1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban request! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Ban Request against "Chris Takanawa"

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Requests' started by GamerMasonSodaPOP'S, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerMasonSodaPOP'S

GamerMasonSodaPOP'S Member

NOTE: THE IF THE IMGUR LINKS ARE NOT SHOWING UP, PLEASE CLICK ON THEM, THEY MIGHT NOT WORK ZOOMED OUT.

Offender's Steam name:
    Savage (Found here: http://i.imgur.com/dG15Jdz.png )

Offender's Roleplay name:
    Chris Takanawa (Found here: http://i.imgur.com/dG15Jdz.png )

Offender's Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:150715761(Found here: http://i.imgur.com/dG15Jdz.png )

Server the incident occurred on:
    Chronet | Roleplay

Approximate date & time of incident:
    10:45 - 10:59 PM 6/21/2017

Offence committed:
    Fail votekick, Micspamming, Punch whore, attempted rdm as a cop, purposely copbait, purposely trying to get into RP with me to kill me (finding every small reason to either kill me or rdm me.)

Evidence: (In the form of videos or screenshots)
    Youtube video of some things commited:

Telling me to surrender in daylight/with ppl nearby and out in public (I also was in recovery from him just killing me):
    http://imgur.com/bqZpQc7 http://imgur.com/85LlsBv http://imgur.com/4md0w1q

Fail Votekick (The officer arrested everyone for either having a weapon, or originally starting the fires in P.D. not only
    http://imgur.com/TYDeyaH

2. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    I caught him fail vk'ing earlier I may have screenshots I could add, let me check and I'll edit them in
    Edit: I think he's learned his lesson so I got rid of em

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  3. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Chris told me to post this, I might disagree, but whatever.

4. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    1st clip, I dont know what i did wrong.
    2nd Clip: I was trying to holster, i saw you coming at me, i told you to /surrender so i can tell you "make me wanted and your dead", but you tried shooting me without realizing that you didn't reload your weapon.
    3rd Clip: I was trying to get you under "FearRp" becuase you were going to arrest my friend and i was going to question you, but you decided to run around hospital, and then shot me and i killed you.
    4th Clip: Zach Got Revived and i dipped, they didnt tell me to turn around or anything, they just shot me.
    5th Clip: Zach Was Already Really Mad At Me And was trying to do anything to annoy me, he knew i had an illegal weapon on me, i then shot his car and left and then an officer killed me and then he made me wanted at my "New Life".
    6th Clip: I didnt mean to do anything there, it was an accident but i still got arrested, but it was valid
    You are also metagaming to get me arrested....
    ill be posting my videos soon.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay, what was the Vk reason?

5. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    -

6. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    Oh, Pretty sure i didnt vote anyone for just plain rdm... but okay. My Ign isnt Chris Hive....
    --- Post updated ---

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  7. Nova

Nova Member

yes I saw savage 2 fail vk as well

8. GamerMasonSodaPOP'S

5th clip: I even stated in the video, I did not realize that was you until you got out and shot me for no reason. Simple misdemeanor and a simple warning. But you decide to shoot me? Yeah. Seems legit.

Also, how did I meta-game? + I arrested you for a warrant, no way a cop could've killed you... You went outskirts even if you turned around and saw my vehicle, I was parked at the town hall in a swats van. I never saw you get shot. Also, you have life alert, there was never a life alert. I spent countless hours putting this up, then you want to counter almost every single little part? Where is your ban request on me I'm still waiting. Mr.RickGuy, you know you are in the wrong.

Watched the video:

If you want to pick out little of everything from my video I can do the same.
    Why can we not hear you? Your video has no proof of anything because we can not hear you. You can use text on your video but you can change it. False info with no audio...

Clip 1: You can not kill me as your "friend" is not in your party.
    That was unfair as I was in the hospital without any guns.

What about the combat holster at town hall?
    Clip 2: You were too far for us to use our mics @ the GM.
    Clip 3 (Drove outskirts): You never ONCE told me in RP or OOC to remove the warrant because you died. This is not meta-game or nlr whatever you called me out for. I didn't know you died, so clearly, I would've removed it. Also, how do you drive into a tree and then 5 seconds later be laying on the ground? Don't clip the video like that. I know that was OOC in PM's but not a lot of ppl see OOC anymore so I was pming him (I will admit I did break that)

"lucky i dont record any of my sessions" what does that mean? what did you do then...?

