1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED aidcon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by aidcon, Jun 25, 2015.

1. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    I don't want to argue, but let me say one thing. I do not encourage them to flame nor do I ignore it. I told them in the TeamSpeak to stop multiple times. I also did say in OOC "Stop Flaming". That statement was towards you and them.

2. cooldaniel726

cooldaniel726 Member

Very nice to me and always helps out so fuck it +1 :)
    Disregard this

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  3. Blue Link

Blue Link Member

Roleplay name:
    Aaron Nix
    No, I'm not blind. I'm simply responding to the dumbest part of your comment. And by way, proving you wrong is not considered flaming. Flaming is insulting players via OOC or anything that isn't IC chat. If anyone flames here, it's most certainly you.

4. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1 From me, I don't know you well, but you look like a great fit. BTW, what town in PA? I live near Philly.

5. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Can't tell you the exact town, but it's 15 minutes outside of Philly.

6. Adam West

Adam West Member

+1 Always Active on fourms and server, great person to RP with and he knows his rules like a book.

7. SOLD13R187

SOLD13R187 Member

I don't see you as admin material, in fact I feel as though you would be biased towards situations that contained your gang of buddies im gonna have to go minus one.

8. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Have you seen any examples of me being biased? If so, I will work on that. However, I don't recall ever being biased.

9. Menswear Dog

Menswear Dog Active Member

I quite enjoy playing with aidcon because he has a sense of RP, and I've never seen him break any rules or encourage breaking rules. So that's nice.
    I am concerned that as an admin he may show favoritism towards the other Ronsons, but then again I feel like most admins do. I'll give him a +1 because he's done alright by my book, but it would suck hardcore to see the value of the rules be watered down because he also happens to be a Ronson.

EDIT: I've been playing more with Swan and the Ronsons lately and am changing my tune. Swan DOES know his rules and makes sure to educate those who break them (yes, EVEN in his "gang") Compared to most players on the server he can RP rather well and if given the power, could potentially set up some great events. Still a +1

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  10. Segur

Segur New Member

I'm fairly new here but I thought I might chime in. Though I think 15 is pretty young to be admining/managing anything, aidcon has shown a real sense of actual role-playing on the server that I rarely see from the vast majority of players. Every time I see him on he's either managing a shop or being mayor or otherwise role-playing in a way that adds to the server. I've never seen him be a power tripping cop or a trolly criminal. So yea, I'm gonna go ahead and give him a +1.

Edit:
    As for him and his Ronson buddies, he does roll with them often but I see him usually being more independent. He usually leans towards more rping and far less trollyness (nothing wrong with a little fun).

11. MsBobman20

MsBobman20 New Member

+1
    Reason: He is a player that has been here for a while, and has great knowledge of the rules. Not to mention that he is very active.

12. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    -snip- +1

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  13. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Your vote was already negative.

14. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    It was neuteral...kinda i was giving you a shot.

15. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

+1 User is a really nice and not bias
    Also likes to scream racist words in teamspeak.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  16. cooldaniel726

cooldaniel726 Member

Disregard

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  17. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    We both know why you said this. You were mad because other members didn't want you to join. So you take your anger out on me... real mature.

18. cooldaniel726

cooldaniel726 Member

no i am not mad at you lol xD and i think that you would be more towards their sides in admin situations but i will change to a nuetral until i watch you play more

19. Awtistic

Awtistic Member

Best Rper on the server along with great leadership and follows the rules. Helps me out alot. I can Vouch.

20. cooldaniel726

cooldaniel726 Member

alright so i decided that i am going to give back my +1 i saw swan not to long ago rping at his restaurant and being nice to everyone