1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED aidcon's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by aidcon, Jun 25, 2015.

1. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    I haven't seen any evidence of that. About to weeks ago when the Ronsons set up a food stand in the old mining area. There were about 4 people outside there stand and Silouhat was one of them. I can't recall who it was but Silouhat made a joke about one of the signs in-front of the stand and was instantly shot by a Ronson with an M3 with no reason at all. You were there watching it and you dished out no punishment to the person who shot Silouhat. Just a little of the reason I am neutral.

2. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    We were in a ts channel and I yelled at them for it. I told them not to kill him again without a proper reason.
    State some examples, because I don't recall being biased.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. zackattack2899

zackattack2899 New Member

+ He is always helping out new players and he does role play alot its just that the cops will come up to him and try to cause trouble when that see his last name and he is on all the time

4. RYRK

RYRK New Member

Knows a good few of the rules, seems to be on all the time, great player. (When I say on all the time, I really mean it. How does this guy play this much?) We need more good players to be applying for admin.
    +1

5. Spertenkitty #overwatcher

Spertenkitty #overwatcher Member

Roleplay name:
    Bob Diamond
    I really haven't seen you break rules and you don't seem to be annoying or a jerk
    +1
    by the way i don't want anyone quoting my post and starting an argument on how he is a jerk because i said i said i haven't seen him break the rules

EDIT:
    I disregard all of that, your gang has constantly been raiding my gang, you and your friends have been absolute dicks towards me and my friends, you deny that you raid me for no reason, you raided my pizza shop when you KNEW nothing was in it.

EDIT X 2:
    last time im changing it, i promise.
    i dont really think the raids are completely aidcons fault, he hasnt really been a dick, however it really is a specific 3 people in his gang. aidcon can be rude sometimes but its the internet and everyone is rude at least once. and you always are now rping, making lobster shacks, churches etc.

+1

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  6. J1

J1 Active Member

I have seen you try to RP a lot more recently, and I have not personally seen you do anything extremely wrong.
    +1

7. Ice

Ice Active Member

Delete this post

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  8. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Eh, fuck it. +1

9. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    I haven't even played with you in the past weeks. You were on once or twice, but I didn't talk to you (only in OOC). How can you make an opinion if you haven't actually played with me?

10. Finally

Finally Premium Member

The things you have said about me have gotten back to me. Your level of immaturity hindered you from saying it to me, but instead you said it behind my back. But I will say, you're very good at feigning friendliness, and I will no longer be interacting with you. You guys have almost made it impossible for me to do anything on the server anyway. Dio telling me to kill myself almost every time I join the server really does not make me feel very nice in case you can't imagine. Then what you have said is the icing on the cake. I don't want to continue with this to avoid any type of flaming. Say what you need to say along with your friends to make yourself feel better if necessary. Enjoy!

11. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    Maybe you're confused... I do not talk shit behind your back. I usually tell Dio to stop (which usually ends in an argument).

12. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Okay, you have proved yourself. Idk about admin material but you could be a decent admin. And now for the trophy presentation!

+1
    Your Welcome.
    wuJJCuG.gif

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  13. xxcover01

xxcover01 Member

Thanks for deleting my post. +1.

14. Tristan Barros

Tristan Barros Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Barkley
    Swan, I think your probably extremely fit for the job. I've been playing with Swan for quite a while now. We've had our moments rather friendly or not. Yet through those times he taught me the rules I might have broke, as well telling others. I think hes Perfect for admin as to he should be given a trial, just to show how good he can be at his job. As hes going to be when he reaches the next rank. +1

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  15. Blue Link

Blue Link Member

Roleplay name:
    Aaron Nix
    +1, This guy is really fun to play with, I have never seen him break any rules, and he's never angry, so he's not likely to make any stupid decisions like banning someone for making him mad. Almost every time he's online, he's RPing, mostly it's his gunshop and sometimes something else. I could definitely see him being a really fun admin that does a ton of RP events, and helps out with problems such as rulebreaks.

16. Adam Connor

Adam Connor Premium Member

-1 You get your gang to raid me very commonly and then they flame me while you don't even tell them to stop, not only that they call the cops on my apartment for no reason, you and your gang are very cocky and are complete assholes to me.

17. Blue Link

Blue Link Member

Roleplay name:
    Aaron Nix
    Just because he raids you doesn't mean he shouldn't be admin.

18. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    If I recall the situation, I said "Stop flaming" in OOC many times. I was Mayor at the time, so the raid wasn't my choice. I can't control when my "gang" raids you. Don't take your anger out from them on to me.

19. Adam Connor

Are you blind? I said he does nothing to control his gang when they flame me or break rules.

20. Adam Connor

As I said earlier, it seems to me like you are encouraging them and letting Dio or Dominic flame me, I personally don't think you give two shits about them doing this and this is why I don't think your capable for admin, there is no evidence of you saying them to stop and I am done with this conversation.