1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED ban Appeal For meh

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by broccoli the broccoli, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:20 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broccoli the broccoli

broccoli the broccoli Member

Steam name: Bee Larry King
    Roleplay name: Un-Sure
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117965864
    Server banned from: Semi- serious Dark RP
    Invoked on: 1-22-17
    Ban length: permaban
    Ban reason: prop block
    Banned by admin: Hammy
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: i had placed a prop in front of the elevator in spawn to prevent players from jumping into the bottom of the elevator and getting stuck. An admin hopped on as soon as the prop was placed when i noticed the admin was on i removed it hoping the admin could fix the issue. Instead the admin perma banned me even though the prop was only there for about 25-30 seconds. And i didn't even have a chance to explain he just perma banned me. My intentions were only to help i didn't realize that once your un perma banned you immediately get banned even if your intentions are for good. Hammy is also only a trial mod meaning technically hes not a full or real admin. And he obviously didnt handle the situation how he was supposed to, he should have brought me to a sit (which he didnt) , then he should have called a real admin to come handle me.

2. Hammy

Hammy Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
  3. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Seeing as the banning admin feels as though you have spent appropriate time on this ban, I will accept this. Please know that further rule breaks may not be taken as lightly.

Accepted.

4. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    There's been a mistake, there was a comment made on his ban that stated his attempt of using an alt account while banned which has accidently gone overlooked, and wasn't mentioned by Broccoli himself.
    I'll go ahead and reban him for the use of an alt account, so, in other words, consider this denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.