1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 mil lambo

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by its ya boi troy, Mar 18, 2017.

?

Shall i buy

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. its ya boi troy

its ya boi troy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    So if I sell my Lamborghini Hurrican and make a few more hundred thousand, I would be able to aford the 5 million dollar lamborghini.
    Is it worth it?
    Will it get me pussy?
    I need your guys feedback

• Like Like x 2
  2. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    dont sell the hurrican but save for the 5 mil

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  3. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    No. It's absolute shit for the price you pay. The top speed is on-par with the regular lambo iirc, but the handling is awful. Only get it if you really want to flash your money, because that's all it's really worth. I've only test driven it a few times, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and say it might be decent if you get used to it.
    There ain't enough gorgeous cars in the world to make that happen.

4. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    YES! Makes more people jealous of you

5. DAWG

DAWG Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    You can get @Brunnea 's pussy cus she sell-out

6. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    no.

• Like Like x 1
  7. its ya boi troy

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    So so far I'm seeing it will get me no pussy, it sucks ass, way to expensive. Yet people are telling me to get it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Seems the highest speed I could get it to go with my 30 seconds, was 126 mph.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. DAWG

DAWG Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    That sound is fucking disgusting

9. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Shit man, im still on the train to get it. It will get you attention. You will be one of the only guys with it

10. its ya boi troy

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    It's an electric car, cut it some slack.

11. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    With the wipe coming, now would be the time to fuck around and try shit out(although it may never come and you'd be giving yourself the most massive gratz you've ever experienced in your life). What I would say is buy it, and if you don't like it you could sell it, get your own lambo back, and still have 500k to invest in increasing your funds, in whichever way you prefer. Of course, the downside of this logic is that you'd be 2.5 mil in the hole, but what would you have spent that 2.5 mil on otherwise? There also comes the downside that with a 5mil car, you'd have every M3 hopping minge on the server asking you for 10k. I know I have enough waving me down with the phys while I'm mining to ask me for money, and that's with a 2mil car. To build on this logic, I'm sure you get kids trying to fail steal your 2mil lambo all the time just as I do, and even this amount is enough to get on my nerves. The amount of times I've had to walk from either outskirts or the hospital to GM from being "mugged" or RDMed for my car is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I love helping out new players, and have invested at the very least 200k in starting new players off. But players who know what they're doing, know how to make money, and actually do have money, are just annoying when they ask for more, for no reason other than greed.

tl:dr I'd buy it, but beware the downsides mentioned above.

12. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Danny always makes a fuck ton of money. He could prob get 2 mil in less than a day if he really wanted to
    --- Post updated ---
    Also I have done some more testing, and that car is SUPER FAST it goes way faster than any other car on chronet if you let it down for a little more. That thing goes fast as fuck

13. its ya boi troy

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    Don't forget the towtruck drivers who randomly tow your parked car.
    --- Post updated ---
    I could maybe pull it off...

--- Post updated ---
    Change of plan boys just lost 1.2 million
    Won it back.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  14. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Good job

15. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Well my gambling friend, you should buy it. What else are you gonna do with 5mil? Unless you're feeling charitable, but it is important so that you can show off to all those mortal scum. Let them know that they are are lower than you, that you have: class

16. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I can't remember their name, but there was a member who I believe left some months ago, and he said in game on Chronet, the 5 mil lambo isn't worth it at all. If I recall, he may have even said that it was the same, if not worse than the 2 mil lambo (don't quote me on that). He was the first person to own one, and I'm pretty sure the only.

I'd test drive the lambo for simple aspects like speed, handling, etc. If it seems better, go for it, otherwise, I'd maybe just consider saving that for things you may need like guns and such. That stuff adds up, and there's truthfully no point in blowing it on a car that may not even be remotely close to being worth it.

17. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Shit, I remember that guy! Yeah, I remember him saying that. I'd still get it to show off though. I remember his voice but forgot his name.

18. its ya boi troy

Roleplay name:
    Danny Tant
    I've been test driving it the past couple of days and honestly, I love how it drives. It drives much smoother than any car I've tried on the sever. Is it worth 5 million though, hell no. But I mean I'm close to it, why not.

19. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I have gone on various different VCMod servers and tested the speed of the Asterion. I'm hitting high numbers over 130 MPH easily. I think with some determination maybe, that's a maybe you could hit 200mph.

20. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    It's my good ol' friend, Evan Diamond. He always said the Lamborghini Asterion was awful, and I can't disagree with that. Asterion was poorly made. I mean, look at the description on the Steam workshop, it said "meme car". Jesus.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017