1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban Appeal :|

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Schwifty, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwifty

Schwifty Member

Roleplay name:
    Marko Lamerino
    Steam name: n0cturnal
    Roleplay name: Marko Lamerino
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66368421
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on: 2017-08-02 13:54
    Ban length: Perma
    Ban reason: Crashing the server (Discussed with other staff members)
    Banned by admin: Jack Traid
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: Well, my last ban appeal was nearly 3months ago which got denied , so i would like to try again. Like stated previously i am honestly sorry for what i did , i thought i was funny for crashing the server but it was obviously immature and ruined other people's roleplay. It's been 8months nearly since the ban and i have changed for good. i have tried multiple times to get unbanned which i hope shows the dedication and how much it means to me. i have not found a more exciting server or community since and now i realize how stupid i was to do what i did. i left 3months to post another appeal because i wish that i have been forgiven over the amount of time i have spent dwelling on my stupidity. i openly admit what i did was wrong and i agree with the ban but i am truly sorry and i hope that i can be forgiven. i would love to be a part of the community again and just roleplay! i enjoyed my time spent on the server and when i was banned that happiness ended , but of course it my fault and what i thought was entertaining at the time i now see that is was pathetic and idiotic , sorry. i would like to show i have changed and be given another chance so i can once again be a part of the community , and i hope you agree too! Thankyou. (sorry for all the "hope" , i guess thats all i have :) )

2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I can easily recall the period of time where minges were repeatedly attempting to crash the server and I remember the day you were banned for doing the same thing. It is probably one of the worst rule-breaks imaginable in my eyes; almost as if you Mass RDM'd the entire server since everybody loses and guns they had equipped, role-playing experiences they were a part of, farming equipment they were using, and more. However, people who have done far worse than you have been given a chance recently so I believe you also deserve a chance. I expect you to be on your best behavior. Welcome back!

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.