1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Aiden Charko's ban appeal :)

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by Vitiwey, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitiwey

Vitiwey Member

Steam name: Deltaox
    Roleplay name: Aiden Charko
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52977447
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on: 2017-08-09 18:42
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: MassRDM - Community Ban by Chance
    Banned by admin: Kai
    Reason you think you should be unbanned:

Hello all,

I reckon it's been five months since I was permamently banned and I think it's about time I make a ban appeal. I remember clearly why my accont was banned but I "MassRDMed" August 9, 2017. I reckon not so because I only RDMed two people including Kai. The whole me "RDMing" the mayor was a hoax. The bar was in the red (I don't remember what it was called since It's been a while) and I killed him. A bunch of police officers rolled up and I killed most of them. I got me a new pc that can actually run the game and my aim won't be as if your steering a car with your cock... Anyways, regardless if this ban appeal gets accepted I actually want to join the community and GRIND MY G. I know the whole controversial situation of Brunnea, Chance, and Kai. I have to admit that I really did enjoy my stay on Chronet. I miss the good ol' memories of rollin' up on people and mugging people. The server is somewhat dead now, but, some people go on every now and then. I promise to be a good boy now and since some people I know still go on Chronet. My point here is to have my ban reduced or to let it be let loose (No homo). I apologize to Kai, Chance, and the community of Chronet because not only did I let them down, I let ya'll go down. Charko Gang died because of me. I seek little forgiveness from others and many responses from people either agreeing with my apology, or giving me criticism. Before I got me a new pc, Chronet was the only game I played for weeks. I'd be gridin', hidin', smilin', kissn', whistlin' and more. Now that my computer exceeds the recommended requirements for playing, I wish to join back and playa. I'm gonna own up to my mistakes, there's no point of denying what I did.

Sincerely,
    Aiden Charko

NOTE- Can my goodbye thread be unlocked? I don't see a reason why It's locked.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Absolutely not. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.