1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED aidcon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by aidcon, Jun 25, 2015.

1. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

Whenever I am on chronet adicon is either helping people with issues due to lack of admins on or he is role playing its +1

2. Eric Yang

Eric Yang Member

+1 From me. 8/8 Would swan again

3. Baho

Baho Member

Great Roleplayer and is friendly +1

4. Tyler Trollston

Tyler Trollston Member

Nice guy, can keep his cool, roleplays constantly and all around a great player +1

5. CupHolder

CupHolder Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Ronson
    Don't remember how he acted during the old chronet, but when I recently started playing again, I've seen that he role plays a lot, creating stores, shops, restaurants, and is helpful. So I'm going to say + 1.

6. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    Ok,changing my vote again, to a +1. I got to see you more the other day and it was a blast and I saw that you improved on some things. The only worry i have so far is still bias.

7. Menswear Dog

Menswear Dog Active Member

I thought I'd update my feelings since this is still an active app o_O

8. MerC

MerC New Member

Played with you earlier and you were very fun to hang around with. You seem like a great and helpful player and you seem to know the rules well. A definite +1

9. Exproning

Exproning Member

+1, Never had any negative feelings with this man right here - Consistently tells his friends when they are in the wrong, making him a prime choice for Trial. This right here, is the kind of man that will read the judicial note you give him in reference to a recent situation, located in the MOTD.
    (Ex: 3:2:1
    3. Base Construction.
    2.All bases must be accessible by at least one entrance.
    1.The same rule applies for shops.)

10. InfantHades1

InfantHades1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    When I first met Swan, I didn't like him at all. He and his friends constantly raided and shot me, and I felt like they were ruining the RP experience. People can recall from a bit ago (2 months maybe?) how violent it was on the server (back when there were Richards, Kings, EastSidekrooks, Ronsons, etc.) I looked at this server and thought it was crazy with drop of potential to be a great server to play on. As you can see, I stayed, this being one of the only servers I play on and have made a lot of friends here. Today on chronet, it may not be total chaos (to some degree), but there are still a lot of bad things happening. Let's face it: We need more admins. About two months ago, I would have said no to Swan. But what I have witnessed in this person is a transformation that I envy in this individual. He was able to completely turn himself around and become a morally "better" player. I have seen him open up shops, become an "able" mayor, and even assist new players. I personally hate those who have low enough morals to try to selfishly ruin any experience for others, but what I have seen in Swan Ronson is a complete transformation. Whether he's truly changed, or just wants to be an admin is still to be seen. As a past victim to his failrp, I can truly say he deserves this...
    +1

11. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    I'm a bit concerned of whether or not bias will take place if Aidcon was made a trial...
    However, he's changed quite a lot from what I originally knew him as, most of that change, is good change.
    From what i've seen of him, and what i've seen/heard about him, i'm deciding to vote...

I guess i'll give this a +1

12. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I mean, hey. That's what trial is for, right?

13. Lam

Lam New Member

Not concerned about bias, most admins make friends but understand the line that is there with rule breaks; I think Swan would be able to stay within the lines if someone breaks a rule. If he doesn't that is why there is a trial period. He is a good player and hope to see him as a trial. +1

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  14. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

I am changing my vote to -1 I do not think aidcon fits the admin criteria. And Now he will ask me why in a reply.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  15. JJspy

JJspy Active Member

9001/10 would swan again

16. DamSimm

DamSimm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Damarkis Simoulis
    Swan is a great RPer. I've never seen him break any rules, and he is always on. +1 from me!

17. Cappin' 'Murica

Cappin' 'Murica Member

+1 Great person, active on server and forums. Has comprehendible microphone.

18. JBL

JBL Member

+1
    Has a clear and well based knowledge of the rules
    IS very RP oriented and FUN to RP with
    Actually works with people
    Knows how to do 99% of the jobs I have seen him participate in
    And works well as an RP Partner both in and outside of legality!
    Def good choice!~~

19. 4chan is god

4chan is god New Member

:rock:+1 At first thought he was a idiot. then i worked with him a while. he isint too bad guys. upvote.

20. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Wait.... You think he isn't an idiot now? Are you sure about that? (Only kidding)