1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Baker's ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by shlackbags, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shlackbags

shlackbags Member

Steam name: The Baker (Shlackbags is my old name)
    Roleplay name: Tony Marccato
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155829655
    Server banned from: Chronet US DarkRP
    Invoked on: 2016-11-11 04:48
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: Mass RDM|Harassment
    Banned by admin: Hammy
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I think that I should be unbanned because when I did this on the server it was completely in roleplay. What happened is I was in a crime family and our rival crime family's leader was elected as mayor. So me and my friend were "protesting" against the mayor (which was counted as harassment). I was told by officers to leave or I would be detained. So me and my friend went back to our base and equipped some weapons. We went back and continued protesting. I was then told by an admin I needed to stop, even though we weren't saying any hateful words and it was completely within my roleplay rights to do this. So we stopped and came back about 10 minutes later to assassinate the mayor. I killed the two secret service and the mayor and then I was banned permanently for "Mass RDM and Harassment". I think I should be unbanned because it was completely within my character's roleplay to protest and assassinate the mayor. I will admit I may have acted to rash by the assassination but this is also not a reason to perma ban someone, especially when I have no other records of kicks, warns, or any other bans on the server. I also put at least 1 week of playtime into this server and was one of your regulars.

If you are confused about what happened, I could much better explain it in voice chat.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    We'll need @Hammy to give his side

3. shlackbags

shlackbags Member

@Medic Not sure if he would remember lol. It did occur 6-7 months ago

4. shlackbags

shlackbags Member

@Hammy If you could please give your side to this or whatever, please do. I want to play on the server so bad and just want to be unbanned

5. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Not gonna lie I really don't remember the incident at all.

6. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I'll go ahead and accept this. If you ever get perma banned again, you may not see the server ever again. Please review the rules again, and you are welcomed back.

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.