1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Ban Appeal Navy bra Please read it all.Thanks

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Colton S, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colton S

Colton S New Member

In-Game Name:Navy Bra
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35729814
    Invoked on: December 24
    Ban Length:Month
    Ban Reason: Job Abuse,NLR,RDM,Keypad abuse.

Banned by Admin: Flaming Gabe Sorry for misspell
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: <Very Active roleplayer follow rules and bought premium for 2 people>

Ok well this guy mastif Kitteh I have video proof btw came to my base while I was buidling and ignored the signs and when he raided me called me allt his stuff I have video proof of him calling me this stuff him and daddio since they have joined chronet have bein trying to piss me off and call me all this stuff and I find it stupid the admin told them to stop all this stuff and heres proof these 2 kids have bein trying to piss me everyday when I try to be nice he joins the server just to piss me off and note the keypad thing was when I got back from a shower I was testing them note: I had large purple text that I was building so there is no reason in my mind why I think this is a ban.NOTE:my mom's in the hospital she has cancer and very sick and I have enough stress and them pissing me off doesn't help me at all everyone elese ont he server im fine with just these 2 kids.I was building and they ignored that and raided me so I left and job abused sorry went to my base killed them and was going to call and admin before I got banned.Heres the proof of this kid trying to piss me off for the 100th time All im asking for is respect and understanding of my banrequest I have 5 days of playtime meet alot of people but never seen people like daddio and mastif kitteh trying to piss me off everyday. The rdm wasnt rdm they were intruders but the job abuse did happend. Thank you all admins for replying to admin calls and bein there for me when everything happens sorry to some admins that I got mad with not swearing though and Simple thanks for listening to me and have an awesome rolepalying server best one ive seen no word of a lie.NOTE:The time I opened the keypad doors when the exact moment they shootdown the door I was confused so I shut them again.Alsp I found the money printer in the enterance of the subway I never put it down.

2. Chris Scala

Chris Scala New Member

I agree Misgudid kettah and Daddio have been trying to piss both me and navy off since they joined they have called us "Fags" and so on.

3. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    Please do not post unless you were directly involved.

4. Colton S

Colton S New Member

He has bein involved in similar instances.

5. Stiggy

Stiggy Retired Community Management Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Ummm... Are you sure that the ban reason was just "Job abuse"? Because there's a heck of a lot more than that in the ban list:

[​IMG]

6. Colton S

Colton S New Member

The keypad was when I was building when I cam back from my swower I tested them out and my door got shoot down literally the second I tested them pretty weird but yeh the NLR was my bad but I also was building so its not jsut my fault the RDm wasnt rdm they were intruders of the house and 2 of 3 had guns out and later on started shooting,SO it was pretty much NLR and Job abuse I find it funny how im the one to get introuble and they get away scott free and did you watch my video thank you.

7. Stiggy

Stiggy Retired Community Management Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    No, just intrigued as to why you seem to be trying to decide what the ban reason was, or wasn't. Please edit the original post with the correct information, thank you.

8. Colton S

Colton S New Member

There no problem

9. Flaming Gabe

Flaming Gabe Retired Staff Member Premium Member

So as requested here is my side of the story: I get admin calls about our "victim" here. I start to spectate him as he changes to swat. Then he uses voice chat calling other cops to aid him but doesn't finish the sentence.. keeps running down the underground metro railway to the hazard area and turns around at the small base there.. Opens the door and spots 3 guys in there (Same ones calling admin about him). Then he numpads and kills them all.
    So in this case i decided 1 month for such a many rule breaks in a short time clearly caused by rage is enough to cool him down and think what he did.

10. Colton S

Colton S New Member

I used my numpad to kill them to get them out of my house while I was building I think it was allowed I told them I was building and they contiuned Sorry I wont do it again can i please get unbanned thank you.

11. Flaming Gabe

There was a printer inside so that makes it legal for them to raid and numpadding is never allowed when in a raid situation..
    You should have not done that in the first place.

12. Colton S

Colton S New Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Colton S

Colton S New Member

Like I said in my ban appeal I found the printer at the entrance of that subway thing.

14. Flaming Gabe

Saw you picking up the printer as swat inside your base and after that switched back to mafia.

15. Colton S

Colton S New Member

Like I said I found the money printer at the entrance of the subway thats the only reason I mad a base I wasn't planning on making a contraband base I was planning on raiding up until I found the money printer I made a base for it for it to finish and then all this happend im very sorry I can unsure you it wont happend again. Thank you.And when I was swat it got destroyed.I was trying to call for an admin but I got banned so I couldn't.

16. Colton S

Colton S New Member

Pic

Attached Files:

17. Diamond

Diamond Retired Staff Member

Just found this on YouTube I think its relevant here

18. Colton S

Colton S New Member

I hope you know they both agreed to it because they did it to me before and we were on skype together I asked Brokenwings if it was ok and he said jsut dont do it again or when the server is populated there was only 6 people on and 4 of them were in my party.I can delete the video if you feel.thank you.I can get them to tell you on skype or steam if you want me too thank you and merry chrismas.

19. BrokenWings

BrokenWings Retired Staff Member

You asked me after you did it but yeah, I told you not to do it again

20. Colton S

Colton S New Member

Yeh exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.