1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A sincere apology.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ceadric, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Hello everyone, it is me, ||Applejack||/Cadrix/ Whatever the fuck you want to call me. I'm here to write an apology. I've been an asshole, i've been a minge, i've been a complete moron. I want to apologize publicly to everyone I have ever been a dick to. I'm sorry for everything I have done, believe me. I'm not the best at writing as some of you know (@Dest ), but I really hope that you will accept this apology. People see me as a complete asshole, but I promise you I am not. I used to hate @SCORPEANrtd for a long time until I actually got into a Skype call with him. Now we play DotA and actually talk to each-other without wanting to stab one another. I don't know how I can get you guys to believe I am sorry but I actually am. I wish to be a member again like all of yous without being known as "that guy" that is an asshole and trolls everyone. I am no longer like that now. I don't want to me a troll or a minge anymore and I have changed my ways. In fact, I truly disconnected with all the trolls and minges that were a part of Chronet, I don't talk to them anymore. I truly hope you guys accept my apology, including @Simple.
    Thanks for reading everyone.

2. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Well I, for one, am a very forgiving person. Ceadric, you may have been an asshole before, but the fact that you've taken the time to write this means at least you changed for the better. I accept your apology.

3. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    I think I knew you a bit, possibly. CJR definitely rings a bell. So, I forgive you, I guess?

4. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    he just fucking said who he was...

5. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

Modest too

6. Sikes

Sikes Well-Known Member

I do not accept your apology. User has been very rude and immature to me and several other honorable members this past week. (joking)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  7. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Which is why i'm saying sorry? And not really. I wasn't that rude this week, only to you really, you've been a dick to me and have been trying to get a reaction out of me for the past week or so.

8. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

OOH. I knew you. And you werent that much of a dick, it was only recently that you started this, But, I guess, everyone deserves another chance.

9. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

Even Hitler?

10. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

Ofc. He just said Juice. But his damned accent (Sorry ammy <3) sounded like Jews!
    In all honesty, I hope you understood what I meant. Theres a certain degree, being a troll on the internet =/= killing hundreds of people.

11. Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Active Member

I accept this apology as a step in the right direction. Keep up good behavior.

12. Soldierdude727

Soldierdude727 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Howbout No
    I do not accept nor deny this for reasons you should know, TheUnknown101112.

I do hope you have changed and are better than the last time we spoke. I wish you the best of luck in you changing your ways.

I miss the old days we had. My first times on CN, I remember talking with you all the time. We used to be best friends. It wasn't until around mid Bangclaw and past that when you began hanging around people I tried to warn you about. After that.. well.... I'd rather not say. :(

I really do hope you've changed and have changed already.

Again, good luck. ;)

And for anyone wondering why I even bothered to post or is wondering how often I get on the forums, or mad I did get back on:
    1. Me and TheUnknown used to be good friends, I still hold small hope he can mostly change his ways an wish him luck.
    2. This is actually my first time signing in after a little more than a month and I don't get on often at all, so bugger off.

13. Deaconator

Deaconator Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    We have pointless bullshit to settle.
    I can accept this apology, user is clearly attempting to make something akin to a fresh start after what he did.