1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Velocity, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooo

Mooo Member

who are you? -1

2. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Neutral Lack of forum activity, horrific formatting and not enough written down except it was made big to look like more. Don't really know much about you as a player.

3. nflden

nflden Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    Nigga you 12

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Satoshi Mochida [LP] Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    -1 You caused a lot of drama back then, you obviously aren't 16 because I've heard your voice before. Overall big doodoo head

5. Silvershine

Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    You like that size 7 red -1, yeah I bet you do!

All my concerns have already been listed above pretty much. In any case given everything said this should have no passed moderation. @Chance I don't know if you had noticed, but this person has a record.

Unless @Kai accepted this. Either way it's whatever, this shit shouldn't have gotten passed through moderation. Plus big text set in this way just seems like a total effort to troll. Not only that but, everything seems to be a fucking lie or there's just no confirmation to it. So let's just stamp those out real quick too.

Don't know where to find this shit, but some confirmation would be nice on that one as well.

I did some quick digging and it seems you're full of shit on that one. Mainly because they also require a staff applicants to provide their SteamID. Now there's only one way you could have been admin over there, and that's if one of owners or managers let you be one. So unless you can ring up Aiden or some shit and gets some confirmation, your ass be lying.

Might want to prove this one too, because it would seem they're still constructing shit over there and I have the faintest idea of what they fuck you would need to do to safeguard a damn cruise ship from minges.

Now with this being said, my entire application can be confirmed in a shit ton of ways, all of my experience as an online administrator anywhere can be proven in some way shape or form, or just ties into making some sense of itself.

You also mean to say to me, that you applied somewhere else like almost 5 times, and you couldn't even get that shit right? I mean come on dude the first application I ever made sucked where I had made it, but as you can see I improved real quick. So either way, you should surely know how to write this, but you just don't give a fuck so why am I even going to complain.

[​IMG]

Are you fucking kidding me?

[​IMG]
    Get the fuck out of here with this troll trash.

• Winner Winner x 4
  6. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    lmao why is this up

7. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    it has come to my attention that you have NO support from the community what so ever which means you will not be going to the next phase, ontop of that lies have been pointed out such as your age[​IMG]
    Now regardless if you end up getting the support of the community, I believe it is best to blacklist you from applying until you can actually verify your age.

DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.