1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Ban Appeal -Deshawn

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Heaxen, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:59 PM.

1. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Antonio Vivicci
    You're the one with 10 bans but okay!

2. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Well hes getting a ban. Rip

3. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

I'm not going to respond to you have this AZIN, like I already said, when you act like a child and slur out nonsense and shit you weren't involved in makes you look very sad. 2 of my bans where false, half where minor and only two where big. Please keep your comments to yourself and if any admin, like I said before, please remove these comments of @Candian-Bacon and @AZIN 2, They where not involved at ALL. Please remove them and issue a warning out too or they wont stop, too please if you can. Thank you.
    @Chance
    @Kai
    @Timo
    @Medic
    @BlueberryMuffin
    @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate
    Anyone please!
    There irrelevant and there targeting me, they where not involved.

4. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Antonio Vivicci
    I'm not targeting you. I'm simply alerting the facts that are needed. Your ID, was banned 10 times. If they were false an admin would have removed them rather than you appealing. I agree, I did make a mistake in shooting that person for which I was banned for. But as for that. You can't just claim they were false with no evidence as I learned the hard way. If you can provide evidence of the bans being false bans, then they are false. if not, then they were not false.
    The reasons you are trying to get us removed from this thread isn't because we are "breaking the rules" its because you don't want opposition on your appeal. I know how it is as I got it on mine, but tough luck. As long as someone knows how you are when it comes to minging. Then it isn't going away. Over the course of a year you gathered 10 bans and you have seemingly not changed at all as you still minge on the server. Now as for that. This is my last response unless told by an admin. But you can not deem someone uninvolved. If the initial person who got you banned said I was involved then by gosh I was involved, even though he didn't.
    Now as for that, No more responses from me unless an admin wants me too. And don't end your next post with a question or a statement other than, "Okay, That is fine" otherwise it will seemingly be baiting me as everyone knows that I have a problem with responding if someone tries to out-do me.

5. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

Do not reply to or post in a Ban Appeal unless you were directly involved in the incident.
    You may receive a warning and warning points (Which could lead to a forum ban) if these instructions are not followed.
    I'm not going to respond to you have this AZIN, like I already said, when you act like a child and slur out nonsense and shit you weren't involved in makes you look very sad. 2 of my bans where false, half where minor and only two where big. Please keep your comments to yourself and if any admin, like I said before, please remove these comments of @Candian-Bacon and @AZIN 2, They where not involved at ALL. Please remove them and issue a warning out too or they wont stop, too please if you can. Thank you.
    @Chance
    @Kai
    @Timo
    @Medic
    @BlueberryMuffin
    @aidcon
    @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate
    Anyone please!
    There irrelevant and there targeting me, they where not involved. He needs to be given warning points or temporarily banned because HE WONT STOP! Please help me, he's spreading lies and irrelevant information about me and won't stop commenting on my post. I beg any of you administrators to please help me out.

6. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    A day after you did this you came up to the bank and kept saying "HEY NIGGA WHATS UP NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA" Even though I expressively asked you to call me Tommy not "Nigga or Nigger"

I Do not forgive you for calling me a "Nigger" and think the community would be better if you were not here with your toxicity.

7. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

You are false. I did not ever come up to you and say "HEY NIGGAS WHATS UP NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA", so dont make false claims like that ever again. And Numbuh 1 what are you even talking about? I never even called you a "nigger" so get that weak ass shit outta here please. You really haven't been reading anything and just been commenting the first thing that comes to your mind.

8. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Though he wasn't even talking to you. That was me lol. Nice lies

9. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

I'm going to state one last thing. I did not say "Nigger" I get where the admins are going where they thought they heard a hard R, but if you examine something a lot, it will sound like it, I never directly called anyone a "Nigger" nor using it in a racist term, flame or rude comment towards anyone, I literally said "Hey Nigga" to a friend, as I say it a lot, and it must of sounded wrong. I will not ruin my whole Chonet Carrer, I say "nigga" a lot as my RP character, and it just must of sounded wrong, but again I would like to say again even if it sounded a little wrong but my intent was never to use a hard R nor did I mean to. I don't have history of being racist, and never was banned once for it, don't know why @BlueberryMuffin said I was banned 3 times for it, but furthermore I will not be responding anymore, I am being targeted by people who aren't even involved in this and just want to get me banned. I'm responding with my last message, I will let the admins decide me. Also, @Kai @Chance @BlueberryMuffin @aidcon @Medic @Timo, if anyone of you could please and kindly remove both Candian-bacon comments as well as AZIN 2. They where not involved in any way and are saying irrelevant comments. Thank you. I wanted to keep this short so the admins will actually read everything I put, but these irrelevant comments are making it difficult.

10. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    You did and you were banned for it..

I will try and find the video in question. If it was not you doing it it was one of your friends. Clearly mocking the ban request. Even mentioning it. Ill get back to you if I can find it.

You and your friends are extremely toxic and do not deserve to be apart of the community.

Also @Kai @Chance @BlueberryMuffin @aidcon @Medic @Timo, If you could delete the many responses @Heaxen has made on things he is not apart of that would be great. As he likes to say
    But then breaks the rule himself and does it anyway.

11. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

How is he not involved when he was the one you reported? *MIND BLOWN* Your so clueless you don't even know who your reporting

12. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    I think you may want to re-read that and check the spoiler..

Lol

13. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Also can we get another admins opinon on this seeing how this evidence can be put in many different ways and sound different to the human ear when taken out of context and claimed. Also seeing how Blueberrymuffin is the banning admin and seems to not have fully reviewed the evidence and broke it down.

Don't try to change the subject to another ban request to fuel your attention.

14. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    Your so ignorant sometimes..

Im dying of laughter.

15. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

16. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    [​IMG]

What can I say.....

Oh I know!

17. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

I can say the same for you. Now this is the last time I am responding because you just want to turn this into a flame thread which will not happen.

18. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    That is good to hear! ^__^ I hope this lasts! :dance:

I was simply pointing out the obvious and using what you were saying about me in a lot better context back to you. So you could understand.

Have a good day! - Tommy ;)

19. GangumSyle

GangumSyle Member

Nah cause i am just not going to respond to your obvious flame bait

20. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    That did not last very long :(