1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Velocity, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velocity

Velocity Member

Roleplay name:
    Yoel Kelete
    Ingame Name: Yoel Kelete
    Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:147291682
    Country/Timezone: United states, Eastern Standard Time
    Playtime: 3.5 weeks almost 4
    Previous Expirence: Previous admin on Outlaw Darkrp, PresidentalRp, And Gmod Cruise Rp And a couple more that i forgot the names of

Have u donated: Yes x3 3 Months
    Why Do u think u deserve to be admin on chronet: I like Chronet. I will do anything it takes to be admin and help improve the server better than it already is. I've Already gone out of my way ingame roleplaying helping new players around teaching them how to mine and etc. Ive also seen a drought in players and I Want to be the best i can be to make the server as fun as possible and fulled with people. I Will take care of the minges, Failrp Cops, and Etc. And I Think I Would be a great addon to the team!

Extra Notes: I only been warned once. always Active. Always Recording. Never been banned. Im Part Of a Past Org That Was Serious and took role playing to the next level Called The Gambinos.

~Yoel

2. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    You have 18 posts on the forums. You also haven't been active since late November.

3. Vhondy

Vhondy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    -1 seen this player on once and have only had bad experiences with them

• Like Like x 1
  4. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    You're a nice kid, don't get me wrong. But, it's like you didn't care when you put it together. You're inactive as inactive can be, you have 18 posts, you barely talk/ post anything on the forums. You NEVER play the server. You don't really show me that you're worthy of admin at all.
    You're also not 16, it's quite clear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ArabianCamelsUnited

ArabianCamelsUnited Member

Roleplay name:
    Eric Avalon
    -1 I doubt this is a serious application. Yoel is inactive, immature, dumb, unable to handle anything that requires brainpower and should not be accepted as admin. That is, unless you want the server to slowly die from Yoel-cancer.
    =EDIT=
    Also, your grammer sucks. Your 6th grade ELA teacher should help you there.
    --- Post updated ---
    -2 Yoel, you are a nice little girl but you really don't have any experience at all with anything. You just hop on, say "Hello" in some African language and you hop off. Ten months later you come back and nobody knows you and yet you expect to be admin... you are one dumb stupid yodel.

6. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    -1. Who are you, is this even serious, and there’s no need for the big bold text

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. ArabianCamelsUnited

ArabianCamelsUnited Member

Roleplay name:
    Eric Avalon
    -3 If one person says that Yoel deserves to govern this Chronet-society, then I am moving to Yoel's house to personally rip his dentures out of his mouth and write about him in a "Mad Libs" I will tell his mother about this video: That I HAD to delete...

PS: You are not old enough for the job.
    PPS: "Ew, mustard!"

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  8. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    -1 Not actually 16, never active, doesn't use mic, You're no longer part of the Gambinos for the sole reason you never played nor used your mic. Not admin material at all, sorry bud.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    -1. First off, I remember hearing from multiple people that you're not the age you put above. Second, the only encounter I've had with you, if I remember correctly, was negative. Overall, you have 18 posts, you're not admin material.

10. Finally

Finally Well-Known Member

Nope

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

-1 I haven't seen this guy in ages. And I'm not sure He Is right for the role of admin yet

12. Ultra™

Ultra™ Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    I've had nothing but bad experiences with Yoel, all of them from when he used to be an active member of the Gambinos. I also highly doubt that he is actually 16 years of age, considering his total absence of microphone usage in-game and the absolutely atrocious way his administrator application is written. My guess is that he simply claims to be 16 because it's the minimum age requirement to become an admin, barring special permission from Simple. All in all, it's no surprise that Yoel was kicked out of the Gambino organization.

• Like Like x 1
  13. James Gambino

James Gambino Active Member

For the obvious reasons, Yoel cannot be an admin. Not active, doesn't use his mic and clearly can't type an application properly. Like Tony said, you were removed from our organization for these reasons and I have no doubt that you'll carry these traits to the admin staff. If you'd like to return to Chronet, then I wish you the best of luck. As an admin, no.

14. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    -1 I've seen you like once, but remember you just showing no interest to the server and if anything causing issues. Oh, and you're not active.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    I'm sorry, I have to add more. The amount of... effort it appears you put into this application... I had a very hard time just reading it with your Big amazing text. And it really seems as if you did this to make your application larger. Second, if you're gonna actually try to apply, you should probably make sure you are using correct punctuation and grammar. I've seen many examples of this not appearing in your app.

16. James Newman

James Newman Retired Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    I think I know Yoel, if my memory works correctly. But there's multiple issues I have with this you and this application: Your activity, how known you are, and the effort made to write down this application.
    • Activity: I have never seen you the past few months. This might explain why some people don't even know you.
    • How known you are: Almost everyone who has replied on this application doesn't know you, and if they do, they have maybe seen you a couple of times before. My point here is that you haven't done any effort to stand out, which I don't consider that a flaw, but might affect your application because there won't be many people who would be able to give their input about you on your application, staff members included.
    • Effort made to write down this application: This one is clearly obvious. No effort to write down this application at all. The general formatting of the text (Huge text and all bold), punctuation and grammar... It could've been better, but seems like the text was made in a rush, or there was simply no effort from you to write a formal application.
    With all of these points being said, I will have a -1 for now.

17. Sam Behner

Sam Behner Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Behner
    I have never seen you on, and as most people are saying, your a big douche, so I will have to go with

18. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    i remember you

you were ok

neutrality is a thing

19. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    I put on big text mode on my phone, I don't remember it making it size 72 on word.
    Neutral as you hurt my eyes and I havnt seen very much of you. If you more active and noticed by the community for being a good role player sure, for now neutral.

20. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Every point I want to make was repeated by pretty much everyone above me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.