1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by GloveBox, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GloveBox

GloveBox Member

Roleplay name:
    John Lepo
    Steam name: GloveBox
    Roleplay name: John Lepo
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244448146
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on: 2017-12-30 03:42
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: James Newman - Intentionally crashing the server
    Banned by admin: Christ/James Newman
    Reason you think you should be unbanned:
    Ok so I first want to start by saying im sorry. I didn't mean to crash the server, I didn't even know I did until I saw that I was perma banned. Anyways, the reason that I accidentally crashed the server was becasuse I was building a car for the admin even race that @James Newman was hosting. I had a quad bike but I obviously wouldn't win because there were audis and lambos in the race. So for that reason, I went ahead and tried building my own car since James newman said we can use any car other than the RV.
    I started by building the car and as I was putting it together I got disconnected from the server, and then I saw on the forums that it was down. I guess I did crash it but I did not mean it. Sorry for crashing, I really wanted to part take in the race and win the 10k james newman was offering, sorry chronet I didnt mean to make you mad at me.

2. James Newman

James Newman Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Well, considering that the last props that were spawned before the server crashed (Which were all wheels, incidently) were all owned by you, it could be said for a fact that it crashed the server. But considering that you’re apologizing for the problem you accidentally caused, I could actually give you another chance. If you do get unbanned, please be more careful next time.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  3. Christ

Christ Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    @James Newman Message me on steam about this. I have a few questions.

4. GloveBox

GloveBox Member

Roleplay name:
    John Lepo
    Can I have an update? It's been a bit :/

5. Christ

Christ Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Although it's hard to tell whether or not you actually crashed it, from what I gathered when talking to James, it didn't appear intentional. Just be more careful next time, yeah?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.