1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Angel's second chance?

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by angelthehero8, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelthehero8

angelthehero8 Member

Steam name: Angel but also Devil
    Roleplay name: I don't remember
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83427433
    Server banned from:
    Chronet DarkRP
    Invoked on: Community ban on 10/28/17, Server ban on 1/4/18
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: Being Toxic, flaming, Disrespect towards the community in general
    Banned by admin: Chance or Kai
    Reason you think you should be unbanned:
    I would like to start off by apologizing to the community for everything I did back a few months ago, I was extremely out of line ramming about how I would like there to be genocide and all this screwed up stuff, I just randomly snapped, out of anger and rage I processed to flame my friends, the server, and overall lost everything, it wasn't enough for me apparently, It started by losing my administrator position, then processed to just get banned off both forums and the server, so I am here today, to tell you all why I should be unbanned, I have chanced, now that I'm older I no longer have the mentally of a immature sick child, I don't believe half the things I said that day, it didn't give me the right to defend genocide, now that I'm older, I have thought so much about the mistakes I have made in this community, everything, some days I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been idiotic, I lost everything, I have managed my anger into more productive ways, but this isn't a sob story, I don't except pity to be taken on me, I except the community to at the least give me a chance to prove myself, that I have changed, I don't care how long it takes, and I will be completely fine with not being unbanned, considering what I did I wouldn't blame you, I'll wait, I'll keep fighting to prove my innocence or might I say my chance, I'm sorry to everyone who is reading this, I would like to say thank you, thank you for listening atleast.

2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I remember quite well when this episode occurred. You were told repeatedly by the staff that were online to stop, yet you still continued. This behavior of course, as you mentioned, cost you your staff position. After the fact, you continued to occasionally flame and went on and on about how the community was going no where, this community sucked, and other nonsense.
    Now, you seem remorseful and have put effort into your appeal. I understand that everyone can get angry every once in awhile, but it's always about controlling that anger to ensure that it does not affect the people around you. How do you plan on controlling your anger, or manage it in a more productive way, so that nothing like this happens in the future?

3. angelthehero8

angelthehero8 Member

Well, it might sound stupid but, everything time I get anger, before I start yelling like a child having a tantrum, I think exactly what will happen to me in the future, I don't think about just whats about to happen in the moment, I think about my future with the decision I made, also, ever since I joined jrotc, I had to do pushups and am not allowed to curse infront of my superior I respect him a lot more then my regular teachers, but that's not the point, the point is this program taught me discipline, a key factor in controlling one's anger, not only that, I have started doing exercise, why does this matter, because if my anger starts getting really out of hand, I just do I few pushups to take out the rage, I know some of these methods may sound obscure but it works for me, and that's how I been controlling my anger, discipline, exercise, and logical coommon sense, something I didn't really have as a sophomore in high school, now I'm a junior btw, I seem to have rambled a bit but, thank you for listening, I will leave it up to the administrators.

4. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    So you've become a child of God in like 4 months...? Fuck off
    @InfantHades please take this into account, the kids full of shit

5. angelthehero8

angelthehero8 Member

I'm pretty sure this all started in October.

6. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Ah right, because that one extra month gives it a higher chance of you becoming a child of God. Even though it was late October (the 28th), hence the 4 months. :)

7. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I remember the situation very well and was watching as most of his comments were posted. I am taking all things into account. I'm taking a bit of time to debate this with all things considered.
    A full response to this can be expected either tonight or tomorrow.

8. angelthehero8

angelthehero8 Member

Understood

9. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Sorry for the delay, I wanted to talk with other staff members before I made a decision. It has been decided that you will be unbanned. It will be up to you to show the community that you have changed for the better and to make up for your past mistakes. Any repetition of your previous behavior will place you swiftly back under a community ban. If you want to get your forum account unbanned, please contact a community manager or make a post in the discord under "forum-unbans". I hope you enjoy your time back in the community and contribute to the community in a positive manner.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.