1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Apollo's Admin application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Apollo, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Your In-Game name:
    Franky Ronson
    Steam ID:
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31812735
    Country & Timezone:
    United States, UTC -05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada
    Server Playtime:
    2 weeks, 15.6 days
    Past Experience:
    - I was an Assistant Senior Administrator on SAMP, which is San Andrea's Multiplayer for those who don't know. At first I was made Administrator and my job was to make sure game-play for players went smoothly. I dealt with constant hackers. The amount of ways you can hack on SAMP is ridiculous. Air-Breakers, speed hackers, armor/health hackers, gun hackers, teleportation, invisible hackers, kill-list hackers, vehicle hacks, BOT hacks, and it goes on. I dealt with Unban appeals, reports/ban requests, house position applications, scammers, ban evaders. I managed bans via ACP(Administrator control panel), which easily let me add and remove bans. I was able to read commands to ensure no one was keybinding and read PM's to ensure no one was flaming. After a short while, I was made Assistant Senior Administrator. I had that position for about 1 and a half years to 2. I then started working alongside the Senior Admins. I made myself familiar with phpBB. I was given more responsibilities such as handling forum permissions, group permissions, user permissions. I also dealt with banning users, unbanning users, warning, deleting accounts, and password resets . I also dealt with creating new forums, moving old forums, merging forums. At the later point of my career, I was given more responsibility. Me along with fellow administrators began deciding who was fit and capable of becoming a staff member for the community. Promoting them and demoting others, which always took a while for either. We also started to manage donations and where they were coming from. I was also given the responsibility to evaluate bans via ACP. Look at the reason, and view the proof to see if the ban and length were indeed appropriate.

- I was also an Admin on a TTT server where I just made sure that players did not break any rules or try to interrupt gameplay. I also dealt with making users felt welcomed, and giving ranks such as Member to those who played often.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, for premium(Multiple times)
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    Well I think I can make a difference in the community. I always saw myself as someone you can approach, have a laugh with, talk to about anything, and chill. When it comes time to get serious, then all the fun and games stop. I've been playing Chronet for about a year and a half now, almost 2(didn't make my forum account when I first joined). And I genuinely love playing here and I always have a blast. I love role-playing. Whenever I'm not farming(I farm at night) I role-play. I'm very active within the server and forums. You'll never see me get mad on Chronet, ever. I can deal with a boat load of stress because I've experienced it many times in the past. I'm always enforcing server rules when I am in-game, and I always enjoy assisting new players with their questions or concerns. I'm good at evaluating both sides of something and coming to a fair conclusion.
    Extra notes:
    - I have a Blue Snowball for a microphone
    - Always available
    - I speak English well
    - I believe I have no bans or warnings in-game

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

-1 he is from Connecticut, nah, JK +1 he is mature, cool headed, and other shit, so yeah plus one.

3. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    +1 I remember who you are now! Woohoo! You're qualified.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    -1 seems unfit in almost every aspect.

5. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    I've been playing from when you first joined the server, just had a name change

6. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I don't understand how you can say that. You are barely ever on the server, you don't know how he acts.

Anyway +1 you know the rules and prove that you can handle the stress of admin from what I have seen of your SAMP days.

7. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    You are very active, You are mature, And I see you sometimes late at night when some rule breakers come on. It will be a +1 for me.

8. Penguinzerg_

Penguinzerg_ Member

I know I dont really play anymore, but who are you? -1

9. Sage Rasen

Sage Rasen Active Member

How can you -1 someones admin app just because you don't know them? Get on the server for once.
    +1 I have known Apollo for awhile and we have seen a lot of dumb shit that would piss most people off but he always keeps a cool head and reminds people of the rules also he helps clean the server of minges by posting multiple ban requests. I really hope this one goes through because this would be a great add to the admin team.

10. Coolrune206

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    That's the thing. I'm on the server daily, but I have no idea who the hell he is. That's a problem. Now if his steam name is different than Apollo then I may be mistaken, but otherwise, admins-to-be should be active.

11. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Neutral for now. I don't like making snap decisions, so I'll think about it. I want to interact with a a bit more first.

12. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Once again, I was already playing once you and 212Jake joined. I used to go on Skype with you guys and base in Red Warehouse. I had your dupe until I deleted it about two weeks ago

13. Coolrune206

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Hmmm. What was your old steam name?

14. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    xFatal then Fatal

15. Nikki

Nikki Member

+1 Mature person who is beyond familiar with all the rules. He already enforces them and tries to make the community as great as he can when he is on the server. When people are in need of help, as that is how I first met him, he is always willing to explain things.

16. Sonador

Sonador Active Member

RESCINDED, see post later in thread

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  17. Orange Cube

Orange Cube Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Boeno
    I say yes

18. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

+1 will make chronet gr8 again

19. Illusion

Illusion Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    Neutral. He knows the rules very well, he is very nice, and very mature. I don't interact with him too often, but I can really tell that he is a great player. The only thing I am concerned about is your RP. I haven't seen you do anything RP-wise. As I said with Nikki, you don't stand out in any way. I could possibly be wrong, and if I am, please tell me, because I would be happy to change to a +1.

20. Apollo

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Thanks for the kind words! As for RP? I usually Roleplay as ERU, Road Service Worker, Mayor, Police Officer, Secret Service, or SWAT(not as much as the others, though). I usually only base at night-time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.