1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Alyssa Lotus's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Alyssa, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa Member

Your In-Game name:
    Alleselina/Alyssa Lotus
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18138253
    Country & Timezone:
    EST -5
    Server Playtime:
    2 Weeks
    Past Experience:
    I do not have any recent admin experience but years ago I use to run my own dark rp and build server that administrated using ulx or assmod.
    Have you donated?
    Yes $28
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve to be admin because I have a good understanding of the rules, and meet all requirements to become one.
    While I do not have any recent administration experience on garrys mod or video games in general, my occupation in life is very customer service oriented. With that being said I think that having said occupation and holding it for 6 years shows I do something right with the people I interact with.

I also have a huge desire to help people, its simply in my nature especially those that need it most. I care for this community a lot so much that I'd like to moderate and keep things positive for all of us. I am extremely active on the server and most recently on the website so players may reach out to me most times of the day for assistance that they may need. I am extremely professional and take any job I do seriously weather its administration on chronet, working my customer service job, or volunteering on an ambulance. As an admin I will certainly be a good role model if im not already for others in the community.

I have zero bans on record as well.

It would be an honor to serve this community especially since I love it so much. Its more about a dark rp server to me, its about serving the server and community as a whole. The community is what makes Chronet so special and I promise to help keep it that way.

2. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Neutral. I know who you are, but I think we haven't met properly nor talked enough to make a decision.

EDIT.: Changed my vote here.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  3. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Your servant/serving attitude is a breath of fresh air to me, Alyssa. Been a while since I've heard someone say they wanted to bring nothing but positivity and good role models.
    Granted, the last time I heard this that very person made the entire show into a hugbox, but I doubt you'd go to such an extreme.

I'm not entirely sure if you'd be Staff Team material, of if you'd make it. But I do know that your heart and mind are in the right place, even though your heart can get in the way of good judgment. You're a sensitive, empathetic person, and I admire that about you.

Originally I was going to rate this as neutral, but I think I'll just go with a +1 after further review.

4. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    -1 salty af 24/7 not admin material

5. Jerminator

Jerminator Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeremy Nobel
    +1 very mature

6. redcloud654

redcloud654 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Barbara Newman
    +1 Knows the rules very well, has been seen enforcing rules, and why not. Good luck! And btw, it's Alyssa Lotus' not Lotus's ;)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  7. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    +1, good luck :)

8. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Here's a more detailed one
    1. You get very angry especially when you get killed or die.
    2. You start arguments
    3. You like to flame especially the ronsons
    4. You are very inactive on the forums
    5. You have posted stupid threads like " remove the ronsons"
    6 all in all your are just very immature and rude and I can never see you as admin you are always pissy and like to talk/ flame about the ronsons.
    Not to mention you are somewhat new

9. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    So basically you are giving her a -1 because she dislikes the Ronsons? You are giving the most bullshit reasons and aren't even touching on her ability to be an admin.

Personally I am going to have to go neutral on this one due to the fact that I have not interacted with you enough to give a full judgement, although I am leaning towards +1.

10. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    You don't get the god damn point do you think she's able to become admin IF she LITERALLY put on a thread " ban all the ronsons" yeah tell me now how she's qualified for admin

11. Alyssa

Alyssa Member

didnt you know ones ability to administrate solely relies on your relationship with james ronson?
    Thats why Kai is a shitty admin to I hear. (obviously isnt shitty)

12. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    -1 Salty, tends to break fearrp, combat holsters if being raided, flames if she dies, and hates people if they do something she doesn't like, she has also failrped alot, thats why I don't want a rulebreaker as a admin.

13. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

NOTE: THIS IS FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF THIS PLAYER.
    I met @Alyssa and @Angel But also Devil pretty much right after I first came back this year from my big break in 2015. Both players have been amazing. However I've already +1ed Angel's app. So Alyssa. She loves to play as a cop and I've played with her a few times. She's overall kind and empathetic from my experience playing with her. We've become, in my opinion, good friends and I believe it's partly because of the way she acts and role-plays. At least from my experience.. Additionally, she doesn't bug me about people breaking the rules like some other folks do and from my experience she stays pretty chill in game. I haven't seen this player break any rules thus far in-game.
    +1
    [​IMG]

14. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    I enjoy your company Alyssa, but I'm not sure if you would be admin material or not. Will investigate further to determine a final answer. Neutral.

15. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I'm going to have to give you a -1, I have never had a good experience with you. You get insulted by the slightest thing and go off like a firecracker of hate and social justice. I do not want to see you as admin, not because you don't like the Ronsons, but because you would make the server even less desirable than it already is. For the love of God, please do not make this person admin, for yours, and all of our sake.

16. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    DicksOut ForSimple
  17. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Then why is Loxxy a Trial Admin?
    Loxxy is Trans, and has gender dysphoria.
    So, clearly this isn't an actual issue.

18. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I'm gonna state my opinion and would like if I wasn't fucking lynched for doing so. We already have numerous bad admins, who don't have any fucking clue how to do their jobs (won't say who). I would highly recommend not recruiting another admin for the sake of "equality." Instead, I pose that we decide who gets admins based on skill and professionalism, not just because we want to keep the staff "diverse."

19. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    Huge -1
    Reasons why
    Starting OOC wars.
    Dosnt handle situations well

20. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    Discrimination at its finest would most likely be something along the lines of a mass genocide EX: The holocaust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.