1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED aidcon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by aidcon, Jun 25, 2015.

1. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

This comes from the guy who said he was 16. He doesn't sound 13 he sounds much older than that

2. Adam McMullen

Adam McMullen Member

• Do not post, on an admin application, with irrelevant discussion.
    I live in the state right next to Pennsylvania, next to its borders atleast, maybe one day we can all meet up in real life.

For my headset he sounds atleast 14 or 13 I do not know, but thank you for pointing it out.

also I like the

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-07-2015/_ljlvs.gif
    link its funny

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  3. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    First off, he's already a trial...
    Second off... Who are you to claim what someone sounds like, especially considering you posted an application and claimed you were older than what you were?
    Third... You really shouldn't base people's ages off of their voice... Because you sound like you're no more than 10, but you're 14, right?
    Have a nice day

4. Blofart

Blofart Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Philip McKrackin
    I am new, I got only asked to change my name 3x which i did then i got banned and i am premium member WTF. Not happy. Help noobs and they might help community too! Egads!

5. AngryBaldMan

I don't even know where to start in what you just said. So you're new to the community and you bought premium. This might just be me but I waited 2 years and 3 months to buy premium. Just because you're premium doesn't mean you don't get banned. *Buys premium mass rdms* Admin: well you're premium so i can't ban you bye. The last sentence I don't even know what the fuck you said. The biggest thing about this WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ADMIN APPLICATION. Merry Christmas :)

6. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    You were only banned for an hour.

7. Blofart

Blofart Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Philip McKrackin
    I haven't even played this game that long(1hr), i am trying to learn on Xmas Eve, been here a few times before no issues with my name, you wanna slam me with ban hammer. Ok I get it, but doesn't seem appropriate. Iwagboss only reason i here , just trying to learn, but now i got to wait. 10min ok i get it but 1Hr, too much.. Power Corrupts Absolutely ! Clearly AngyBaldMan got too much coal in his stockin this year.

8. AngryBaldMan

No I got bald man's shampoo thank you very much because I wasn't a naughty baldy who got coal in there stocking :cool:.

9. Kai

Kai Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Fuchs
    Can we stop posting useless irrelevant shit in this thread please? It's currently here for feedback in regards to Aidcon's Trial not for having a discussion...
    If you don't have anything to say that is relevant to the topic, don't reply at all.

10. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I've seen him doing his job so far. I'm just waiting to see when the stress of the job gets to him :sneaky:
    Anyways, good luck! I'll be keeping an eye on you...:whistling:

11. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    Oh. My. God. Not even the gods above us can help us now! On a non -personal note: Congratz!

12. Sonador

Sonador Active Member

Has been acting mature and shows surprising resolve and calmness in the screaming shitfits that admin interventions inevitably become. Has responded to most of my calls promptly and is very friendly. You made the right choice in giving him a trial.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  13. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    I'm going to agree with Sonador here. He's been handling adminship quite well. I quite honestly expected the job to drive him up a wall.

14. Drew03

Drew03 Member

Nice job on your application but iv been playing for a couple weeks and no evens but you kinda suck at roleplaying and you rdm so freeking much

15. Sonador

Sonador Active Member

Was just on the server. Aidcon was running around like crazy handling reports, but I'd like to focus on something specific.
    During a stop for reckless driving and ensuing arrest, a repeat problem player refused to follow proper RP procedure during arrest (specifically, once tased, he repeatedly did not comply with instruction to allow handcuffing). This player is known to specifically do this every single time, and will instead argue in all caps and lecture the police on why he thinks the stop was wrong while maneuvering himself into a place where he cannot be handcuffed.

I called for help and Aidcon responded immediately. Above the about 6 people involved screaming, he heard out the details of the case and forced the player to follow the proper guidelines. He then took some time to review what I believe to be his ban record before issuing him a two day ban for his constant detriment to RP.

He then took time to specifically follow up with me regarding his actions, which meant a great deal to me.

In short, Aidcon promptly and dilligently effected the necessary response to a repeat issue amid a great deal of chaos, and demonstrates care for the players of this community.

I think he deserves a proper instatement to full admin.

16. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Although I do think it's a bit early for that, if he holds up well in a few months, I'll agree wholeheartedly with you on that. Most staff members are very enthusiastic and ready to jump on sits and whatnot at first. I'd like to see how he acts once he's really gotten settled into the position. I know from my own experience that I handle things quite differently now than when I first became an admin on here. It's a very different sort of moderating experience than anything else I've done, and it really wears down on you over time if you remain active. I suppose what I'm trying to say, perhaps poorly, is that I want to see how he does things after the job starts to take a toll on that new admin enthusiasm.

17. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    -1 is a butt head and is a meanie sometimes

18. [TAU] Paige

[TAU] Paige Member

Roleplay name:
    Peggie Carter
    Dear admins and community I think this kind sir has been very good at his job he shows courage at what he does and he is determined to solve problems I think this person is doing a good job.

Paige.

19. Simple

Simple Founder Forum Moderator

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    Congrats, you're no longer on trial.