1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

EXPIRED Ban Appeal for Bill

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Thicc Krillin, Feb 15, 2018 at 2:01 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    Steam name: Tweedle
    Roleplay name: Bill Tweedle
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:171202190
    Server banned from: Chronet.com | Roleplay "[100% Custom]"
    Invoked on: 2018-02-15 01:47
    Ban length: 1hr
    Ban reason: Rope Dupe Spam [Warned]
    Banned by admin: Ultra
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: So I was banned for creating a dupe that had ~20-25 rope segments after I was "warned." For the warning, I was technically warned by him PMing me saying that if I rope spammed again, I would be banned. However, my friend and gotten kicked recently for it, and I was the last to PM Kael, so I assumed he accidentally PM'd me instead of Nick because I had no warning prior to that. I replied with "?" and he didn't respond, so I assumed that he had in fact PMd the wrong guy. I was brought into a sit with @AngryBaldMan over it, not because they lagged people, but because the wires were too thick. (Keep in mind this was after Kael warned me.) He told me I should adjust the rope thickness but I didn't have to delete them. So I assumed that Angry's words would contradict Ultra's. (Even after my assumption of the wrong PM.) So, after Angry's words, I decided to re-do my power line idea, this time with less thickness. So I went about my business, assuming that Angry or Kael would've said something to me if I really needed to remove them this time. Instead, I got a ban.

2. Ultra™

Ultra™ Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    To clear this up, I didn't accidentally PM someone else. Several people were complaining of their games lagging because of your rope dupes, which is why I sent you a PM telling you to stop placing them down. I banned you after you still placed one down anyway, after I'd PMed you about it. At the time, I was not aware that AngryBaldMan was fine with you placing down those rope dupes. He didn't message me or tell me anything about it, so there was no way I could even know that.

3. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    I had a direct sit with him on the roof of Bank, he told me I should simply lower the thickness of the wires
    I am aware now that you PM'd the right person and it was a mistake on my part. However, I do understand the problem if peoples games were lagging. It was a mistake by me, but I still feel you should have made it clear that it was my rope dupes and not an accidental person. I would've been fine with a simple warn from the misunderstanding on my part.

4. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.