1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Ban Request on Artur Mohammed

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by Eddie - Addicted To MDMA, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Eddie - Addicted To MDMA Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    Offender's Steam name: Islexic
    Offender's Roleplay name: Artur Mohammed
    Offender's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108104156
    Server the incident occurred on: fourms, not server
    Approximate date & time of incident: 31 Mar 2017
    Offence committed: Trying to decieve admins,
    12. Threaten others players with being banned, due to recorded evidence or otherwise.
    Not valuing your own life (often called breaking 'Fear RP').
    Evidence: If you see in his video, the time before I shot him was 18 seconds.

You can also see an edit if you follow my weapon in Arturs video, as my aim does not snap like that.

If you look at my video, you can see it took way longer than he painted it to be.

Artur Mohammed is clearly out to get me, and has no intent to roleplay with me.
    This video also shows him threatening me with a ban
    He was not moving at all when 2 men with weapons had him tied up and were issuing realistic and easy-to-follow orders.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. LingoFre$h

LingoFre$h Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Cj Hampton
    Us Crocettis and any know accociates (including me) have encountered alot of harassment from Artur. Especially when he is an officer. For some reason, I don't know what we did, we probably raid him or mugged him, and now he's trying to witch hunt us with ban request and approaching us in game baiting us to break a rule. I wish I had evidence to support my statement, but I don't have recording software.

3. Islexic

Islexic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
    Ok. So where did I break a rule again? My footage was recorded using game capture on OBS and the video comes out laggy. That's raw footage there of you rdming me. Don't see how I broke a rule? The only reason why I threatened a ban was because I was pissed you were trying to kidnap me in a PUBLIC AREA with no RP REASON. Also me posting a ban request on you isn't me trying to get out for you. I try to avoid you and your friends because all you do is break rules and rdm people who you don't like.
    You are not involved. Prime example here of claims they can't backup and are trying to get me banned for some reason. Probably because I have a separate ban request on 3 of you individuals.

4. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    I mean, lag is one thing, deliberately editing a video to paint someone a rulebreaker is another. If you count the time, I was telling you to move towards mesa for 50 seconds before I killed you in MY video. In yours, you were killed within 18 seconds. If you're really innocent, post another video showing the minute prior to the killing. I was kidnapping you because you mortally wounded my friend and I. It wasn't rdm as well, you were given time to move and you were showing no intent to move

5. Islexic

Islexic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
    How is me recording you shooting me with my hands up deliberately getting you in trouble? I don't think you understand that I don't record 24/7 meaning I only had that 18 seconds of fail kidnap and rdm. Anyway this is completely ridiculous and a stupid way of you trying to get back at me. And also, What rule have I broken again?

6. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    Trying to decieve admins,
    12. Threaten others players with being banned, due to recorded evidence or otherwise.

7. Kirtio

Kirtio Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jazzu Knox
    Just gona point out you can't kidnap are mug in a public area

8. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    He just got done shooting us.

9. Islexic

Islexic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
    Wheres the proof of that buddy?

10. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    I don't know dude, maybe post the entire video.

11. Islexic

Islexic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
    That is the entire video smart one. Lmao your not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

12. DeltaØx

DeltaØx Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Aiden Charko
    There's been multiple times of Artur breaking the rules. He'd mug me in a open area and make me drop $200, not only for him but for his friends. I told him I can only drop $200 for one person. With no hesitation he blew my brains out.

13. Eddie - Addicted To MDMA

Roleplay name:
    Eddie Crocetti
    http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/share
    Shadowplay has a button where you press it, and 5 minutes before the button was pressed is saved.

14. Islexic

Islexic Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Artur Mohammed
    Literally not involved at all.
    Clearly wasting time now I'm done explaining my side of the story the admins have seen what has to be said.