1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Ban Appeal 2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Apollo69, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    Steam name: Ruby
    Roleplay name: Mike Thomas I'm assuming
    Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:197810221
    Server banned from: G-mod
    Invoked on: 2017-05-07 02:20
    Ban length: Perm
    Ban reason: Mass Fear Rp breaking and lots of ban requests
    Banned by admin: Markoozy
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: Hell Chronet I'm back ,and Since its been a while I was thinking why not make this appeal. I have grown up and realized being a minge all of this time was silly. I been really thinking about this ,and since my ban was back in 2017 why not let me back in. To be Honest like most kids would do, Would be ruler breakers. I have changed ,and I don't want to be known as my past because this is the future. Also btw what @BigBither has told you guys all lies. I have changed ,and I'm not the kid you used to know I'm sorry about my past ,and I would love to come back thank you for reading this. Also I am no longer (toxic) or mingey like I have said.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    It's been almost a year since the various ban requests that led to your permanent ban. Most of the ban requests involved with this ban were all for minor offenses. However, it was well-known that you had a serious problem regarding vote kicks. In addition, it seems that half of the ban requests that led to your ban were due to fear RP breaks. I would appreciate if you can divulge into how you have improved yourself from how you acted before your ban.
    I would also like you to provide me with what you consider proper reasons to vote-kick someone along with some reasons that you believe would be improper. Because this is the biggest reason for your ban, I want to ensure that you understand how and when it is appropriate to use this feature.

3. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    I do realize about last year, and I have changed like I stated.. I'd Love to play with friends again ,and I was waiting for this day to come.

4. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    If you were to be unbanned, would you be okay with no longer using the vote-kick feature until it is decided that you understand how to properly use it?

5. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    Well vote kick only works with the donor rank so... I’d be fine

6. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    I didn't mean this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.