodir Active Member

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. CombineStalker

CombineStalker Active Member

He was not payed to kill you. You were wanted, and the police were going to raid you, so as a SA, I payed him $1,500 for information on when to raid your base, and suppressing fire on the base in general so the boys in blue didn't get their faces torn off. (Which I was told by @Markoozy was ok as long as it was mutually beneficial [at leastaccording to the admins, he said]) Coolrune was not payed to be a sniper, or to kill you.

3. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Gonna say right here and right now that I claim full responsibility for this. I had several experiences with admins and players that involved me, as a cop, paying greys to get me info and other useful resources. I assumed it was OK for this to happen. I told Coolrune and the agent that hired him that it was OK to pay him money to assist in the raid, as the cops were a bit low on hands. Coolrune knows me as a rule abiding player and trusts my judgement, and I insisted on this happening, almost participating in it myself. If anyone is to blame, it would be me.

4. Hodir

Hodir Active Member

He shot me for all my Kevlar and brought me to 21 health. Did you pay him for information on my blood type?

5. CombineStalker

CombineStalker Active Member

6. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    No. I told you in game OOC Coolrune sent me to spy on you for a raid later, so he probably used my info that I gave to him. Mainly things like what weapons you had and how many people were inside. He also wanted the code.
    I already said that I would compensate you for what you lost, but you seem insistent on refusing my compensation.:confused:

7. Hodir

Hodir Active Member

lils, I'm not going to argue with you. Markoozy was with him, check the third screenshot. It clearly says he was paid to be a sniper, you weren't involved, leave the thread

8. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    upload_2014-12-28_17-14-24.png
    But here's the full story.
    I was out raiding one of the plaza apartment houses, alone. Then, I received a PM from a former raiding colleague of mine, Markoozy Branislav, telling me to come over to the Suburbs for a great place to raid. After finishing up, I went over to Markoozy, and we started working out details. In the end, Markoozy went in as my inside man, and started spying, learning codes and shit.
    A while later, I met up with Simon Griffin (Lilshatespug217) as I prepared to do the raid. I asked him if he wanted to raid with me, and he backed up and PM'd me that he was an SA. However, Hodir was wanted at the time. So he would be willing to "Overlook" my actions if I assisted him. Markoozy showed up, and we explained to him the situation. He claimed that it would be failrp to do it at the moment, but if there was some sort of "Mutual Deal", then we could assist worry-free. After a few minutes of negotiation, we agreed that we would each be paid to provide covering fire. However, just before the raid, Markoozy couldn't assist so he paid me the money he was paid. I then took up position on a nearby roof, and the police raid started. I provided covering fire until it finished.
    Afterwards, Hodir complained as to my role in the raid, and I told him what he told me. We took the things to simple in a steam chat, who decided that it was against the rules. However, I was not aware at the time, and it did not state anywhere in the rules that what we did was failrp. However, simple also seemed to say that it was failrp for COPS to provide people with money to kill others, not for the gangsters to accept the deal. I'm deeply sorry for what I did, but I simply was uninformed at the time that what I was doing was against the rules.

9. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Sorry about that. I really did think that it would be allowed for you to do that, or rather for cops to be allowed to hire you. Like I said, I have seen cops hiring greys for certain jobs, information and such, that I though it could extend to this situation. Once again, I am sorry and I take full blame.

10. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    It's not all your fault. You too were misinformed, Markoozy. I'd say that the blame should be equally shared over all who participated in the situation.

11. Hodir

Hodir Active Member

Cover fire is blindly shooting an area spraying it down so you can't leave an area and you're pinned down, that's cover fire. Cover fire is not taking out a sniper and shooting me 5 times in the chest with me wondering what the hell is going on. The fact is, he failrp'd and RDM'd, there is no arguing that, it clearly happened and I have screenshots to prove it.

And Coolrune, that is fine if you want to equally share the blame among you and markoozy, but I did nothing wrong. I just got sniped by a grey who wasn't an SA. That in itself is RDM. The fact you justify it by saying the PD paid you is RDM and FAILRP. You're caught redhanded here.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  12. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    This should have been handled on the server. This incident isn't really big enough to warrant a ban request.

Anyway, yes, coolrune (and friends) are in the wrong here.

Police or Government would never pay a civilian to kill, fight, attack or do anything harmful towards another civilian. Am I wrong? I certainly don't see why Police would ever pay a Civilian to do this.
    If they were trained and undercover, sure (Ie. Secret Agent - that's why the job is there).
    Police can pay civilians to provide them with information. Although not sure how a situation like that would happen.

13. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    @Dest once came to me with information about a possible drug deal, but demanded $5000 for the info. I paid him, he went on his way, and I apprehended the suspects as the deal was happening.

Anyway, I know that I was in the wrong, and I informed everyone in OOC that I was wrong and Hodir was right, but I think he was already posting the ban request when I said so (just after you and I talked, Simple.) I really am sorry, I made an assumption that wasn't mine to make and got people around me in a bad situation.

14. Hodir

Hodir Active Member

@Simple I agree, but repeated offensives only build on top of each other until you get to the point where you'd just like to play the game without someone always looking for a way to kill you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.