1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Ban Appeal Tommy St

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠● Premium Member

Steam name: redblazer5
    Roleplay name: Tommy Tant
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86519606
    Server banned from: GMOD Chronet Roleplay
    Invoked on: 2:14 PM Eastern Standard time
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: Mass RDM
    Banned by admin: SCORPEANrtd
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I admit I rdmed 2 people. I am in a skype call right now and it's crazy. About 4 people are in it and they are all fooling around and I did the same. I was peer pressured into doing this. The other 2 people I killed were because they ran as Caitlin West told me they mugged him and ran. I sniped them and then realized Caitlin was mass rdming. Those two kills were just because of Caitlin. I called backup at the time and shot them. the other two kills were RDM. I am very sorry for my actions and will not repeat them again. I know I have multiple bans but they are not major. I am so sorry and hope that you forgive me. If you don't want to accept this appeal then feel free to deny it. I wont get cocky about it or anything. I deserve what i deserve, again, I am so sorry for my actions and I love this server too much to stop playing. I am premium too, this shows how much I love this server that I would buy things from you. I hope you feel what I am feeling and unban me. Thank you for your time :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Paging @SCORPEANrtd.

Note: The ban was indeed permanent and not one week.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  3. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

for some reason it wrote one week

4. pro_gamer484

pro_gamer484 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike thomas
    I was next to tommy at the time and someone was breaking fail rp so tommy he snipes him

5. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

Exactly what I'm saying!

6. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Mike thomas
    Well I might get perminit
    --- Post updated ---
    @SCORPEANrtd i was their so if I can explain what happened in a couple of minutes I would indeed tell u what really happened

7. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

pro_gamer484 if you get banned for the false votekick you'll most likely get a 3 day ban or maybe 1week

8. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Mike thomas
    @SCORPEANrtd i was their so if I can explain what happened in a couple of minutes I would indeed
    ya probably

9. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    After Caitlin was kicked, you proceeded to secretly snipe and kill 3 people randomly (2 of the kills were on the same person minutes after the first time you killed him), as well as shoot at several vehicles.
    I don't see a reason for you to be unbanned tbh, as you were clearly just killing people randomly, shooting at vehicles randomly, and generally playing with malicious intent.

10. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

1 of the kills were me trying to stop them I watched them run from a cop and my radio was going off so I sniped him, the other guy I was really sorry but I was in a skype call with Ryan and I know him in real life I was just playing a little game with him. Please forgive me you don't know how much I love this server. I just bought premium like 2 months ago (6 months premium) and I don't want to waste my money. Please help me out :(
    --- Post updated ---
    Atleast reduce the ban instead of it being permanent I know I will learn my lesson by then. Have a good day.

11. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Well, I do think you need to be given a second chance, but that is up to the admins to decide

12. DeltaØx

DeltaØx Premium Member

Under this circumstances, it seems like when Tommy was playing this "game" where he was shooting at another friend the Admin was unaware of what was going on. Tommy was like a vigilante when he was helping out the Cop. I know, and he probably knows that doing that isn't his job and against the rules. He deserves a ban, but not a permanent ban. Tommy enjoys playing on Chronet and it's sad to see him go. He deserves a ban but not a permanent ban.

13. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Are either of you involved?

14. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

Yes All three of them were
    --- Post updated ---
    Except for pro_gamer484

15. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Mike thomas
    @SCORPEANrtd like I said I was next to tommy at the time and If you would like me to explain what happened like I said find me in game cause I play everyday

16. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Truthfully, Tommy does do stupid shit. But I believe it wasn't his intent to RDM those people. Tommy hasn't got banned a lot recently, and I think the ban was too harsh on him. I would say a 2 week ban would be accurate

17. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Mike thomas
    I agree with Lava cause a the ban is to harsh make it like one week or two cause its not really fair and he did not rdm he was a swat doing his shot he shot the person because they where not complaining
    --- Post updated ---
    @SCORPEANrtd yes I was next to him at the time and I was on a skype call with him
    --- Post updated ---
    no I was their blazer right next to u

18. ●☠HGEN BigTheGamer☠●

a
    --- Post updated ---
    I'm not trying to say that @SCORPEANrtd did the wrong thing but I agree with you. Also, @SCORPEANrtd you never gave me a chance to explain myself in an admin sit, that's the only problem I have. Just so you know, I have definitely

19. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    At this point, the best leaning on this event seems to be @SCORPEANrtd. The record shows a lot of wrong doing as well, in which should incline improved behavior in general. Case and point, there doesn't seem to be any good reason to accept the inquiry at hand. You may appeal in another month if you'd like to give it another chance.

Denied..png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.