1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AngryBaldMan's Resignation

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by AngryBaldMan, May 6, 2018.

1. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    It's been 3 months since the merger between Nitoria and Chronet took place, and in that time I have come to the conclusion to resign and essentially call the merge to an end. I have been hesitant to do this for quite some time because I assumed Chronet still had a chance, but I have been proven wrong. The reason I took the job in the first place and agreed to the merger was mainly that I felt that it would be beneficial to the players of both communities. I didn't think much of it originally as I would still be able to assert my ideas into a server, just under a different name, a name that I may have had my disagreements with prior but still loved nonetheless. I thank Simple for the opportunity that I've been given, but I can longer waste my own time and the time of the players that have been eagerly awaiting version 2 for almost a year now. I merged with Chronet because I wanted to try to reform the community in a better light and give the players what they've wanted for a long time now, but now it seems as if I am unable to do so; therefore, I will be returning to my previous project. Although I haven't been here for very long, and most of you couldn't care less, it's been nice being here and helping where I could.

Sincerely,
    AngryBaldMan ​

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    upload_2018-5-6_15-2-13.png

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Sucks that things had to end like this, but there's nothing you could've done. The ball was in Simple's court and a bad play was made. Good luck on your project

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Fjordson
    meanwhile simple-
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Mooo

Mooo Member

NITORIA BOYS

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I really appreciated the image until I noticed how wrong your photo looks without the Christmas hat. WHERE HAS IT GONE!?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. FilmsActionCZ

FilmsActionCZ Active Member

u were mean to me anyway

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1