So it just happens when I arrest you for the warrant, you make it seem like you explaining something, well that is false. I have the full clip of both mics if admins or staff want it, I will upload separately. Chris Takanawa never ONCE explained that he was NLR and that I needed to remove the warrant. I never once knew that. He clearly makes it look like I'm breaking the rules. I arrested him for a warrant, and when he gets released, you can see he comes over and starts to mic spam and keep saying "I'm trash"...

I arrested him again because I saw him pass/get near the gate. I was over near the P.D. but still could see 100% everything. I still have my sign and I can show you it says "No loitering/pass get/near gate/on gate" clearly showing, he has no business to be over there. In his video can clearly see bits of the sign, idk in my video probably not because I came from a weird angle.

Hospital clip after him being arrested for loitering....
    Jake Reaver said "when are you going to post me on the forums" which, clearly Chris can just leave, he doesn't have to be there he ain't in recovery... he just wants to see me sexy Zach Begans in recovery.

I was in recovery not saying while in recovery you are out of RP, but the micspamming broke RP so I was going to let it happen.
    He did yell "/surrender or dead" and he said that all through his video. He even know I was in recovery so I had an unfair advantage (no guns/can't use my guns) I felt I broke and I didn't break FearRP.

FearRP - He had a gun towards me
    Didn't break FearRP - I was in recovery.... (also the mic spammer what can you do about him though? punish him! don't RP a kill for a rule breaker)

Clearly see, you can not mug/kidnap in a public area with populated people. I was not trying to arrest or do anything since I was in recovery. He came at me, I didn't start until he got hostile @ me. The video never showed him shooting me. Clearly because that was RDM and he doesn't want to show it.
    It's weird how the times that I rule broke he showed in the video, but when he rule broke he didn't show any of it?

NOTE: I feel this player has gave me an unfair advantage on this server and would like him some how punished for what he did. There is at least 5 role-play situations with him and much more. This player is hostile towards others, and finds every small reason to kill the police/government. This player is not only unfair towards me, but too others. I was about on the server for about 10 minutes till all this started happening. 1 hour until server crashed, was used with Chris. I wanted to go on the server and role play correctly but Chris ruined it for others and myself.
    Anything I did in the video that I admitted, staff can visibly back up with evidence, or simply a player has proof of, I will take any punishments. For Chris, it is up to staff what to do. Remember, Chris's video does not have any audio for him nor does it show the FULL RP situation, (ex: he maybe showed something like RDM, failRP etc.)

He never ONCE told me to remove the warrant.

~
    Sincerely Mason/Zach Begans

9. [PTM]QuantumShock

[PTM]QuantumShock Member

Chris also called fail base when I opened my door to go outside and saw him with guns and closed it. By the way he was across the street and didn't even start the raid yet.

10. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    Firstly that was @BSFDFirefighter , just ask him and @KJM
    --- Post updated ---

Im not going to even read this and im not going to keep fighting with you because you dislike me just because im a takanawa, you always flame.

11. GamerMasonSodaPOP'S

What is a Takanawa, firstly, you disrespected your self because you can't even capitalize a last name. Secondly, I don't know who that is... If yo don't like me fine. But I've always heard bad things about you, I gave you a chance, and I don't like you. It's not even my "character" that hates you. :) I don't like you RP and simple. You're done fighting with me? LMAO you know you are in the wrong. I wouldn't make these paragraphs if I didn't know I was doing the right. Just seems like you don't care if you won't even read your own ban request statements.

12. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    -
    he's learned his lesson I think

13. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    I
    [QUOTE="beanycheese, post: 138158, member: 6253"
    [​IMG]
    From earlier, he changed his name from hive 2 takawana[/QUOTE]
    Ill take my punishment, i thought that racism wasn't allowed, he called someone a "nigger", i shoul know that racism is not vokekickable. I think i have screenshot.

14. Nova

Nova Member

my opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted

15. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
    @Lava_Master could tell you about your fail base near red warehouse at the bridge.

16. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    He had two fading doors in the entrance and his house was frozen in the middle of the road. We were planning to raid it until we found out it was fail.

17. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf
  18. beanycheese

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
  19. Savage 2

Savage 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Huf