1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED Aluminum Potassium Sulfate's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Aluminum Potassium Sulfate, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Newman
    Your In-Game name:
    Name: June Wright (AKA June Ronson, June Graves, and June Markey)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:79642051

Country & Timezone:

GMT -4:00

Server Playtime:

4 weeks
    Playtime: 40488 minutes | 674.8 hour(s) | 28.12 day(s)

Past Experience:

Whatever Darkrp:
    I am a super admin on a minor Darkrp server called "Whatever Darkrp". I basically just make sure people don't break the rules. Although, recently the owner quit and gave me all the things I need to run the forums and server. I'm still trying to figure it all out though. The server does use the very common admin menu used by most servers (!menu).

Aluminum Unturned PVP:
    I am the owner of an Unturned server. I turned Unturned into a console and used commands to create a server. I was able to add a reasonable amount of steam workshop mods and get some people to apply for admin. Although, since I can't afford a website, people just kinda send me the application through steam. It's a mess but it usually works pretty well. But I have absolutely no tolerance for the admins that abuse their powers. If I see an admin abuse their power twice, I remove their admin powers and ban them from the server. It's a harsh punishment but I can't handle people like that.

My school's website:
    I know this might not help my application too much but I help censor things on my school's website. There is a part where everyone can post pictures and add little captions. Before it's posted, it goes through me and the other website administrators. I censor the inappropriate images, profanity, bullying, etc. It's a class at my school that you can take but if you slip up and let one bad thing through, you fail the class (anxiety.exe).

Have you donated?

Yes, 10 dollars.

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    When I'm on the server, I try to enforce the rules as much as possible while teaching new players what to do on the server. I try to post ban requests when I see people that break rules that are found on most Darkrp servers and the people refuse to apologize or they seem like they have not learned their lesson (I'll try to get my recording software to work again so I can do this more often). For example, if someone breaks a minor rule, I like to tell them what they did wrong and tell them that they can press F1 and look at the rules. But if someone mass RDM's or breaks a major rule like that, then I post a ban request if I have sufficient evidence to prove they broke a rule. I like to invite new players to RP with me too. Like if I'm running a restaurant, I hire new players to be waiters/waitresses so they can experience and hopefully continue to RP throughout their time on Chronet.

Extra notes:
    - I have a ban that is longer than 30 minutes but Simple told me I could apply anyways.
    - I am very active on the server.
    - I am on the forums almost every day.
    - I love to role play
    - I try to be friendly to most people.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Neutral for now, but I'd like to see proof that you got permission from Simple. I'll color the Neutral later.

3. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    +1, but I feel like you might not be ready and that you put this up a bit too soon. Would love to see you as admin though.

(Feels so fucking weird seeing new players that never even saw evilmelon coming on and getting admin...)

4. AndItsDrew

AndItsDrew Member

+1, follows rules, respectful player.

5. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    +1 He knows the rules, knows how to enforce them. I think he could be a good admin.

6. Kjm629

Kjm629 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Ronson
    +1 has always been kind to me whenever we have an encounter, knows the rules, follows the rules, funny and overall a good person from what I've seen :)

7. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Donovan Ronson
    +1
    • Versatile knowledge of rules
    • Informative and helpful
    • Kind
    • Experience
    • Very active
    Edit: -1 is a fucking dolphin
    Edit: +1 is a porpoise

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  8. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I'm gonna go neutral for now. I feel that you're a bit too nice for an admin and would not have the heart to ban someone.

If you want that +1, you better toughen up, buttercup.

9. Lex Luthor

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Although, don't turn into me, AKA Ban everyone including all admins and owners permanently,

10. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Eeeeeh....

+1. I'm not made of stone.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  11. MedicStudios

MedicStudios Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Neutral leaning towards +1. I think he's got potential, but I just want to wait a little before I make a final decision.

12. Lex Luthor

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    +1
    You are a very nice player and You love to RP (Funeral business)

13. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

+1 good player, nice, respectful.

14. Mojache

Mojache Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tanner Kingston
    +1 Would describe why, but too much to write... Go with what the people said above.

15. Apollo

Apollo Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Neutral for now. There's a sure chance it can change. I'll spend time with you Ingame today since I have time. Been writing essays and taking tests because all my professors remember that they are professors so they all assign ten papers at once. /rant. See you Ingame Papi chulo

16. Adam Connor

Adam Connor Well-Known Member

Neutral, haven't seen you do anything significant yet.

17. UltraRobot

UltraRobot Member

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    +1

AluminumPotassiumSulfate is an active, friendly, approachable and rule-abiding player with good roleplaying skills. I think that he would make a good addition to Chronet's administrator team and would be someone that other players can look up to.

18. Sage Rasen

Sage Rasen Active Member

+1 Super nice guy and knows the rules well I have not played with him in awhile but if it is anything like the past this is a great add to the admin team.

19. Finally

Finally Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Steve Wright
    Although you've been banned, I have never seen you do anything against the rules. You're approachable, friendly, and a well-rounded community member. I am going to have to go with a +1, even though you ran out of our date at the theater.

20. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

+1 helped me to attempt to marry a player who got banned

in all seriousness a friendly good player and stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.